E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

So the siblings' channels aren't blocked in the comments anymore? I guess too many people caught on to what they were doing.. I saw a bunch of comments about it on the vlog from a few days ago (the one when they got back from vacation) and I'm surprised they haven't deleted those. But it's sad that most will probably forget about this and go back to praising E+J for what wonderful people they are :roll: Also, I wonder if Samika or their other friends names/channels are still blocked?
Lillyy8657
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lillyy8657 »

My comment didnt show up but i was on google maps and im pretty sure that ^^^ is their house lmaoo (in the link)
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Playsinrain wrote:Wonder if Ellie has a stash of baby girl clothes shes bought online and hides somewhere....
That's what her filming/hobby room has turned into. That's where she stashes all of her unopened and unnecessary online purchases.

Go the the vlog where she takes Bonnie down there to see the new suitcases for the boys.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Lillyy8657 wrote:https://ibb.co/fmGZrv
Idk how kosher it is for this pic to be posted here, but i have a question while it is here.. is the neighbor's walkway connected to the side yard/area of their house? From that pic it almost looks like the neighbors have a sidewalk leading into E&J's yard???
rd_valo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by rd_valo »

Pency wrote:Trying to figure out what Ellie is talking about is a futile effort.

Speaking of Queen Ellie, did anybody else want to stab her today when she was talking about the teacher telling her that Jackson was good at music? OF COURSE she brings up Calvin, basically implying that she assumed HE would be the musical child.

News flash, Ellie. Jackson really seems to be an incredibly bright child, and he seems to be excelling at literally anything he does. Please drop the shocked act every time he does something well, and please start cultivating his interests.
What annoyed me most was when she said she was soo flattered Image
No Ellie, you're reaction as a mother should be pride. The teacher was praising jackson not youImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Okay sooo... I've been on a trip and have been off of YouTube and YTMD. Today's vlog was the first I've watched in about a week and.... I actually enjoyed it??? It was actually all about Jackson for once and it was a very sweet vlog. Ellie's comment about Cal and music didn't even bother me as much because the focus was on Jackson for so much of it. Ellie was actually tolerable imo, and *gulp* dare I say, almost kind of like her old self??? I'm getting major happy-pregnant-Ellie vibes from her.

(Side Note: Those fried egg pj's they had on the boys are freaking adorable. But assuming they're going to be the only pj's we'll see them in for a while, I'm sure I'll get tired of them in a couple of days.)
This vlog was alot like they used to be. I find them getting a bit better later.Maybe they realize they need adult viewers thats why a cookbook over a makeup tutorial book.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

The phoney mechams ...
I hate them I really do. Parading and preaching to be positive honest genuinely good people but they are the type when to block their siblings channels names. Anyway... as they've been called out on it it's changed hahaha and has anyone noticed they've added ruby Beau and Julie's channels to their 'channels' tab!!!!!!! Hilarious they are so transparent. They are just awful.

Poor jar bear and Ellie belly - Ruby's whopping there arse and everybody is realising what phoney fuckers they really are and their views going downnnnnnn. It couldn't happen to nicer people

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

The phoney mechams ...
I hate them I really do. Parading and preaching to be positive honest genuinely good people but they are the type when to block their siblings channels names. Anyway... as they've been called out on it it's changed hahaha and has anyone noticed they've added ruby Beau and Julie's channels to their 'channels' tab!!!!!!! Hilarious they are so transparent. They are just awful.

Poor jar bear and Ellie belly - Ruby's whopping there arse and everybody is realising what phoney fuckers they really are and their views going downnnnnnn. It couldn't happen to nicer people

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Nope. No way Jackson is E+J's child. How did they create a little boy who is so intelligent and sweet?

Maybe there was a baby swap in the hospital and a 4 year old version of Calvin is out there somewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did anyone else see Ellie's IG story and have a heart attack at Jackson going over the bike jump with no helmet on.

So fun!
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did anyone else see Ellie's IG story and have a heart attack at Jackson going over the bike jump with no helmet on.

