• Advertisement

BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Postby fromemmy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:04 pm

What was the point of saying "repurposed" every five minutes? She was going a little overboard on making a point that she apparently didn't go out and buy this stuff recently.

Wonder if it's because of the GFM drama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fromemmy

Advertisement

Postby Kitina13 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:27 pm

I haven't watched the video but did she really 'repurpose' things, or did she just Keep them from last year and put them out again. Repurpose, to me, means that you use something for a different purpose or change something drastically to upgrade it. Like if someone were to repurpose a door and make it into a table, that sort of thing.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby js2013 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:31 pm

Kitina13 wrote:I haven't watched the video but did she really 'repurpose' things, or did she just Keep them from last year and put them out again. Repurpose, to me, means that you use something for a different purpose or change something drastically to upgrade it. Like if someone were to repurpose a door and make it into a table, that sort of thing.
She used it just to mean she changed where she set it out, or added something to it... like the decorative tray on the table she now put on a bookshelf... not my perception of repurposed either... then again neither of these girls know how to use "big" words

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Informer

Postby Kitina13 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 pm

js2013 wrote:
Kitina13 wrote:I haven't watched the video but did she really 'repurpose' things, or did she just Keep them from last year and put them out again. Repurpose, to me, means that you use something for a different purpose or change something drastically to upgrade it. Like if someone were to repurpose a door and make it into a table, that sort of thing.
She used it just to mean she changed where she set it out, or added something to it... like the decorative tray on the table she now put on a bookshelf... not my perception of repurposed either... then again neither of these girls know how to use "big" words

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks I was curious if she did DIYs because I'd be moteintrerested in that, but I didn't think that would be her thing.
Kitina13
Informer

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Kitina13 wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:Fall decor is soon weird to me as an Australian.

We call it Autumn and if my husband came home and I have filled out house with pictures of leaves and swapped out our entire kitchen with pumpkin themed products he would be like "what in the actual fuck are you doing...."

I know it's probably normal in the US but I am sitting over here in Australia wondering how much all that stuff cost and what we are all actually celebrating lol. The falling of leaves? I don't get it haha

Lmao this comment is so funny. I live in the states and I personally don't know anyone that really decorates for fall, but I know people that decorate for Halloween. Maybe it's a YouTube mom thing lol. My husband would say the same as yours lol

I don't really decorate the inside of my house, but we usually put a few things out in the front of the house. Usually it's hay, some pumpkins on the steps , and a scarecrow. It's fun to decorate, but a major pain to pack it all up. I think Christmas is the only holiday that we partially decorate the inside of out house

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Kitina13 wrote:

We call it Autumn and if my husband came home and I have filled out house with pictures of leaves and swapped out our entire kitchen with pumpkin themed products he would be like "what in the actual fuck are you doing...."

I know it's probably normal in the US but I am sitting over here in Australia wondering how much all that stuff cost and what we are all actually celebrating lol. The falling of leaves? I don't get it haha

Lmao this comment is so funny. I live in the states and I personally don't know anyone that really decorates for fall, but I know people that decorate for Halloween. Maybe it's a YouTube mom thing lol. My husband would say the same as yours lol

I feel like maybe it's just not as common in our generation and Mainly because most women/moms of today actually have to work and are out of the house more. So most people don't have time for that shit lol. I do remember my mom re-decorating for the different seasons and actually she still does to a certain extent. I think that was just part of her job as a "homemaker" and people just don't really do that anymore.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby rhubarb93 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 pm

I'm also from Aus and I'd say the only time of year that Aussie's decorate for is Christmas, which is usually just a tree and some simple fairy lights out the front of the house. Decorating for a season is so weird to me. The thing that I find the weirdest about Britney's (and other youtuber's) decor videos is that she specifically and regularly goes out with the intention of buying decor that does nothing but sit there for only a season? Such a waste of money. At least where I live and all the people I know, decor is collected throughout the lifetime when traveling, as gifts, or bought as a one off as a special treat/because you specifically love that one piece. They don't match necessarily (but are usually within your style) and definitely not rotated depending on the season? Her decor is just soooo boring and basic and fake because they have no sentimental value or an interesting story behind them. Idk seems so weird to me...

rhubarb93
Amateur

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Wait, Britney was asked to be one of Kilees bridesmaids??? Have they ever actually met? I thought they just did box swaps together....
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:38 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wait, Britney was asked to be one of Kilees bridesmaids??? Have they ever actually met? I thought they just did box swaps together....

They have met, I remember vlogs from a few years ago of kilee, Britney and Vanessa hanging out. Kilee used to live in NC but moved to Florida.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby phie20 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Whats the purpose of still wearing your engagement ring if you never ever plan to get married? :? You'd have to explain yourself to literally everyone who asks and admit your fiancé just doesn't want to get married to you. Awkward.

