JVK19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by JVK19 »

Playsinrain wrote:
JVK19 wrote:You know what makes me mad? That they couldn't just let Kelsey and Corbin have their moment with their tv show. Seriously. The day after Kelsey and Corbin's, they decide to release theirs? It is seriously making me crazy. I know it's not quite the same thing but they are using the same terminology. "Our new show".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do they have control over when it was released though? I dont have FB so im not sure how this works. Is it something they are producing and releasing on their page or are they working with someone else who says it will be released on X day....
Yes absolutely! It's not really a show. It's essentially a bonus vlog

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Playsinrain wrote:
JVK19 wrote:You know what makes me mad? That they couldn't just let Kelsey and Corbin have their moment with their tv show. Seriously. The day after Kelsey and Corbin's, they decide to release theirs? It is seriously making me crazy. I know it's not quite the same thing but they are using the same terminology. "Our new show".

Do they have control over when it was released though? I dont have FB so im not sure how this works. Is it something they are producing and releasing on their page or are they working with someone else who says it will be released on X day....

Yes it's up to them and that's why they have set the "go live" time as after school for most kids. My guess is they are releasing on Tues to give them time to edit on Monday. (Watch for pre-filmed Monday clips in the vlogs since they will be so busy!) They are doing it on their own, although Facebook has sponsored some high profile shows with legit celebs (Mike Rowe). They announced these a month ago though, and no You Tubers were on the list that I know of. Makes sense since that is a rival platform. Bryan is just trying to get in on the trend early, and spark a little more interest to diversify. Not a bad idea, but also not one I can see taking off. People might watch a quick viral vid on FB, but they aren't going to sign up to watch random weekly reaction videos. Not adults anyway, and the DB demographic largely doesn't have Facebook because they aren't old enough. Which actually really bothers me too, because this will only tempt those kids to sign up for an account, and this will put them at extra risk their parents may not even know about. I guess that isn't Bryan's problem, but it seems unethical to me.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Missy is so lazy. Collect your eggs daily and you won't have a problem. Lol

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy packed Ollie a bag of Frosted Flakes for lunch. Did he leave after a half day again today??
I'm really confused as to how her makeup looks completely flawless after working with a personal trainer and "running 2 miles". Also, who wears full face makeup to the gym? I cannot take that seriously. It's the gym, not a fashion show.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:
cat9480 wrote: The thing is, Kandee Johnson GAVE her a lesson and make-over...told her she was doing it all wrong and showed her how to extend the line...and Missy even did it correctly a couple times right after that. So she knows how to do it. I just don't understand why she went back to the old way! It's not like it's a major change...it would only take half a second to make the line a bit longer.

Eh, I don't think Kandee did Missy any justice. I actually ran across that vlog thumbnail yesterday and it didn't look good. I think Missy looks best with little makeup. I personally don't think she is bad looking. Maybe her eyeliner skills aren't the best but she isn't as horrible looking as some of you make her seem.

She has horrible makeup skills and her skin looks like a 50 year olds. It's not just about the eyeliner. Plus shes a pretty horrible person in my opinion, so her looks are an extension of that.
I wasn't a fan of the Kandee makeover, but she did show her how to extend her eyeliner/wing it out, and when Missy did her makeup for the vlogs following the makeover, it looked nice. No eyeliner at all would look fine - she doesn't NEED it - but crappy-looking eyeliner just draws the eye and it's hard to notice anything but the wonky line and weird gap underneath.

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy packed Ollie a bag of Frosted Flakes for lunch. Did he leave after a half day again today??
I'm really confused as to how her makeup looks completely flawless after working with a personal trainer and "running 2 miles". Also, who wears full face makeup to the gym? I cannot take that seriously. It's the gym, not a fashion show.
I think Missy is just playing a role. She's acting like who she thinks a busy/fit mom is. She's trying to be Hannah or something. It's just like when she thought she was a crunchy mom. Its all fake and "put on" and won't actually last.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JVK19 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Yes absolutely! It's not really a show. It's essentially a bonus vlog

menehune wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Yes it's up to them and that's why they have set the "go live" time as after school for most kids. My guess is they are releasing on Tues to give them time to edit on Monday. (Watch for pre-filmed Monday clips in the vlogs since they will be so busy!) They are doing it on their own, although Facebook has sponsored some high profile shows with legit celebs (Mike Rowe). They announced these a month ago though, and no You Tubers were on the list that I know of. Makes sense since that is a rival platform. Bryan is just trying to get in on the trend early, and spark a little more interest to diversify. Not a bad idea, but also not one I can see taking off. People might watch a quick viral vid on FB, but they aren't going to sign up to watch random weekly reaction videos. Not adults anyway, and the DB demographic largely doesn't have Facebook because they aren't old enough. Which actually really bothers me too, because this will only tempt those kids to sign up for an account, and this will put them at extra risk their parents may not even know about. I guess that isn't Bryan's problem, but it seems unethical to me.
Thanks guys, i wasn't sure if this was something they were doing on their own or if they were contracted through another brand or page to be featured in a show...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, the farthest Ollie can get singing his ABC's is to G?
And Hannah isn't a "fit, busy mom" any more than Missy is. They are _all_ fakers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:I too once had a DB dream. We were all hanging out. Bryan had exited the room so it was only me & Corbin & Corbin says he really needs to rub one out & proceeds to in front of me WHILE VLOGGING... super freaking weird.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg thats a freaking nightmare!! I'm so sorry you had to go though that, but damn you just gave me a good laugh. :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Missy packed Ollie a bag of Frosted Flakes for lunch. Did he leave after a half day again today??
This is controversial... the make up lovers will tell you to fuck off, that's what setting spray is for lol but I'm also not a fan of makeup at the gym, some girls just really can't stand to be bare faced OR they're trying to look hot while working out to attract men which honestly may be Missy's case? She may be fooling around at the gym...
Yeah i know some people will tell me to fuck off with my opinion, lol i was prepared, but it's just something that always ruffles my feathers. The gym is NOT a fashion show. Honestly, i love makeup too, but not for the gym.. it can't be good for your skin to not be able to breathe or sweat while you work out. ALl i can think about is clogged pores. lol! And i would NOT judge someone with light foundation and a little mascara, OR if someone was hitting the gym after work or something (which is not the case with missy) But getting ready to go to the gym and spending time doing eyeshadow and liner, highlight and contour? Seems like a total waste. The gym is not the club.. lol I just can't believe that Missy is going to the gym, doing everything she says she's doing and coming home looking just as flawless as she did when she left the house. Something is fishy....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy doesn't even put makeup on for most of the vlogs watched by hundreds of thousands of people, so I definitely find it suspicious that she's getting dolled up to go to the gym. I get that there are women that have to be done up all the time, but Missy isn't one of them. Something is definitely up.
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Missy is probably just insecure in the gym being out of shape around a bunch of women who are in shape so she packs on the makeup to look better.
I've been there and done that. The gym is scary at first and intimidating. It's not that big of a deal and I highly doubt she's attracting any men at the gym

