The Eades Family: Part 18

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by ferriswheel »

There's that old saying one bad apple spoils the bunch. Think about it, it was someone from here that called cps and that eventually led to Lucy disappearing from social media. I can't really blame her for not liking this place after that.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

ferriswheel wrote:There's that old saying one bad apple spoils the bunch. Think about it, it was someone from here that called cps and that eventually led to Lucy disappearing from social media. I can't really blame her for not liking this place after that.

Very true and I totally understand that. It just sucks when there is legit concern.

SPECULATION DELETED. - MOD :(
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Playsinrain wrote:
ferriswheel wrote:There's that old saying one bad apple spoils the bunch. Think about it, it was someone from here that called cps and that eventually led to Lucy disappearing from social media. I can't really blame her for not liking this place after that.

Very true and I totally understand that. It just sucks when there is legit concern.

Was there any ever proof that it was someone from here though? I thought it was never conclusive.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Kryptonite wrote:Guys, Lucy has expressed to me that she wishes to keep her children's healthcare away from the public.

Normally, I do not grant requests for posts to be deleted. However, being that the children are underage and not an active part of a YouTube channel, I will be deleting the current posts and any future posts regarding their health.

I hope you can understand this decision. No one here will be warned or banned for the posts made earlier. :)

It seems as though the posts were made out of concern but I have to step in and decipher private information from public.

Thank you!
Why would she post that information publicly if she wanted to keep it private though? Is it so important that her sick kid be posted about on Insta, yet can't be discussed here?

I'm all for her keeping her privacy. But if that's what she wants, maybe she needs to have an Insta account without a whole heap on fans on it? Because they're going to gossip. It seems hypercritical that she's allowed to post to her fans for attention, but it's not allowed to be discussed here?

Lucy's only a fan of privacy when it comes to this board. If she truly wanted privacy, she wouldn't make that information available to people who she doesn't even know. She would have an account with family or close friends only. She's the one accepting her fans on her social media. And she shows a lot more there then she thinks she does! She still wants the attention... But only when it suits her.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Chatabox wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Was there any ever proof that it was someone from here though? I thought it was never conclusive.
Celtic confessed to it, not sure if the person who took things into real life was a member or not. ImageImage

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chatabox wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:Guys, Lucy has expressed to me that she wishes to keep her children's healthcare away from the public.

Normally, I do not grant requests for posts to be deleted. However, being that the children are underage and not an active part of a YouTube channel, I will be deleting the current posts and any future posts regarding their health.

I hope you can understand this decision. No one here will be warned or banned for the posts made earlier. :)

It seems as though the posts were made out of concern but I have to step in and decipher private information from public.

Thank you!
Why would she post that information publicly if she wanted to keep it private though? Is it so important that her kid be posted about on Insta, yet can't be discussed here?

I'm all for her keeping her privacy. But if that's what she wants, maybe she needs to have an Insta account without a whole heap on fans on it? Because they're going to gossip. It seems hypercritical that she's allowed to post to her fans for attention, but it's not allowed to be discussed here?

Lucy's only a fan of privacy when it comes to this board. If she truly wanted privacy, she wouldn't make that information available to people who she doesn't even know. She would have an account with family or close friends only. She's the one accepting her fans on her social media. And she shows a lot more there then she thinks she does! She still wants the attention... But only when it suits her.
I agree 100% about this and honestly, the fact that all my posts were deleted is just a little frustrating. I said NOTHING that to be taken in a hateful way, nothing i said were actually things that were posted on her insta or anywhere else, it was all just me hoping that the child was ok and showing concern. Suddenly speculation isn't allowed on this thread? Why exactly do you even keep it open anymore? At this point the thread should just be locked id we are suddenly not allowed to even talk about her children in LEGIT CONCERN. Nothing i said was coming from a hateful place or was said to start anything. You know what, thats fine, one would think that if your child were that sick you would take all the well wishes and prayers you could get. But obviously she only wants the concerns and prayers of the people on her insta account. I've ALWAYS been a fan of Lucy's, she was one of the first family vloggers i ever watched and have been watching her since she was pregnant with Kacen, I'm pretty damn sure i've never had anything horrible to say about her and I think she has a beautiful family and i was honestly, from the bottom of my heart concerned for her baby. I guess this will be deleted as well, but Lucy just needs to know that she just lost one of her fans, all bc i showed legit concern about the health of her child. I get it now, what i haven't seen before bc i was a fan of hers. Lucy i hope Hudsyn recovers i wish you all the best going forward, but just know you have done exactly what you set out to do apparently, which is to bite the hand that once fed you and your children. Either be private with your business and keep it off the internet completely or be grateful that you have (or should i say had) "fans" that worried about your children and were concerned when you say they are extremely ill. I don't care that you want to keep things private, but me voicing my concern and hoping that it's not anything serious IS NOT HATE, IT"S NOT SNARK, ITS NOT ME ATTACKING YOU. But don't you worry, you won't ever hear my concerns or condolences in the future, you have made it well known that you don't appreciate the sympathy or the prayers.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kryptonite wrote:Guys, I understand your concern and you're welcome to talk about Lucy.

As I said earlier, I do not believe that the posts were made in bad faith.

I've ignored her requests to delete information many times when I felt as though it wasn't warranted but this time I happen to agree with her. I tried not to delete posts but edit them so that they weren't completely censored.