So fun!
Typical Ellie and Jared not putting a helmet on Jackson. I have a friend whose son was riding down a hill. He was hit by a car and now has traumatic brain injury. He spent 6 months in a coma and he will most likely never walk again. He was not wearing a helmet. Just one of many tragic stories.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

So I am sure someone has posted this before but it was a light bulb moment for me. I have been noticing the huge difference between Calvin and Lincoln. Lincoln tries to talk all the time. If you saw today's blog he is jabbering away at Boston just like children do when they are starting to talk. Then I watched E&J and every time Jared asks Calvin a question he doesn't answer or even try to answer in baby jibberish and then Jared ends up answering for him. So I was looking up to see if there was a link between infant torticollis and autism and I found an article that suggests that infants with torticollis may be an early symptom of autism. I am sure someone else has already posted something like this it's just that it finally made so much sense. Ellie removing Calvin because of a screaming fit at the beach house. I have heard Calvin say 3 words, Yeah, Bye and Dad. Perhaps he is a shy child but then why would Jared block the word autism from his comment section. I sure hope that if there is something going on that they get him help. Early intervention is the key!!! Jared that was for you!!!

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did anyone else see Ellie's IG story and have a heart attack at Jackson going over the bike jump with no helmet on.

So fun!
Typical Ellie and Jared not putting a helmet on Jackson. I have a friend whose son was riding down a hill. He was hit by a car and now has traumatic brain injury. He spent 6 months in a coma and he will most likely never walk again. He was not wearing a helmet. Just one of many tragic stories.

He also had no shoes on too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by GymChick »

That's so funny that they got called out and secretly changed it. They took off aspen and Parker and added the siblings.

Featured channels last week:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b5e7af.jpg[/img]

Featured channels this week:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a91128.jpg[/img]

What annoys me is that they are sneaky and will probably get away with it. Ellie will play the victim for sympathy- because of all the "mean" comments and make up some excuse about either a YouTube glitch with comments or that people were making "mean" comments about her siblings channels a while ago so they had blocked the names one day and forgot about it Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Do ALL of both Jared and Ellie's siblings vlog? Who was the first one to start? Is it strange to anyone else that none of them seem to have any privacy? I mean sure you can be a vlogger and keep some sense of privacy, but it's just weird to me that so many of them are ok with putting so much out there. Plus i bet family get togethers are a ton of fun.. having to do things over and over for everyone's vlog.... Having a million cameras rolling at the same time.. people vlogging over one another.. LOL i would be the one sibling pissing everyone else off by not wanting myself or my kids on anyone's vlogs. :lol:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:That's so funny that they got called out and secretly changed it. They took off aspen and Parker and added the siblings.

Featured channels last week:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b5e7af.jpg[/img]

Featured channels this week:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a91128.jpg[/img]

What annoys me is that they are sneaky and will probably get away with it. Ellie will play the victim for sympathy- because of all the "mean" comments and make up some excuse about either a YouTube glitch with comments or that people were making "mean" comments about her siblings channels a while ago so they had blocked the names one day and forgot about it Image

Maybe it was the family members that didn't know and had something to say about it?

They may get away with it from fans, but if I were a family member I would definitely be side-eying that pettiness.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:Do ALL of both Jared and Ellie's siblings vlog? Who was the first one to start? Is it strange to anyone else that none of them seem to have any privacy? I mean sure you can be a vlogger and keep some sense of privacy, but it's just weird to me that so many of them are ok with putting so much out there. Plus i bet family get togethers are a ton of fun.. having to do things over and over for everyone's vlog.... Having a million cameras rolling at the same time.. people vlogging over one another.. LOL i would be the one sibling pissing everyone else off by not wanting myself or my kids on anyone's vlogs. Image
Ruby and Bonnie both had blogs, but I do think Jared was the first one to start up with YouTube. The Mormon church encourages journaling, and this is the way they do it. Someone posted recently that E&J had led them to the LDS church. So that certainly makes the church happy!
E&J may have been the first, but their behavior recently with blocking their siblings' channel names makes it seem like they think it is their thing. And that the others are elbowing in on their territory. Which is pretty petty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 455c58.png[/img]

SO FUN CASEY

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

So they are having a meet up at my mall down the street......
to go or not to go

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

PenelopeG wrote:So they are having a meet up at my mall down the street......
to go or not to go ImageImageImage

Go! Even a few minutes watching would be so telling Image

Return to “Ellie and Jared”