JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:Drake left her months before landen was born. Back in January. She told us about it in February. He was born in march.
^ This. Also, they were together about 8 months before she found out she was pregnant with K&K (I remember a necklace D got J that had their starting dating date and it was December 2010). They'd been together a year when they split after Drake cheated the first time, then split again around September 2012 (but she never let anyone know that; this is also when the first divorce was finalized), then magically they got remarried (but again never told anyone) in March 2013, Landen was conceived a few months later, Drake left late January 2014 and Landen was born early March 2014. Then Chris was announced September of that year.
Holy shit, it was that quick? I've been watching since Landen was born but I didn't realize the 'daddy' timeline was so quick and short

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
She's disgusting.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

To me it's the fact that's she has said herself that there's creeps on her channel, yet she's posting pictures of addie naked.. where your common sense?

tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

tvobaby27 wrote:Kind of OT, but with the name talk it just reminded me... My son has a Kyson, Kaden, and Landon in his class. Dead serious.
I can't believe there's more than one kid in the world with this awful name.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

Blackswan wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
She's disgusting.

I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

^ the thing that really annoys me about this is she purposely made a video when Landen was born (or maybe he was a few months idk) saying that she wasn't looking for anyone else and she was done having kids.. realistically she should have said 'until another next man gives me attention'
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Kinda out of tune but my best friend just sent me a picture of the guy she's dating, Holly FuCk - he looks just like Stabby. Same smile, same gap between his teeth, has a kid who's 7, a lot of tattoos, same kinda of beard. I was looking into his fb (I need to, she's my bf ) and his grandpa last name is McAlpine. I'm dead. Bye.
gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

askeptichere wrote:I wish she hadn't cut off Chris' head when she was talking about how great the Cottonelle ridges are. You could tell he was giving her a wtf face.

And I don't buy for one second that those wipes are flushable. Did she watch Britney's video about the plumbing fiasco?

no they are flushable it says on the pack that hey are my preschooler use those all the time . The reason it might of clogged she probably put so much in the toilet

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I thought it was weird when Chris and Jess first started dating like very newly dating and she would video them cuddling while she was BFing. He seemed so weirdly into the BFing, even more so since Landen wasn't his child.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

gossipqueen wrote:
askeptichere wrote:I wish she hadn't cut off Chris' head when she was talking about how great the Cottonelle ridges are. You could tell he was giving her a wtf face.

And I don't buy for one second that those wipes are flushable. Did she watch Britney's video about the plumbing fiasco?

no they are flushable it says on the pack that hey are my preschooler use those all the time . The reason it might of clogged she probably put so much in the toilet

You are not supposed to flush those wipes. They say flushable but they will clog your toilet eventually. By clogged they dont mean unable to flush/have to use a plunger to get it down... Clogged as in your toilet will back up because the pipes are clogged. We had this happen shortly after we moved into our new (old.. over 100 years) house a few years ago. The previous owners used tampons and thick toilet paper (I think the plumber said Charmin is the worst?) Thankfully I use the diva cup so tampons aren't an issue (I could not just throw them in the toilet.. that would skeeve me out) but it cost us $300 and we spent 2 days cleaning the basement. Not fun. Dont use fluashable wipes! It is NOT worth it (Or, I should say, don't flush them.)
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???
Lol yup like a month after Landen was born she fucked Steven who was her at the time best friend's boyfriend. They have since gotten engaged but I don't know if they are still a thing as that was a while ago. Does anyone keep up with her or no?

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

DoodleBop wrote:I thought it was weird when Chris and Jess first started dating like very newly dating and she would video them cuddling while she was BFing. He seemed so weirdly into the BFing, even more so since Landen wasn't his child.
Some men can't control their natural urges. It is gross but it's still "normal"

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
Lurker2 wrote:(OT)Part 100 special!
Lets say.. In 8 years time, Lilia will be 15, and Lilia is being a teen, surfing the net and suddenly she stumbles on an old ass archived forum.
100 threads about her mom and she decided to read it all.
What do you think it'd do to her?

(No reproach what so ever btw!)
If it was me I'd probably be mad at my mom for all the shit on here that's true.

Oops been busy so sorry for the late reply.

I don't know, would she? There's people saying she looks like a frog and is annoying etc so I'd think she'd be pissed off at the board and it'll maybe make Jesss look like a goddess
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I can't. I'm all about the whatever it's your Vag do what you want with it BUT popping out a kid by one man and then getting with another months just takes the cake... waaaiiittttt a doggone minute didn't Modestos finest revenge bang one of her "best" friends boyfriends? That girl Samantha. After Landen was born or while she was pregnant? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong???
Lol yup like a month after Landen was born she fucked Steven who was her at the time best friend's boyfriend. They have since gotten engaged but I don't know if they are still a thing as that was a while ago. Does anyone keep up with her or no?

they got married recently

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

emloha_91 wrote:^ the thing that really annoys me about this is she purposely made a video when Landen was born (or maybe he was a few months idk) saying that she wasn't looking for anyone else and she was done having kids.. realistically she should have said 'until another next man gives me attention'
Yeah and I think that video is now on private lol.

Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

MamaJoAnna wrote:

Barf!!!! They advice you not to engage in sexual activity for at least 6-8 weeks hoe girl couldn't keep it closed for that long. And what the fuck she was so invested to hurt her friend because she hurt her too. So why not sleep with her boyfriend after popping out another kid get on a dating site find Alpine and sleep with him too because lets face it she gives it away like free samples at Costco and bring him around the kids have my newborn start calling him daddy. Jess no wonder he calls you out on your hoeness in videos about your 12 baby daddies. Every heard of the saying "There's always a little truth behind every just kidding"
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

they got married recently

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Holy crap. Kudos to her but I wouldn't have been able to marry someone after something like that.

Return to “JesssFam”