You all have to put yourself in the kids' shoes. Would you want your health to be speculated about publicly? There are other ways to discuss the situation without making it public. :)
I understand why it was done and i'm sorry if you thought i was talking about you in my post, i'm frustrated by it, but i know you are just doing what you feel is the right thing. Most of my frustration is with Lucy in this situation, i just had to get all that off my chest. Sorry if you took my frustrations with her as a dig at you and what you did Krypto, i know you are just doing what you feel you need to do.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

While I agree with Lucy, and the mods decision to edit posts (my own included), I think Lucy is DARN lucky to have run across such an understanding gossip sight. Because really, she was a striaght up cow when she was on youtube. She was the QUEEN of gossiping, lying, and bad mouthing people and compaines she didnt like, but when its done to her she throws a fit.

She has taken strides to remove herself from the public, but people dont forget who she is and how she behaved. If she really wants to stop the gossip then delete everything. Dont add anyone, because she she has clearly seen, there is no way to weed out people who like her and people who like to hate her.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

Why is she even monitoring this website still? I wouldn't even be concerned with what people were saying if my child was sick.

I guess I will never understand why she cares so much what strangers on the internet think about her. Especially since this thread is pretty much dead.

I hope her baby gets better/recovers or whatever. I don't know what happened so I don't know the appropriate wording in this case. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is to see your baby suffer.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Is speculating against the rules?
I see people speculating on many other threads, like Jesssfam for example.
People are constantly speculating about Kaden and whatever might be his issues.
I've never seen a mod step in and so I didn't think it was against the rules?
Just wanting to get an actual answer cause I can't seem to find it myself right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Here is the thing...

No one said anything negative about Hudsyn. Not a thing. They speculated what was wrong with the baby. A natural curiosity. I saw only posts of concern.

I don't see why peoples curiosity would make Lucy so upset.

This information (Hudsyn's hospitalization) was posted on the "fan Instagram". Lucy put the information out to her fans, people she doesn't know. If it was posted from her private Instagram I'd understand the issue. But she posted this information and purposefully "vaguebooked" her followers because that's what she does.

"My babies really sick, but I'm not going to tell you what's wrong because you are all immature gossipers."

That's bullshit. If you don't want it to be discussed, keep it off of your semi-public fan page. She wants to create an issue. People are concerned, even us assholes. No one is going to wish anything but positive thoughts and prayers on a sick baby. Even those of you who loathe Lucy, want Hudsyn to be ok. So why is she so upset? The information was given to the public. Speculation is expected. I truly believe she's withholding information because that creates more interest.

I originally thought she had pertussis because Lucy is so defensive but after the last couple pictures I think it's something else. She's not on oxygen, but a heart monitor. Unsure if she's actually sick, as in picked up a virus or if she has a congenital defect.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

^^I'm with you. I'm kind of confused about the sentiment of not wanting your child's health issues discussed on a public platform, but yet YOU the parent put it on social media of all places? I don't care how private an account is, you don't know who will discuss x,y, or z with the next person on the internet. So imo, a better option would be to send some text messages or make phone calls to ONLY your close fam/friends.

I've not seen anyone wish harm on a child when ill, especially here, only genuine concern. Often times it seems more beneficial in sharing the info because there could be numerous other parents who've endured the same/similar scenario with their child and then they reach out either private or public to offer various great resources to parents with sick children. Especially in cases where there's an unknown diagnosis and then BAM, a complete stranger could offer a piece of the puzzle that saves that child's life.

I really don't see what she'd be so bent out of shape over. Not to mention, with a very ill child, YTMD would be the LAST thing on my mind! I think that speaks more volumes than anything with this situation.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

She did post a picture of H getting an ultrasound on her kidneys awhile back but said everything looked good. Maybe it's something to do with that.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I'm glad this is private. I don't wish any harm on her and her family but I kind of felt restricted in what I said about her. She has messaged me before and it's awkward lol. But in all honesty I think if she just stayed off social media all together and never made some videos public again or even that fertitly update, this thread would have eventually died out all together.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm glad it's private too, and I think it will be better for Lucy too honestly.
Since they are no longer making videos I would say any threat of harm to their family is very very small.
They just gave out way too much info between their vlogs and old insta.
Of course some info can be given out from their new private insta, but like others have said, if you accept people you don't know on your account that's a risk you take.
I think Lucy not reading here will be better for her mental health, and time better spent taking care of all those kids lol!

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I'm guessing it has something to do with H's heart? She posted a few pics back about an echocardiogram but never specified what the results were.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:I'm guessing it has something to do with H's heart? She posted a few pics back about an echocardiogram but never specified what the results were.

Yeah, that was my guess as well. She did post a brief update after the echocardiogram, but I honestly can't remember what she said.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Your right she never did update after the echo, she did update after the renal issue they were running tests for. She said all was good for those results.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wait I guess she did update after the echo, I must have just missed it lol.

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 09d7bd.jpg[/img]
I have no idea if this pic was taken at home or not, the caption talks about how they're home for now.
I noticed the leads coming out from her sleeper, looks like the ones Addie wears from Jesssfam.
Just makes me wonder if it was taken at home and she is on a monitor, I guess time will tell if we see the leads in other pics.

Return to “Lucy Eades”