• Advertisement

Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Kaytee I never said you don't look like you do thrive. I said you don't look the same as in your thrive pictures! You look as big as you used to be in the video of your dumbass jumping on the hotel bed. Idiot
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 pm

Justinbieber wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Caroline won't post anything acting a fool with kaytee on her own acount?!/ she post everything on kaytees, I'm guessing bc her family all follows her now... lol just like that post haha, I can't believe she obviously still gets notifications from the wetbsite

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] they're "exposing" you. Gonna post your PUBLIC RECORDS online. How scary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby Justinbieber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:50 pm

That's what's so funny though LOL is I'm literally posting and commenting on those post on Katie's page and she's not answering anything I'm saying. But I don't have a juicy criminal record like she says

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Justinbieber wrote:That's what's so funny though LOL is I'm literally posting and commenting on those post on Katie's page and she's not answering anything I'm saying. But I don't have a juicy criminal record like she says

Ahwell. They're first class private investigators now. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I think they expected things to go differently and now they're offering a "compromise".

You've been more honest than either of them. Kaytee with her faked pregnancies and Caroline...well, you know haha

Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby fuzzyjeans » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Oh my lord hahaha I thought her mom banned her from looking at this site? Maybe we should send screenshots to her mom of what she's been up to with baby faker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer

Postby fuzzyjeans » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 pm

They are so hyped up about this like it's a big deal. You can tell they still have salt about what's said on this forum. Even though they don't care/don't read it, well in Caroline's case, aren't ALLOWED to read it. Hahaha. All in all, since she's posting all this online and behaving this way and drudging up old things, I'm pretty sure this solidifies my SPECULATION that she lost visitation with the baby.

fuzzyjeans
Informer

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Can someone post screenshots? lol I don't follow kaytee and don't really want to see her and her granny gf. Bleck.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby fuzzyjeans » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Oh and Caroline, I still have tons of screenshots of you on the sugar baby group, I screenshot literally every thing you ever posted or commented. And they may slip into JustinBieber's hands...

fuzzyjeans
Informer

Postby Justinbieber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:13 pm

Yeah they are crazy obsessed with this sight... I came here because honestly after Caroline had the baby I was like concerned because she just disappeared I really actually cared about it all until I found out about her lying about trying for the baby. They have nothing to expose on me flat out absolutely nothing. At least I can admit I was on this website on their post but Caroline still can't admit she tried to have a baby at the age of 17 and blindly believe that she was able to raise it until after she popped it out... w/e tho... this bothers me... not one bit

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:25 pm

I wonder why kaytee would post such crappy things when she wants to be a nurse. People save everything nowadays. Her career could be ruined in a heartbeat
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Justinbieber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:33 pm

The crazy part is is that they're totally bluffing they have no like dirt on me at all I literally don't have any skeletons in my closet. Unless I have a secret life that I don't even know about. Then in that case go away cuz I'd like to know too.... lol Kaytee has now dmed me on Instagram telling me to find out everyone's information that has posted about her guessing it's Caroline. I don't even understand how she would expect me to have anyone's contact info from this site they are obviously both still obsessed with the drama and should probably just let this website go and ignore it it's doing them no good to try to expose someone who has nothing to expose

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Hellohiyesitsme » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:54 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Kaytee I never said you don't look like you do thrive. I said you don't look the same as in your thrive pictures! You look as big as you used to be in the video of your dumbass jumping on the hotel bed. Idiot

Lmfao I thought the same. You know, if she spent half as much money as she does on thrive on a personal trainer and/or gym membership and something other than fast food she might look somewhat healthy. Thrive is just another bullshit pyramid scheme. The "nutrients" that it gives you can easily be obtained via a healthy diet and lifestyle. Anything to make you feel better about that booze that your elderly girlfriend gives you and the Mickey D's though, right?
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker

Postby Justinbieber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Anyone have any screenshot from Caroline trying to conceive page from back in the day?

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:13 pm

They are taking things way too fucking far. Who in their right mind would threaten to post someone's phone number and address to thousands of annoying hateful followers? Posting things here is completely different. There's like what maybe 50 people who are really on her that much. Talking shit on a post 50 people will see is nothing compared to posting to a huge following in instagram
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Who's phone number and address does she have and how did she get it? I'm lost lol

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Justinbieber » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Mine lol I guess they said they did a criminal background check. But now she's posting about how she went to far she's taking it all back.

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am

Justinbieber wrote:Mine lol I guess they said they did a criminal background check. But now she's posting about how she went to far she's taking it all back.

I knew she would! Also, ANYONE can find all of the information they have. Your address, phone number, people you know, criminal record. Acting like they used some super secret service to look it all up. It's all on google.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby Justinbieber » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 am

Yeah, they are sloothy detectives

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Justinbieber » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:02 am

Sorry didn't mean to double post I didn't mean that first one. They thought they were big and bad and thought they were going to Blackmail me into something. I first got a DM from Kaytees account that said she would delete everything if I found out everyone's name and contact info from the site. We went back and forth for a minute and I told her she wasn't bothering me by doing this at all... and when she said she'd take everything down if posted on here that i was done and if I make another account she will know. Like hello Caroline your immaturity is showing. I really don't understand how ytmd could bother her that much everything is done and over with she's the one that put her life out on the internet and she's the one that lied and had to deal with the consequences. I had people messaging me all night on Instagram saying that I really shouldn't be worried and that Caroline and Kaytee are The Crazy Ones.... I think their plan backfired and this was a chance for people to see how petty and immature they are

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:56 am

Lmao they sound so psycho. They blackmailed you to try to get everyone else's info. As if anyone here would just hand it over and then what did she plan to do with it? "Expose" us? How exactly? Make an IG post saying these are the people on a corner of the internet called YTMD that talk shit about them? Oh yeah, so scandalous.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby Ms Truthseeker » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Omg- and now someone is sharing screenshots of a post with the adoptive moms private Instagram, which includes her last name! Caroline is crazy to piss off whoever she gave that information to! Like, why? Those anon insta sites are having a field day with this drama. Not fair to parents of the baby, I'd be pissed! why did Caroline tell anyone their names to begin with! When will she learn? I'm Sure she'll blame everyone but herself if those screenshots get out. Some "friends" that girls got.

Ms Truthseeker
Talker

Postby fuzzyjeans » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:19 pm

I bet it was Kaytee. They are apparently fighting.

fuzzyjeans
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Ms Truthseeker wrote:Omg- and now someone is sharing screenshots of a post with the adoptive moms private Instagram, which includes her last name! Caroline is crazy to piss off whoever she gave that information to! Like, why? Those anon insta sites are having a field day with this drama. Not fair to parents of the baby, I'd be pissed! why did Caroline tell anyone their names to begin with! When will she learn? I'm Sure she'll blame everyone but herself if those screenshots get out. Some "friends" that girls got.

What page is sharing it
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby fuzzyjeans » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

It got deleted because Caroline was begging the owner and saying something about a lawsuit and how she could get in trouble.

fuzzyjeans
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:51 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:I legit hate Caroline. Like I never thought you could dislike someone you've never met so much. She's such a bitch. And also kaytee doesnt look at all like she does in her thrive pics lmao

HAHAHAHAH I was going to comment about how fucking lame her hate comments video was until she read the last one that was what I said above. Lmfao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)