Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by KaterTot »

Tour guide "You cannot, whatsover take a picture of the Pentagon."
Sam--"So how can they stop me?"
Tour guide--"Well, they will stop the car, take your camera, go through it and delete what you took."
Little more arguing from Sam's side then...
Sam--"Puts it in video anyway...."

He was like a child being told no, didn't take the answer but wanted to know why. It was like he was Abram's age.

Sam don't give a crap about national security. He probably believes 911 was fake.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

KaterTot wrote:Tour guide "You cannot, whatsover take a picture of the Pentagon."
Tour guide--"Well, they will stop the car, take your camera, go through it and delete what you took."

He was like a child being told no, didn't take the answer but wanted to know why. It was like he was Abram's age.

Sam don't give a crap about national security. He probably believes 911 was fake.
He actually argued with the tour guide about it? That's infuriating. Even more so that he got away with it. That just means he'll continue thinking it's ok.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:Tour guide "You cannot, whatsover take a picture of the Pentagon."

I really, really hate when vlogger act like the rules don't apply to them. So many of them act like such entitled douchebags, and it just makes me so angry. I can't count the number of times I've heard a vlogger say "We're not supposed to film here, but..." or "We're not supposed to fly drones here but..." Vlogging and driving, which isn't illegal everywhere, but is certainly dangerous. Shari from 8 Passengers arguing with TSA, while Ruby just laughed, etc. So aggravating.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Looks to me like the JHouse mom and dad (I don't know their names) could barely tolerate them. :)
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I'm sure they can't tolerate them. Sam and Nia can't maintain anyone in their lives who aren't family, church friends, or childhood friends. They are such disasters out in the larger world.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Birdie89 wrote:I'm sure they can't tolerate them. Sam and Nia can't maintain anyone in their lives who aren't family, church friends, or childhood friends. They are such disasters out in the larger world.
They're becoming BFF's with SlyFox. Which is suitable. They're another "we're so Christian" hypocritical greedy family that exploits their children and doesn't do jack for anyone but themselves.

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:
Birdie89 wrote:I'm sure they can't tolerate them. Sam and Nia can't maintain anyone in their lives who aren't family, church friends, or childhood friends. They are such disasters out in the larger world.
They're becoming BFF's with SlyFox. Which is suitable. They're another "we're so Christian" hypocritical greedy family that exploits their children and doesn't do jack for anyone but themselves.

I can't even watch Slyflox and when they would get together with Cole and Sav I really couldn't. I am not sure what will happen if those families keep collaborating but I might have to watch to see.
The times I saw Slyfox with Sam and Nia is was the typical forced politeness and they looked like they couldn't wait to get out of there. I have always felt like Slyfox were those two faced friends who act like they like you to your face.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia has been desperately trying to copy Hannah from SlyFox for sure!! Check out her new wardrobe and hair choices - I mean really??? This girl is in serious need of attention and who is she getting it from? The eleven year old kids on their channel who can't even spell correctly!! Eww Sam was kissing Nia and I literally almost barfed - they are so disgusting! Okay at 4:06 is Sam forcing Nia to film some random lady in the airport? He's such a creep!! I can totally see him filming girls without their knowledge and not showing Nia the footage!!
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

brownprincess93 wrote:Nia has been desperately trying to copy Hannah from SlyFox for sure!! Check out her new wardrobe and hair choices - I mean really??? This girl is in serious need of attention and who is she getting it from? The eleven year old kids on their channel who can't even spell correctly!! Eww Sam was kissing Nia and I literally almost barfed - they are so disgusting! Okay at 4:06 is Sam forcing Nia to film some random lady in the airport? He's such a creep!! I can totally see him filming girls without their knowledge and not showing Nia the footage!!

That's the best comparison yet... Nia is trying to be like Hannah. 1000%%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Have this wild thought: Nia is vlogging more, blogging, now has a separate presence on their FB page. Could she be laying the ground work for her escape?
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

JLPC wrote:Have this wild thought: Nia is vlogging more, blogging, now has a separate presence on their FB page. Could she be laying the ground work for her escape?
It's totally possible, but she could also be just trying to find herself and be independent. The comments for a long time now have been telling her to do something for herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Who in the right mind would invite these idiots to spend time with them? Sam is filming all these people at the water park who clearly don't want to be filmed - even his sister in law was annoyed! Okay I seriously can't stand the water noise with the Go-Pro - it's super cringe worthy and I feel Sam leaves in it on purpose!! He's such a turd!! I would not want Sam coming to my house and just filming everybody - Symphony needs to get a little older and then she'll realize just how embarrassing he really is! They were locked out of their house again - #DisorganizedRaders4Life
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Todays vid: All about launching samandnia.com. On this website you can 1)access Nia's vlog, which so far has been about recovering from the Ashley Madison/Sam cheating scandal. 2)access the youtube channel 3)access fanbasic.org, the charity site which is STILL not activated after 9 months and was supposed to be funded by previous t-shirt sales 4)access a new merch buying opportunity. More $25 t-shirts.

I guess they've forgotten all about helping hurricane victims. Selfish, egotistical, greedy people.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

JLPC wrote:Todays vid: All about launching samandnia.com. On this website you can 1)access Nia's vlog, which so far has been about recovering from the Ashley Madison/Sam cheating scandal. 2)access the youtube channel 3)access fanbasic.org, the charity site which is STILL not activated after 9 months and was supposed to be funded by previous t-shirt sales 4)access a new merch buying opportunity. More $25 t-shirts.

I guess they've forgotten all about helping hurricane victims. Selfish, egotistical, greedy people.
I can't believe they included the fanbasic.org link considering they won't even address the site. Maybe this will force them to talk about it. Unfortunately though, I doubt it
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

This is the third time they've claimed the charity website is "coming soon". Let's see how long it takes this time. I don't believe it will ever happen. That money is gone.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Fanbasic.org is down - right?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:Fanbasic.org is down - right?

I just tried it and got an error message. I could access it yesterday, but it was still "coming soon".
Hmm.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

It's sort of down, but I did a quick google search. It sounds like it's an issue with whatever site template/theme they're using. Just very convenient that it happens right after they promise it's coming soon, huh? I don't know if Sam is that smart, but I wonder if we can't anticipate how all of his "hard work" on fanbasic.org has been lost due to a "freak wordpress error".
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

So, I know I'm behind, but I just read Nia's "Look What You Made Me Do" blog post from about a week ago. I think it was talked about here already, but she talks about how she was the last to know about the AM cheating scandal, which does prove that he lied about having previously confessed.
She also talks about how mad she was, throwing a brush at his head, calling him "every name in the book", and threatening to leave with the kids. Why didn't she? That part surprised me because it's so out of character for her and makes me wonder what he said or did to get her to stay.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Think of the views!"

Return to “Sam and Nia”