Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Blackswan wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I don't watch okbaby because they annoy the shit out of me but in kkbabyj vlogs kyra looks so annoyed with Keren lol
how so? I havent watched
Keren kept laughing about dumb little things and would look back at Kyra for approval and Kyra seemed to give those "yeah ok HAHA I'll amuse you" laughs.
Youre right.. I went back and noticed that. Keren is so freakin insufferable. I cant handle her try hard personality. "I thought the boys were supposed to come to home depot hahahaha" shes not funny at all.. ugh Poor Kyra having to fake laugh at all those dumb comments.. Kylah was probably so done with her too. I feel annoyed when Keren pretends her ideas are better than kyra's like when she told kyra to get the same color shirts for Oscar that she got for Khoa :roll:

Keren was soo freaking awkward with Alaya. It was obvious she felt the need to play with Alaya when Kyra was playing with Landon at home depot because she filmed Kyra and landon then puts the camera on alaya and says "She eating (or something) if not id eat her up" :roll: Shes just so freaking annoying.

I wonder if Keren left out Kyla or felt upset that she couldnt spend most of the time with Kyra alone
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Anyone else notice at the end of okbabys vlog when they are talking outside keren is walking and looks back at kyra blogging and points her was towards the camera and just stands there lmao
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

that ginger detox shot was probably the first healthy thing keren's eaten . no but really it was so sad how kyra was making khoa food bc keren cant ever be bothered to. Keren goes: "i dont feed my man enough" GIRL you dont ever feed him period. He cooks for himself and when he does it's ramen. so sad. also LOL at the shade keren threw about kyra, bianca, and everyone having a crush on khoa.
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

I sat down to catch up on their vlogs, haven't even watched for 3 minutes and she already pissed me off!!

When she says she blames Nonni for Jackson misbehaving because she doesn't discipline Jackson.... um wtf! I've NEVER seen you discipline your kids. And most grandparents don't discipline their grandkids. They smother them with love and let them get away with murder.

Disciplining is YOUR job keren not your mom's!!
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dusty_Sidebar »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:that ginger detox shot was probably the first healthy thing keren's eaten . no but really it was so sad how kyra was making khoa food bc keren cant ever be bothered to. Keren goes: "i dont feed my man enough" GIRL you dont ever feed him period. He cooks for himself and when he does it's ramen. so sad. also LOL at the shade keren threw about kyra, bianca, and everyone having a crush on khoa.
It was so sad that during the week Khoa was sharing Chickfila with Levi and later kyra was giving him drained progresso soup. As someone who makes somewhat healthy food for her kids these days its really frustrating to see Keren rub off on Kyra, hopefully it doesnt last!
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Jackson was sick not too long ago and then Levi randomly gets sick. Probably not a coincidence...
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

rbyrolg wrote:
murtmagurt wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:keren keeps saying she's married so im almost 100% sure they got married already
They've had a Vietnamese wedding a while ago, she's been slipping up calling him her husband for a while. Cause I'm pretty sure they aren't legally married, but did have a traditional Vietnamese wedding

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Really? Why do you think that? That would be so shitty of them if they were keeping it secret She said a few months ago in the vlog that they had one, and they would make a video about it. She said she "wore the red dress and everything" or something along those lines

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Does someone have the link to the video where she says that? I really want to see that
appletob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by appletob »

Will she ever take the binkie out of Jackson's mouth? His teeth look horrible
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

appletob wrote:Will she ever take the binkie out of Jackson's mouth? His teeth look horrible
Her new Instagram post.... Two of them with binkis in them. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 490ab4.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

