E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Pink65
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Pink65 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Check out Calvins neck. So sad.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... adcfd6.png[/img]
I know they took way too long to correct Cal's neck and it makes me just as mad as the next poster but my daughter also had torticollis and it took me months and a trip to the developmental clinic at our local children's hospital for anyone to finally listen to me and treat her at 12 months. Anyways it is very common when at rest and very very comfortable to resort back to this position especially when sick or tired. I didn't watch the vlog so I don't know what he was doing when this pic was grabbed. But it is also possible the Botox they used in the "procedure" is wear off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Well this is sure to be awkward....

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c91373.png[/img]

So the Mechams know there are blocks and Maria is going out of her way to point out that people can find the links to the other channels via her page. Griffiths side too! Reading between the lines, doesn't this seem like a passive aggressive response to a petty and passive aggressive move?
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Tiger27 wrote:Okay so I just wasted way too much time doing this but I was pretty intrigued. I like to sign out now and check any comments I post to see if they show up/ get approved. I noticed today, my mostly nice comment was gone. After some sleuthing...I figured out another word they have blocked! Its "BAD"! To test, I commented "I want to buy this cookbook so bad!" and "Calvin's neck looks bad" (just for some positive and negative variety)...neither showed up. Talk about censoring anything negative!! P.s. the word "negative" still works. If anyone cares...I found that the easiest way to check words is to log in to one account on your computer and another on your phone. Type the words on your computer, then set the comments on your phone to show "most recent" first. You might have to keep reopening the video on the phone to refresh things, but approved comments show up pretty much instantaneously. Be sure post some "I love Ellie and Jared!" comments in there to be sure things are working as that will always get approved and to delete the comments when you're done so you don't look like a total crazy person. "Bonnie Hoellein" is working for me, but "8 Passengers" still isn't.

Also, torticollis is spelled with two l's and is still blocked.
Oopps!!! No wonder autocorrect didn't recognize it, but people are agreeing with the comment, lol.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ad4bb2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 823eb6.jpg[/img]

He's so cringey and desperate

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why can't he DM Roman? Mommy won't let him go play? And by mommy, you know I mean Ellie...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

lmmomSD wrote:And why can't he DM Roman? Mommy won't let him go play? And by mommy, you know I mean Ellie...

I was wondering this too...someone asked on twitter and another replied that it was because roman has to be friends with you/follow you in order to DM him. But umm Shay is on the list?? I don't keep up with him at all but did he like go into hiding after the scandal? Is he "back"?
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

Someone posted a comment saying "what's Ruby's channels name" and they actually responded since they're being called out on it. Did they honestly expect no one to every find out?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Someone posted a comment saying "what's Ruby's channels name" and they actually responded since they're being called out on it. Did they honestly expect no one to every find out?
They responded or Maria did? The Mecham family isn't E&J.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I took a look at the comment section from todays vlog and looks came across someone asking what Ruby's channel's name is and E&J commented "8 Passengers"...follwed by a comment straight away that they were called out on blocking the siblings channel names.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:Someone posted a comment saying "what's Ruby's channels name" and they actually responded since they're being called out on it. Did they honestly expect no one to every find out?
Separate comment. Really wish I could post photos here.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

That just grinds my gears that they block specific words from their comments. They are that insecure and up their own asses that they need to protect themselves from not only mean comments... but truthful kind comments calling them out on their bullshit. Everything about them is foul and I'm getting so much pleasure in watching them crumble and fail. They deserve to lose it all, they were never grateful, or humble... every fucking day there's something else that makes me think "I fucking hate that you lie to this many people every day".
RAHHHH

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I hope someone else does. I've read a few times today and never saw that. Wonder if they deleted it already?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And why can't he DM Roman? Mommy won't let him go play? And by mommy, you know I mean Ellie...

