Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Annavi04 »

teddyandmommy wrote:I'm already taking my bets on their clickbait titlesImage

"Our Hurricane Irma Experience."
"We barely escaped Hurricane Irma!"
"Near death experience: Hurricane Irma"
That would be soooo low because many people are actually going to lose their homes and lives :( kk, dont clickbait about the hurricane! Its very insensitive considering some people will have their lives turns upside down.

I just went through Harvey in Houston and thank God i am ok and my apt wasnt flooded but i was out of power, and had to walk through knee deep water. It was very scary to basically wait and see if we got flooded or not. We packed bags ready to go just in case. Picking things to pack is surprisingly hard, its like "ok so if i never have x item again, is it ok? Do i really need this item even though it costed me a lot of money? What can i take to survive?" I didnt have it bad at alllll compared to others. So kk think of people who have it really bad and do not capitalize on such life changing misfortunes like losing a child, parent, pet, all children and etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Do you know what's sad?

Is Kaycee, Kyras sister in law, cooks more then Keren
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

d4865 wrote:Do you know what's sad?

I think everyone cooks more than Keren

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0e07d1.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d35d9c.jpg
Barbuda just took a direct hit from the storm. The eye actually hit. This is catastrophic. There will be nothing left tomorrow of any structure or trees of that I am sure. My cousins are on Antigua am praying the miss it Image

Keren and Khoa don't mess about, you have enough time now to get to safety. Do it now!

not to sound ignorant but isnt the eye where it's calm and not bad? still an awful hurricane and a huge disaster :(( Idk what is happening to the world rn :( praying for everyone
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Pineapples wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0e07d1.jpg //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d35d9c.jpg
Barbuda just took a direct hit from the storm. The eye actually hit. This is catastrophic. There will be nothing left tomorrow of any structure or trees of that I am sure. My cousins are on Antigua am praying the miss it Image

Keren and Khoa don't mess about, you have enough time now to get to safety. Do it now!

not to sound ignorant but isnt the eye where it's calm and not bad? still an awful hurricane and a huge disaster :(( Idk what is happening to the world rn :( praying for everyone
Once you're inside the wall it is calm. But the eye wall is extremely dangerous.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

teddyandmommy wrote:

Once you're inside the wall it is calm. But the eye wall is extremely dangerous.
Inside the eye*
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

workinprogress wrote:I wanted to die when Keren said it was "cute" that Jackson was using the slide to climb in and out of his crib. Doesn't she understand that he could EASILY flip over the crib and crack his tiny little head open!? It's not cute that you're enabling your child to escape their crib, even if you're awake and watching the monitor. What happens if he does this in the middle of the night when both of his parents are sleeping? Also (I might be alone on this) I'm so tired of seeing parents decorate their kids' playrooms in a non-kid way. When I think of a playroom I don't think of metal baskets, boring neutrals, or floor poufs for mom and dad to sit on. I think of bright, fun, colorful, and interactive! She called the toy slide ugly, and put it in Jackson's room! Let the kids be kids, please!! There's nothing wrong with wanting an organized or simplistic playroom, but I feel like she's over the top trying to be a Pinterest mom and it isn't working for her.

that's bc the playroom is literally the first room people see when walking in the house so it has to be #aesthetic #goalz. Idk why they dont put a door to it and let it be an area just for the kids to have fun in as it should be
This is actually a great idea! They could get "glass" doors so they can still see the kids in there, but put curtains over the windows to "hide" the "mess" from their guests lol

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

d4865 wrote:Do you know what's sad?

My 1 year old cooks more than Keren

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

xlol wrote:They are seriously delusional if they think both of his front teeth are misshaped because he hit his mouth.

& did Keren give up on wedding planning? The picture of her against a wall in her fiancé shirt still makes me cringe. It's so awkward.

Whats more awkward is the footage of her taking the photo
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8aedb2.jpg[/img] why is she literally THE worst...

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Blackswan wrote:Khoa making excuses about Jacksons binky and jacked up teeth. He had a binky 90% of the time in the Utah vlogs! BS he only gets it at bed.
You have to understand, they only want to protect Jackson's teeth ;)
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I don't wish them anything bad, but a little power breakdown just so they can't put their kids in front of the TV all day would be nice...
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

They annoy the fuck out of me , they shouldn't be joking about the hurricane karma is gonna hit them so hard !!!!!!!! My god . Khoas Snapchat pissed me off to... he's like went to go get water they are all out dang it . No shit dumb assssssss welcome to reality

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Not the same thing, I know, but I am in the Pacific Northwest. We have so many fires going on right now. People just 30 miles from me are on level 3 evacuation notices, meaning get out now! It is raining ash at my house. I told my husband that if we even get a level 2 notice, meaning prepare to leave any moment) I'm leaving. I'm not waiting until a level 3! I just don't understand these people who refuse to leave their houses. At the end of the day, it's all just material. Grab your kids, pets, important documents, and go!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Jesus. Hoping everyone on here stays safe, whether hurricanes or fires.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

A hurricane party? A fucking hurricane party?? I didn't think it was possible for me to hate her any more than I already did. That is the worst thing I've ever seen her say. People have been killed by natural disasters this week. Urghhh selfish, self absorbed, narcissistic asshole!!!

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I haven't watched them in months but occasionally come here... they should be charged with child neglect for not evacuating. The governor has been all over the news saying not to take chances. This is ridiculous- idk that anyone on YouTube has annoyed me as much as them, but this is just ridiculous!!
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Koah is going to cry about his pool more than anything else.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

This girl is going to get a rude awakening when she realizes this little hurricane (which is what they seem to think it is) isn't just some little storm!! Does she not understand what a catergory 5 is? Did they really not pay attention to the damage Harvey did and Irma is said to be much much worse. I live in Texas and we got so lucky we only got a small sample of what Harvey did to Houston. Yet, we still took all the precautions just in case. This girl is so out of touch with reality it's very sad. I may not like her, but I really hope those babies don't suffer in the storm because of their idiot parents.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”