"Jackson calls Landon nay nay and its the cutest thing in the entire world" do they even attempt to get him to say Landon's name? that doesn't even sound like a poor attempt at "Landon" or a cute toddler way of saying it. just sounds like him saying something incomprehensible and then rolling with it as his way of saying Landon. they encourage that type of stuff and he'll never learn to even try and speak correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Is Keren not that close with her sisters? She has 2 kids and 2 sisters, so you would think that they would be the godparents, instead of Taylor and Bianca who are just friends. That's so weird to me. The way I grew up, siblings and cousins were usually first choice for the godparents of your children. I wonder how her sisters feel about Keren picking a friend instead of one of them both times.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Kenzie23 wrote:Is Keren not that close with her sisters? She has 2 kids and 2 sisters, so you would think that they would be the godparents, instead of Taylor and Bianca who are just friends. That's so weird to me. The way I grew up, siblings and cousins were usually first choice for the godparents of your children. I wonder how her sisters feel about Keren picking a friend instead of one of them both times.
Probably just dependant on the person/couple I guess as my godparents are not my aunties or uncles even though my parents have good relationships with their siblings. My godparents are their long term friends but I was raised to call aunty and uncle too lol. I also have a friend who has three kids and chose a friend and friends boyfriend as godparents, then when that couple had a child, they "returned the favour" and made her the child's godmother lol.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Kenzie23 wrote:Is Keren not that close with her sisters? She has 2 kids and 2 sisters, so you would think that they would be the godparents, instead of Taylor and Bianca who are just friends. That's so weird to me. The way I grew up, siblings and cousins were usually first choice for the godparents of your children. I wonder how her sisters feel about Keren picking a friend instead of one of them both times.
Nobody in my family has godparents that are the aunt/uncle. My two sisters godparents are their old daycare provider. No idea who my godparents are but I know it's not family. My Nice and nephews godpRents are friends of my sisters.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

my godparents were my parents' friends. It really depends on the couple. Ive never known anybody to have their aunts/uncles also their godparents. i doubt her sisters care as she isnt the godmother for any of their kids either. i dont think theyre super close anyways, maybe with mary but not the other 2 (one i never even knew about as she never mentions her). i see nothing wrong with b or t being the godmothers. Also I think they just made them "godparents" for the title and didnt think about the meaning of it as they arent religious. and also think about it...if something WERE to happen to them, the kids wouldnt be able to live with bianca (who travels for her job) AND andy (when b and andy arent even married or a couple) and taylor and whoeever jackson's godfather is (i doubt theyd wanna split the boys up, it's just for the title of who is more of a bff). heck ive never seen andy or jackson's guy godfather come to babysit or take care of the kids ever...
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
my godparents were my parents' friends. It really depends on the couple. Ive never known anybody to have their aunts/uncles also their godparents. i doubt her sisters care as she isnt the godmother for any of their kids either. i dont think theyre super close anyways, maybe with mary but not the other 2 (one i never even knew about as she never mentions her). i see nothing wrong with b or t being the godmothers. Also I think they just made them "godparents" for the title and didnt think about the meaning of it as they arent religious. and also think about it...if something WERE to happen to them, the kids wouldnt be able to live with bianca (who travels for her job) AND andy (when b and andy arent even married or a couple) and taylor and whoeever jackson's godfather is (i doubt theyd wanna split the boys up, it's just for the title of who is more of a bff). heck ive never seen andy or jackson's guy godfather come to babysit or take care of the kids ever...
Making someone a god parent doesn't mean they're going to take care of your kids when you die. That has to be in your will.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

And if it's not in your will, they go to the first of kin. Usually grandparents.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Sooo...there's a category 4/5 hurricane headed your way...

Keren: "PERFECT TIME TO DECORATE THE PLAYROOM!!!!!"

I hope their family stays safe (and they don't exploit the hell out of the hurricane for views)
ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

she's just looking for any excuse to spend more money "decorating" after helping kyra decorate. their playroom never even gets used - why would it need decorated?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

whoever mentioned the blog just being a phase like her working out and eating healthy and gardening and every other little phase she goes through for a week and calls it quits hit the nail right on the head. nothing has been posted on there for almost two weeks.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

They are goi g to infuriate me with this hurricane thing I can just feel it. I bet they won't even evacuate.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”