BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

js2013 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How many cups of coffee do you guys drink a day?
I drink 1. 2 when I'm dying lol.
Who has time to sit and drink coffee like that too?? Really.... I'm lucky if I get my one cup in in the morning before I have to put it down and then I forget about it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I mean, for the normal person they drink it at work, in the car etc... Most moms reheat the same cup of coffee atleast once before it is finished. I dont think drinking coffee means you necessarily have time to "sit around" and drink it.
Britney drinks coffee because she thinks it is cool and because #coffeecart
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ilovecats »

js2013 wrote:
Who has time to sit and drink coffee like that too?? Really.... I'm lucky if I get my one cup in in the morning before I have to put it down and then I forget about it

I hate hot coffee lol so I stick mine in the fridge and drink it through out the day. If I have too much caffiene at once, I have panic attacks. So I take a drink or two a few times an hour.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

js2013 wrote:

I either have to drink really hot or room temp by the time I get back to it lol I don't like ice coffee so this past heatwave I was dying because I hate coffee on hot days.

Before I would just drink coffee when I craved it. Since my second baby was born it's a must.
mommyrobot
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyrobot »

I get up about an hour before i need to wake my kids up to drink coffee and chat with my husband before he goes to work....doesn't always work out perfect but i try lol :) I usually only do one cup a day....sometimes i will have a tea in the afternoon...and my kids can chill out with a tv show for half an hour while I do so....

but i can't imagine that britney even likes the taste of coffee...especially the way she adds creamer at home and extra sugar to an already sweet pumpkin coffee from dunkin....that would give me a stomach ache drinking that much sweet and creamy liquid.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

js2013 wrote:

I drink my first cup in peace while my daughter sleeps and then drink any subsequent cups while I go about my day. i don't understand why people have to reheat their coffee before they drink it... I have time to take sips here and there before it gets cold. I may just take big gulps tho lol
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I pour myself one big cup in the morning, and that's about all I drink. I usually like a tea in the afternoon. i really do love the taste of coffee black or with milk but if I have any more than just one big cup a day I feel nauseated lol.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

On this week's episode of "You know Britney's life is boring when..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I didn't see the video, but did Britney have a sponsorship for rxbar? I just saw a bunch of stuff about how they aren't organic and fruits are full of pesticides. There's a petition to make them clean up their act.
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
js2013 wrote:

I mean, for the normal person they drink it at work, in the car etc... Most moms reheat the same cup of coffee atleast once before it is finished. I dont think drinking coffee means you necessarily have time to "sit around" and drink it.
Britney drinks coffee because she thinks it is cool and because #coffeecart
True...I'm a teacher that lives 5 mins from my school. I dont have time to drink it in the car and when I get to work I'm too busy to use the bathroom let alone drink coffee- forget that some people have office jobs! Ha :)

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I don't drink coffee, just saying. I hate hot coffee as it is, but I will *very* rarely have a Frappe from McDonald's or an iced chai from Starbucks.
I find that water wakes me up so much more than coffee!
Britney should try that. And water helps my anxiety too. Coffee makes me feel like I'm on crack, and not in a good way.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Some of y'all are crazy. I can't live without my coffee. Before I have it I'm a she demon. Lmao

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

This is like the taco conversation a couple threads back. Damn Brit, you're so boring, we're comparing how much coffee we drink.
Just to add my own, I drink 1 bulletproof coffee a day. Coffee with organic butter, mtc oil and a little dash of stevia. If I have more than one coffee it's just a dash of stevia.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:Some of y'all are crazy. I can't live without my coffee. Before I have it I'm a she demon. Lmao

Like my mom we learned from a young age never to talk to her unless she had her coffee.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

blackroses wrote:
smom12 wrote:Some of y'all are crazy. I can't live without my coffee. Before I have it I'm a she demon. Lmao

Like my mom we learned from a young age never to talk to her unless she had her coffee.
lol my parents too. My kids know they can talk to me but they better not be fighting. My husband knows what's up and avoids eye contact with me beforehand lol

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I hate coffee. I tried my dad's keruig once and spit it out and text him that something was wrong with because it tasted horrible. Turns out I just can't stand the taste lol. The only thing I can drink is fraps with shots of espresso but straight coffee is a nono
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:This is like the taco conversation a couple threads back. Damn Brit, you're so boring, we're comparing how much coffee we drink.
Just to add my own, I drink 1 bulletproof coffee a day. Coffee with organic butter, mtc oil and a little dash of stevia. If I have more than one coffee it's just a dash of stevia.

Bulletproof coffee is freaking amazing
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Britney drinks coffee because she tries so hard to be an adult

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Totesmagotes wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:This is like the taco conversation a couple threads back. Damn Brit, you're so boring, we're comparing how much coffee we drink.

Bulletproof coffee is freaking amazing
Right!! Put it in the blender for a second and let it get all frothy with the butter. Ugh so good.

Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

[/quote]
She's not drinking coffee, she's drinking creamer. She gets a sugar high, and then crashes, so she thinks she needs another cup of "coffee." It has nothing to do with how busy she thinks her life is.[/quote]

EXACTLY ... it annoys me how much she calims she loves her coffee and whatever ... any sugar ruins the taste of coffee (at least for me) i cant imagine drinking that thing she calls coffee with alot of cream and flavor

Not only that that capsule coffe (keruig) doesnt even taste like coffee ... i dont know why i cant stand the taste of any capsule coffee it is watered down and taste like preservatives or whatever they put in it

Brew yourself a good cup of coffee and dont add shit then you wont need more than one
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I drink about 1-2 cups. First thing I do when I wake up is make a cup, and usually will stop for one on my way to work or afterwards. I used to drink 3-4 cups a day but forced myself to cut back, it's one of my worst habits! My best friend never liked the taste growing up and I'm a little jealous because she doesn't suffer from "caffeine headaches" lol

Return to “Britneyandbaby”