• Advertisement

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Scar2016 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:19 am

I don't think the part in the vlog @5:14 has been mentioned:

Bonnie:
''So we want to do (the cooking) in everyone's kitchen. So like, we'll do some recipe's in mine, some in Ellie's, some in Ruby's. And on yours (Beau) we definitely want to do the grapes so we can have your barring(sp).'' Then, jump clip to . .

Jennifer:
''NO!! I want it in my house coz those are MY grand kids!'' She then proceeds to clench her hand into a fist and bang the table whilst repeating ''I want it in my house!''
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Junebugbaby621 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 am

HelloSweetie wrote:Lol. The irony

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170906/91973f3f43e6064898da341cab926b2f.png[/img]

And is Ellie basically saying she would call later and complain?

And why tf is she always blowing kisses? It's ok to use your angry face emoji Ellie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Junebugbaby621
Amateur

Postby gymchick43 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:33 am

I was looking at Ellie and Jared first video, Ellie pre pregnancy and even then she looks so much better. I think Invisalign has ruined her face along with being thinner. She looks more like her brother beau now, more masculine facial structure, big huge mouth. She should have never gotten Invisalign [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170906/61547eab45d088e34d972a6ff9800171.jpg[/img]

gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper

Postby canmom2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:45 am

phie20 wrote:Can you imagine the level of jealousy in Ellie the moment Bonnie said "And mostly we want to do this before RUBYS channel gets too big..." :D

I think that was a dig at the ppeople on here.
canmom2
Informer

Postby Ducklings4 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:57 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170906/91973f3f43e6064898da341cab926b2f.png[/img]

I thought Ellie was saying she would call later to apologize. Haha just joshin' y'all

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby Shorty02 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:10 am

8elz wrote:

Lol that's how I read that too...

E: "hi, I'd like to make a complaint about a customer who was rude to the staff in your salon earlier..."

Unless she means she'd call up later and make sure they're ok but... somehow I don't believe that someone who would ring couples suffering from IF on Mother's Day to announce a pregnancy, would care about random salon ladies having one of many rude clients that day lol.

I took it as if she was the angry customer she would call later and complain rather than be rude in the salon.
Shorty02
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:40 am

gymchick43 wrote:I was looking at Ellie and Jared first video, Ellie pre pregnancy and even then she looks so much better. I think Invisalign has ruined her face along with being thinner. She looks more like her brother beau now, more masculine facial structure, big huge mouth. She should have never gotten Invisalign [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170906/61547eab45d088e34d972a6ff9800171.jpg[/img]

Wow, she's aged a LOT. In just a few years!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pency » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:44 am

Trying to figure out what Ellie is talking about is a futile effort.

Speaking of Queen Ellie, did anybody else want to stab her today when she was talking about the teacher telling her that Jackson was good at music? OF COURSE she brings up Calvin, basically implying that she assumed HE would be the musical child.

News flash, Ellie. Jackson really seems to be an incredibly bright child, and he seems to be excelling at literally anything he does. Please drop the shocked act every time he does something well, and please start cultivating his interests.
Pency
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:53 am

Pency wrote:Trying to figure out what Ellie is talking about is a futile effort.

Speaking of Queen Ellie, did anybody else want to stab her today when she was talking about the teacher telling her that Jackson was good at music? OF COURSE she brings up Calvin, basically implying that she assumed HE would be the musical child.

News flash, Ellie. Jackson really seems to be an incredibly bright child, and he seems to be excelling at literally anything he does. Please drop the shocked act every time he does something well, and please start cultivating his interests.

It's going to be interesting to see how things go in the future when both the boys are in school. If Jackson is a bight and gifted student, always in the top of his class, and calvin is more on the average side of things. Will calvin still have all the praise and spotlight turned on him? I can just see Ellie, Jackson graduating valedictorian and captain of the football team, and there is Ellie, at Jackson's graduation talking about how wonderful it is that Calvin made all B's that semester every time someone praises Jackson. I have a feeling "but Calvin.." is something Jackson will hear every single time he has some sort of achievement.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby menehune » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:04 am

Shorty02 wrote:
I took it as if she was the angry customer she would call later and complain rather than be rude in the salon.

Of course she would identify with the angry customer and not the women working in the salon.

And no Ellie, you wouldn't call later. You would ask to speak to a manager and shame the person that was rude to you by vlogging them. Lets be real here.
menehune
Informer

Postby menehune » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:09 am

Playsinrain wrote:
Pency wrote:Trying to figure out what Ellie is talking about is a futile effort.

It's going to be interesting to see how things go in the future when both the boys are in school. If Jackson is a bight and gifted student, always in the top of his class, and calvin is more on the average side of things. Will calvin still have all the praise and spotlight turned on him? I can just see Ellie, Jackson graduating valedictorian and captain of the football team, and there is Ellie, at Jackson's graduation talking about how wonderful it is that Calvin made all B's that semester every time someone praises Jackson. I have a feeling "but Calvin.." is something Jackson will hear every single time he has some sort of achievement.