I was wondering this too...someone asked on twitter and another replied that it was because roman has to be friends with you/follow you in order to DM him. But umm Shay is on the list?? I don't keep up with him at all but did he like go into hiding after the scandal? Is he "back"?
Besides, the fan who responded said she was DMing Roman. So how is she DMing him but Jared can't? And if that's the case, then why was Jake Paul telling people to DM him if they were stuck in their houses in Houston? I think Jared is just an idiot, and is _saying_ he wants to do it to be cool, but he knows Mommy won't let him.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:That just grinds my gears that they block specific words from their comments. They are that insecure and up their own asses that they need to protect themselves from not only mean comments... but truthful kind comments calling them out on their bullshit. Everything about them is foul and I'm getting so much pleasure in watching them crumble and fail. They deserve to lose it all, they were never grateful, or humble... every fucking day there's something else that makes me think "I fucking hate that you lie to this many people every day".
RAHHHH

I'm feeling that way about a lot of vloggers right now. The Johnson Family doing that stupid "Justin Bieber FaceTime" fakery, and SlyFox jumping on the idea with Taylor Swift and saying they had lunch with Jake Paul when they DIDN'T, and even worse, the Johnsons using a minor flood at their house to capitalize on the flooding in Houston. And Bratayley, whose cousins are flooded out and asking on Facebook for clothing donations, taking a whole WEEK to say anything about Houston. It's disgusting. For money. And most of these people market themselves as Christian. Yet they are exploiting their children and lying. For money. I am sick of them all.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

Well, the thing about recipes is that they're not very well-protected by copyrights. A list of ingedients is never considered copyright or proprietary. As long as they write the steps/description in their own words, they are 100% in the clear. This has been an open secret among food-bloggers for ages, with the very most critical folks saying recipe developers should link to or credit the recipe which "inspired" their own, but most average people are comfortable as long as they meet the legal standard. Sometimes they will make a small change if their "inspiration" recipe is especially well-known - like using 3/4 teaspoon real Mexican vanilla bean paste instead of the more generic "1/2 tsp vanilla."

I just can't imagine what this band of dingbats has to contribute to a cookbook. None of them are known for being particularly creative or dedicated cooks. They are all about what they can feed their families that's quick and can be assembled with ingredients they have on hand. There's no shame in that game - sometimes it's more important to put something quick and easy on the table, than to put effort into something "unique" or "delicious." If it comes from a box mix or condensed can, then all the better, I guess. It's certainly not as though I never have lazy nights, but then again, I'm not writing a cookbook.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lol. The irony Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 926b2f.png[/img]

And is Ellie basically saying she would call later and complain?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Tiger27 wrote:

And you know what? I tried, and guess what? _I_ can DM Roman if I want to. I didn't, because I don't really have anything to say to him except "keep up the good work". He's in the Bahamas with a Make a Wish kid. But yeah-- anyone can DM him.
I stand by my initial statement: Jared is an idiot.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

HelloSweetie wrote:Lol. The irony Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 926b2f.png[/img]

And is Ellie basically saying she would call later and complain?
Lol that's how I read that too... Image

E: "hi, I'd like to make a complaint about a customer who was rude to the staff in your salon earlier..."

Unless she means she'd call up later and make sure they're ok but... somehow I don't believe that someone who would ring couples suffering from IF on Mother's Day to announce a pregnancy, would care about random salon ladies having one of many rude clients that day lol.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
I hope someone else does. I've read a few times today and never saw that. Wonder if they deleted it already?[/quote]

It's still there (E&J replying) and it appears the names are unblocked now as well. Too many people caught on I suppose. It's too bad, I wish it lasted longer and more people got to see their true colors. Instead most people will forget it ever happened or will sound crazy if they ever try to bring it up (because it really is still pretty unbelievable that they'd do such a thing).

Todays video had a lot of great comments. I love seeing people ask why their views are so down and a bunch of people responding that they are boring. It's so interesting to see a channel at such turning point.

I'm guessing the next word to be blocked is helmet. It's only a matter of time before a Griffiths kid cracks their skull open.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

*Boring" will probably be blocked soon, too.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”