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I won't judge her for the makeup at the gym. The gym atmosphere can be brutal for someone who is struggling with insecurities. If putting on a full face of makeup makes her feel more confident, so be it. At least she's trying. If she's faking it, it will show.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

cats-or-die wrote:Missy is probably just insecure in the gym being out of shape around a bunch of women who are in shape so she packs on the makeup to look better.
I've been there and done that. The gym is scary at first and intimidating. It's not that big of a deal and I highly doubt she's attracting any men at the gym Image

This is exactly what I was thinking. I purposely joined a gym that had older member to avoid intimidation. Those old bitches put me to shame at first, but It got better. lol Anyways, she could also be getting dolled up because she feels good about improving herself. How many times have people where thrown out that idea that she might be depressed?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Missy doesn't even put makeup on for most of the vlogs watched by hundreds of thousands of people, so I definitely find it suspicious that she's getting dolled up to go to the gym. I get that there are women that have to be done up all the time, but Missy isn't one of them. Something is definitely up.
Yes!!! this was my main point and i was going to come back and add this. If she was someone who was NEVER in public without a full face of makeup, i wouldnt call it out so much (although i still dont think it would be healthy for her skin) but this girl will go days with out a stitch of makeup for, like you said hundreds of thousands of people to see her. Something is a little off with this!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:Here's another theory: maybe she puts her makeup on for the day since she doesn't change after the gym? Then she's just set for the day without needing to get ready all over again after the gym... the gym is like running through Starbucks in a sense, she just goes and continues with her day without changing? It would make sense to her putting on makeup...
I was proud to see her actually change out of her gym clothes to go get Ollie and make her daily target run today. Maybe she actually read and took the advice about it not being the best thing for her.. lady bits... lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cats-or-die wrote:Missy is probably just insecure in the gym being out of shape around a bunch of women who are in shape so she packs on the makeup to look better.
I've been there and done that. The gym is scary at first and intimidating. It's not that big of a deal and I highly doubt she's attracting any men at the gym Image

Well she is the girl that refused to go back to a yoga class bc she pulled a door instead of pushing it, so i can see insecurities being an issue. If she's that insecure she should use some of that disposable income and build a home gym and get her trainer to come to her house. I would not question that spending. I would say maybe spending that kind of money on something would motivate her to actually use it regularly, but then i think about the Caddy, and the dune buggy, and the Vulva,and the piano, and the guitar.... and i realize thats not gonna work either.. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

Well she is the girl that refused to go back to a yoga class bc she pulled a door instead of pushing it, so i can see insecurities being an issue. If she's that insecure she should use some of that disposable income and build a home gym and get her trainer to come to her house. I would not question that spending. I would say maybe spending that kind of money on something would motivate her to actually use it regularly, but then i think about the Caddy, and the dune buggy, and the Vulva,and the piano, and the guitar.... and i realize thats not gonna work either.. lol
I don't generally think of myself as being super secure about my body, but I have never ever given a rat's ass what anyone else at the gym thinks of me. And I was going to the gym during the 80's when women were wearing leg warmers and headbands and trying to look like Olivia Newton John in her "Let's Get Physical" video. Yes, I am totally dating myself. Murrieta isn't Hollywood or Venice Beach. I am sure most of the women there look like her-- just average women trying to get in shape. I just don't buy that there's a bunch of perfect women at the gym in Murrieta, giving Missy the evil eye. And we know she likes to act like she's better than everyone-- also due to insecurities, I am sure, but still annoying.
I totally agree that if she's going to be that insecure, like never going back after trying to use a door the wrong way, that she should build a gym at the house. Bryan might actually work out too. I doubt that after the scandal, Missy is letting him go to the gym.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Where would she put her home gym?? The office is the new hangout.. Not there
Crazy they have a million $$ dollar home and already ran out of room

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

lmmomSD wrote:So, the farthest Ollie can get singing his ABC's is to G?
And Hannah isn't a "fit, busy mom" any more than Missy is. They are _all_ fakers.

Not to defend them but because he stopped at G once... in a video... doesn't mean he can only go as far as the letter G.

Return to “Daily Bumps”