JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

pllfan5 wrote:Is Joel the one with the daughter?
Yeah. He's also her friend Kelly's daughters dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:Is Joel the one with the daughter?
Yeah. He's also her friend Kelly's daughters dad.

Oops I meant Kally

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
8elz wrote:Man, it must be so confusing for new people watching Jesss and trying to wrap their heads around her life. TBH if I hadn't have been watching her for as long as I could remember, I probably just pretend Lilia is the only one with a different father to save myself the effort lmao.

After Addelyn had the aborted SIDS situation, I was telling a friend about it. The conversation resulted in me telling her about how she's got 5 biological kids, 2 step kids, 3 baby daddies, has been married 3 times, she turned her parents house into a duplex while her parents lived in their garage etc all by the time she was 24 and she laughed and said she didn't believe me ImageImage If only I was actually joking ImageImage

Haha you can't make this shit up ImageImage

Lol I started following after the twins were born and even then I was super confused about who the F have was lmao
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
8elz wrote:Man, it must be so confusing for new people watching Jesss and trying to wrap their heads around her life. TBH if I hadn't have been watching her for as long as I could remember, I probably just pretend Lilia is the only one with a different father to save myself the effort lmao.

After Addelyn had the aborted SIDS situation, I was telling a friend about it. The conversation resulted in me telling her about how she's got 5 biological kids, 2 step kids, 3 baby daddies, has been married 3 times, she turned her parents house into a duplex while her parents lived in their garage etc all by the time she was 24 and she laughed and said she didn't believe me ImageImage If only I was actually joking ImageImage

Haha you can't make this shit up ImageImage

Lol I started following after the twins were born and even then I was super confused about who the F have was lmao
Lol I guess that's what happens when you name your channel after your boyfriend/baby daddy ImageImage Kind of like getting a tattoo of their name except YT let her change it (tattoo cover up) ImageImage

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I would feel so weird dropping off my baby with my ex boyfriend juSt to go to lunch with some friends.
knadams14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by knadams14 »

Nothing to do with Jess, but just thought it was funny we were talking about their names and then I saw this. Why do people think that's a cute name?!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 876f5b.jpg[/img]

liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d79b92.jpg[/img]

This was posted at 7:30 her time, but the kids are ALWAYS in bed by 8:00 at the latest? It's a damn school night and they're having dinner when they're supposedly in bed Image

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

liveyourlife22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d79b92.jpg[/img]

This was posted at 7:30 her time, but the kids are ALWAYS in bed by 8:00 at the latest? It's a damn school night and they're having dinner when they're supposedly in bed Image

You know Jess is lying when she tries to convince you she isn't like "they're allllllways in bed at a reasonable time" or the whole addie aborted SIDS thing.

nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

I don't understand why it's nonstop pics and videos of Addelyn. I understand she's the new baby, but for someone who's a loving mom of 7 you'd think all the children would be posted equally.

And I wish jessss would stop talking about baby cue ball's hairless head, there's just nothing cute about the child and call me mean for typing it.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Am I the only one tired of hearing about teeth. Just pull the things out already

trumputin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by trumputin »

hwarner wrote:Am I the only one tired of hearing about teeth. Just pull the things out already Image

Yes! That shit skeeves me the fuck out. I have to fast forward every damn time. Sick.
waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

nachomama wrote:I don't understand why it's nonstop pics and videos of Addelyn. I understand she's the new baby, but for someone who's a loving mom of 7 you'd think all the children would be posted equally.

And I wish jessss would stop talking about baby cue ball's hairless head, there's just nothing cute about the child and call me mean for typing it.
She's the current baby daddy's child AND a GIRL. I mean, how do you top that?
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
unionjack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unionjack »

My thoughts while watching the newest vlog:
-How come we have never heard about Chris being German, I would actually quite like to hear him speak some German, since I'm German too... :D
-I really hope one of the parents of the kids in Kyson's and Kaden's class is gonna find the video and file a report against her, since I'm pretty sure she did not get every parents permission to film their child.
-If she's gonna say "if like nobody's doing anything' I might have to throw my laptop out the window. :(
-Oh no, the plane was 40 minutes late, like that never happens. :-o

And then I stopped watching, cause I couldn't take it anymore. :)
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

waitwhat wrote:
nachomama wrote:I don't understand why it's nonstop pics and videos of Addelyn. I understand she's the new baby, but for someone who's a loving mom of 7 you'd think all the children would be posted equally.

She's the current baby daddy's child AND a GIRL. I mean, how do you top that?
Twin baby girls? :p
p.s Jess I'm not encouraging it! Look after the ones you already have!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lilia looks exhausted as fuck.

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Funny enough when I found Jess [originally] it was her vaginal birth of the twins. Most of the women I knew who were sharing it were conservative, crunchy, home birth\home school, large family etc etc moms who were so happy to have a "natural mama" showing people who it's done to vaginally birth and then breastfeed twins and what a good influence she'd be on young women.

I hate how she films those kids and puts them up for everyone to see. She says oh it's a public place...silly parents assuming their kids won't be filmed secretly and put on the internet without their consent while at school. She says they've never asked her to stop but I bet most think it's a personal video not for the whole of the internet.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

did anyone see the picture on Snapchat of Lilia, Alyna, and Mia at the party? Lilia HAD to be the center of attention. and really I can't stand Lilia's slow ass talking anymore she sounds like a Furby

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

liveyourlife22 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d79b92.jpg[/img]

Not to mention... isn't that Mimi's house? You can see the brown couch and that's the white fireplace and tv up on the wall. So not only eating dinner at 7:30 but they're not even homeImage still have to go home, bathe, settle in, and get to sleep. Smh.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I wonder what Chris' grandparents thought of the house. I know that my German grandfather would NOT have enjoyed it at all.

bunchofidiots
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunchofidiots »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Those shorts seriously look like she's wearing an adult diaper in the thumbnail
I thought the same exact thing lol

Return to “JesssFam”