I love fall, but I wouldn't decorate for fall actually. The only thing thats changing is a carved pumpkin on the balcony.
phie20
Informer

Postby gottheblues » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:02 pm

That's actually pretty funny. I have decorated for fall before and midway through had the thought "why in the hell am I doing this???".

I feel bad for Britney, she just seems kinda lost. And she kept emphasizing "repurpose", I guess because she didn't want criticism for spending too much. What a weird life to have your family and personal decisions on YouTube for the world to see.
gottheblues
Amateur

Postby smom12 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:14 am

phie20 wrote:Whats the purpose of still wearing your engagement ring if you never ever plan to get married? :? You'd have to explain yourself to literally everyone who asks and admit your fiancé just doesn't want to get married to you. Awkward.

I love fall, but I wouldn't decorate for fall actually. The only thing thats changing is a carved pumpkin on the balcony.

That's a good point. Can you imagine being out at Target and the cashiers who see you on the regular know you're not married yet?

What about when someone asks her when the date is? Have they set one? She answers no and the first thing they ask is how long? 4 years? Big wedding? No. Their immediate thought is "he just put a ring on it so he could get laid more"

At least, that's what I would think lol. But alas, cobwebs in their crotches.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby lagenialester » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:30 am

Britney's snap "she never wants me to film her anymore! Lol" Next snap she's of course NOT respecting Aria's privacy and filming her again. Seriously, if my kid says no I do NOT film or take a picture of her. Aria is five, that's old enough for her to be establishing boundaries around privacy.

lagenialester
Informer

Postby smom12 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:33 am

^^GOOD. Let's see you make money without exploiting your kids bitch.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:25 am

The most I'll decorate for fall is putting pumpkins on my porch and one of those plastic Halloween pumpkins that kids use to collect candy with. And maybe B&BW candles lol
Such a waste of money to me. She's so extra

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:20 am

Growing up my family went all out for fall/Halloween and Christmas. Also fourth of July. I'm talking decorations out the ass lol and now that I'm an adult I realize that's not normal. My family is just super extra. I usually do Halloween big but because it's my oldest birthday and he loves it. Other than that I don't decorate at all. Even Christmas I just do a tree and stocking
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby Potatie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:46 am

"I'm sorry, BEplus3 can't come to the phone right now. Why? Coz it's dead"

Potatie
Amateur

Postby blackroses » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:44 am

Potatie wrote:"I'm sorry, BEplus3 can't come to the phone right now. Why? Coz it's dead"

Dying
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Beautifuldisaster » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:31 am

The only 'decorating' I do is candle scents that correlate with the season lol it's seems so wasteful to just have stuff for a specific season and then pack it up. I hate having shit stored away in my house. I keep a couple totes of clothes for my kids to grow into but that's it. I hate having 'stuff' that serves no purpose.

How often do you sit and look at the pumpkins on your kitchen counter, britney? Do they bring you lots of joy and pleasure when you are drinking your pumpkin spice coffee in your pumpkin coffee cup while standing on your fall inspired rug?- Yes? then you need a hobby. No? Then you need to get rid of that shit.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer

Postby webby » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:54 am

deannaroseo wrote:The most I'll decorate for fall is putting pumpkins on my porch and one of those plastic Halloween pumpkins that kids use to collect candy with. And maybe B&BW candles lol
Such a waste of money to me. She's so extra

I mean if you never leave the house go knock yourself out with decorating!! it will give you a change of scenery but everything is still white!!!!!!!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ripley » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:07 am

DoodleBop wrote:I can't decide if she's lucky to have time to prepare, most people who have SN kids they are literally thrown into special needs parenting while they're still recovering from the emergency delivery. On the other hand it sucks waiting to notice symptoms or second guessing anything and everything as a sign.

I have thought about this quite a bit as I have known many moms of SN kids. It would be heartbreaking to know my little boy would probably be wheelchair bound, vent dependent etc...soon. I think it would be easier on the child if it was all they ever knew than if they became that way over time. So for me, it would be much easier for them to be that way from birth. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is to watch the progression.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:27 am

Did she ever say why they didn't take that family vacation that they had planned? They were supposed to be going to Florida, right? They didn't even go to Charleston this summer.

MommaOfThree
Gossiper

Postby Ripley » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Ilovecats wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:So I watched the Q&A. Again with the "I've been through some shit in my life y'all" but then she says "I'm not going to talk about it because I like to keep some things private but my parents divorce is honestly the worse thing that has ever happened to me."

Ok.

Also, the divorce really did fuck you up. You trapped a kid who tried his best to get away and now he won't even marry you but you're in it for the long run now because you have not one but three kids. Good luck girl.
If your parents divorcing is the worst thing you've been through, I'm sorry, but youve had an incredibly easy life

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Another sponsored video.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:37 pm

"I dont like attention on me.." she says as filming herself in Target.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Britneyandbaby