Jackson will learn to hide his achievement so as not to hurt Calvin or raise his mother's ire. Ellie is only perpetuating this. I actually find it hard to watch because I only see dysfunction and abuse in Jackson's future. Narc mothers tend to provide a form of abuse you often don't even recognize is happening to you.

Plus I think the fact that Ellie always expects that Cal is going to be the more gifted and advanced one pretty much flies in the face of the speculation that they have an ASD diagnosis does it not? She should be surprised when Cal does something "typical" in this case... not Jackson.
menehune
Informer

Postby winniewise » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:37 am

Scar2016 wrote:I don't think the part in the vlog @5:14 has been mentioned:

Bonnie:
''So we want to do (the cooking) in everyone's kitchen. So like, we'll do some recipe's in mine, some in Ellie's, some in Ruby's. And on yours (Beau) we definitely want to do the grapes so we can have your barring(sp).'' Then, jump clip to . .

Jennifer:
''NO!! I want it in my house coz those are MY grand kids!'' She then proceeds to clench her hand into a fist and bang the table whilst repeating ''I want it in my house!''
I noticed that too! It mad me so uncomfortable. I couldn't tell if she was joking or serious. Nobody laughed and they all instantly agreed with her, so I guess she was serious.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Informer

Postby calliepaige84 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:45 am

I was on Instagram this morning and saw Ellie had followed a boutique on Instagram that is shirts/dresses that work for pre/during/post baby.

Just found that interesting... not sure if it means anything

calliepaige84
Gossiper

Postby Nuna » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:49 am

calliepaige84 wrote:I was on Instagram this morning and saw Ellie had followed a boutique on Instagram that is shirts/dresses that work for pre/during/post baby.

Just found that interesting... not sure if it means anything

Ellie is always online shopping. I don't think it means anything other than she plans to get pregnant. Remember she was looking up baby girl clothes at least 6 months back? I think we'll be able to tell the second Ellie is pregnant because Joan will stop following her again.
Nuna
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:06 am

Ellie's known bitchiness and her Twitter comment about calling later made me think about how she pays her bills via phone. I wonder if she does it this way so she can grieve them all in some way and hopefully get a discount?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:17 am

Wonder if Ellie has a stash of baby girl clothes shes bought online and hides somewhere....
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby onbreak » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Probably the clothes from when she was little.. Jared would never know

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
True Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:39 pm

Okay sooo... I've been on a trip and have been off of YouTube and YTMD. Today's vlog was the first I've watched in about a week and.... I actually enjoyed it??? It was actually all about Jackson for once and it was a very sweet vlog. Ellie's comment about Cal and music didn't even bother me as much because the focus was on Jackson for so much of it. Ellie was actually tolerable imo, and *gulp* dare I say, almost kind of like her old self??? I'm getting major happy-pregnant-Ellie vibes from her.

(Side Note: Those fried egg pj's they had on the boys are freaking adorable. But assuming they're going to be the only pj's we'll see them in for a while, I'm sure I'll get tired of them in a couple of days.)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby Boredomatitsfinest » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:45 pm

OH and (sorry, double post) I'm not sure where to put this, but as I mentioned above, I've been on a trip. Every time I'm ever on YTMD in any airport or plane, I'm always secretly wondering/worrying if any of you who read here are behind me. Lmao. Please tell me I'm not alone in thinking this?!

(My worry quickly turns as I imagine how hilarious that would be/what a conversation we would have! Haha)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper

Postby Lillyy8657 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:47 pm

https://ibb.co/fmGZrv
Lillyy8657
Amateur

Postby PumpkinHead » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:48 pm

So the siblings' channels aren't blocked in the comments anymore? I guess too many people caught on to what they were doing.. I saw a bunch of comments about it on the vlog from a few days ago (the one when they got back from vacation) and I'm surprised they haven't deleted those. But it's sad that most will probably forget about this and go back to praising E+J for what wonderful people they are :roll: Also, I wonder if Samika or their other friends names/channels are still blocked?
PumpkinHead
Amateur

Postby Lillyy8657 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:49 pm

My comment didnt show up but i was on google maps and im pretty sure that ^^^ is their house lmaoo (in the link)
Lillyy8657
Amateur

Postby winniewise » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:17 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Wonder if Ellie has a stash of baby girl clothes shes bought online and hides somewhere....
That's what her filming/hobby room has turned into. That's where she stashes all of her unopened and unnecessary online purchases.

Go the the vlog where she takes Bonnie down there to see the new suitcases for the boys.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Lillyy8657 wrote:https://ibb.co/fmGZrv

Idk how kosher it is for this pic to be posted here, but i have a question while it is here.. is the neighbor's walkway connected to the side yard/area of their house? From that pic it almost looks like the neighbors have a sidewalk leading into E&J's yard???
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby rd_valo » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:16 pm

What annoyed me most was when she said she was soo flattered
No Ellie, you're reaction as a mother should be pride. The teacher was praising jackson not you

rd_valo
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared