KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Stellar »

I'm definitely not defending Keren but I assume she has been through many hurricanes in her life and probably didn't suffer that much so she thinks it will be the same with this one and that's why she isn't taking it too serious? I would never live in a place that has natural disasters like tornados and hurricanes, etc. So I would definitely evacuate no matter what. I think I'm 2 vlogs behind but they waited last minute for water? They have kids to think about now. So crazy of them.

Wasn't last years hurricane one of their most viewed vlogs? Too bad they can't take advantage of that. Showing people to to prepare and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
workinprogress wrote:I wanted to die when Keren said it was "cute" that Jackson was using the slide to climb in and out of his crib. Doesn't she understand that he could EASILY flip over the crib and crack his tiny little head open!? It's not cute that you're enabling your child to escape their crib, even if you're awake and watching the monitor. What happens if he does this in the middle of the night when both of his parents are sleeping? Also (I might be alone on this) I'm so tired of seeing parents decorate their kids' playrooms in a non-kid way. When I think of a playroom I don't think of metal baskets, boring neutrals, or floor poufs for mom and dad to sit on. I think of bright, fun, colorful, and interactive! She called the toy slide ugly, and put it in Jackson's room! Let the kids be kids, please!! There's nothing wrong with wanting an organized or simplistic playroom, but I feel like she's over the top trying to be a Pinterest mom and it isn't working for her.

that's bc the playroom is literally the first room people see when walking in the house so it has to be #aesthetic #goalz. Idk why they dont put a door to it and let it be an area just for the kids to have fun in as it should be
This is actually a great idea! They could get "glass" doors so they can still see the kids in there, but put curtains over the windows to "hide" the "mess" from their guests lol

exactly what i was thinking!! they can even have curtains on the door...that way they can keep them drawn when the kids arent in there playing
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

workinprogress wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8aedb2.jpg why is she literally THE worst...

she is absolutely disgusting. this ISNT a laughing matter. how are they not taking their children's safety seriously as well as their own. it's sickening that she's joking when people will be losing their houses, livelihoods, and lives because of this hurricane. Katrina was a cat 5 and remember how bad that was?! it was the worst US natural disaster to date. This isnt funny or to be taken lightly. idk why they arent evacuating. they are so frikken stupid
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Why didn't they just extend their Utah stay? That's what I would have done if a hurricane was coming my way. Not like they have jobs to worry about. Plus Khoa won't be working during the hurricane anyways.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

My daughter just called me to her room and asked me if I had seen how insensitive Keren has been on her Twitter! So it's not just us that can see it!

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Stellar wrote:Why didn't they just extend their Utah stay? That's what I would have done if a hurricane was coming my way. Not like they have jobs to worry about. Plus Khoa won't be working during the hurricane anyways.

Surprise clickbait that they eveacuated last moment and went back to Utah?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Keren is so desperate for a new car. Just fix the fucken AC!
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Karen on twitter - follow me on Snapchat for hurricane updates ; are you fucking kidding me lmao

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

this is ridiculous! They should have prepared at least for the kids. When Harvey hit Houston i was stocked up on water, tuna, bread, fruits and juices. Plus protein powder.. Keren how are you gonna heat up your progresso soup without power?? Poor kids :/

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Is this common? Do people cut down trees near their homes in preparation for hurricanes or is it something they've been meaning to do and talked about before?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... aa4a00.png[/img]

damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

Louzah wrote:Is this common? Do people cut down trees near their homes in preparation for hurricanes or is it something they've been meaning to do and talked about before?

I read that if you're able to dispose of what you cut off the tree properly you should, but if you can't then they actually tell you NOT to, because the branches you've cut down will become a hazard during the storm.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Louzah wrote:Is this common? Do people cut down trees near their homes in preparation for hurricanes or is it something they've been meaning to do and talked about before?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... aa4a00.png[/img]

They've been planning this for a while. And getting the stumps out of the yard

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I feel stupid for asking this because I've lived in California my whole life so I don't know how it works but do people still have to go to work once a hurricane makes landfall?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Blackswan wrote:I feel stupid for asking this because I've lived in California my whole life so I don't know how it works but do people still have to go to work once a hurricane makes landfall?
I don't know if it's the same in America but in Australia you have colour alerts, blue yellow and red. Blue is prepare, yellow is take action and get ready for shelter/evacuate and red is take shelter. On a red alert you cannot leave your house. So on a yellow alert if you're at work or at school you go home because once you're on a red alert you can't leave the building you're in.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Stellar wrote:I'm definitely not defending Keren but I assume she has been through many hurricanes in her life and probably didn't suffer that much so she thinks it will be the same with this one and that's why she isn't taking it too serious? I would never live in a place that has natural disasters like tornados and hurricanes, etc. So I would definitely evacuate no matter what. I think I'm 2 vlogs behind but they waited last minute for water? They have kids to think about now. So crazy of them.

Wasn't last years hurricane one of their most viewed vlogs? Too bad they can't take advantage of that. Showing people to to prepare and stuff.

I live somewhere not in the path YET but could be and people are already buying up supplies and clearing shelves here. Hurricanes come through here and people know how to handle them, but this one is freaking out EVERYONE. Usually its wait and see but not this time. Even the people who have been through the real nasty storms over their lives are getting ready to leave or hunker down. She is dense to not be aware of how serious this storm is, especially being from FL. I deff understand your point but having been through them myself I know she should be way more worried and preparing.
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... fac3ad.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 59bff0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 79dc6a.png[/img]

How are they not freaking out? That hurricane is going to go right through Florida. They need to leave ASAP. The first marker is 2:00 Sept 10 and the second marker is 2:00 Sept 11
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

She's on YouNow going through clothes.....not to pack for evacuation. Just to get rid of. I'd think there would be more important things to worry about right now.

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Stellar wrote:She's on YouNow going through clothes.....not to pack for evacuation. Just to get rid of. I'd think there would be more important things to worry about right now.

she makes my blood boil

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Keren just said on younow "it's scientifically fucking proven that binkies don't make their teeth turn" and that she talked to her doctor about it and Jackson can keep the binky as long as he wants and Landon can keep the binky as long as he wants and she's never taking it away. she seems extremely hostile and defensive and that also contradicts them saying he only gets it at bedtime. if you're not taking it away, and it's so harmless, why bother explaining that "he only gets it in bed?"

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

On younow just now she said it's "scientifically proven" and she even "talked to her pediatrician" that binkies don't cause teeth to become crooked. She stands behind the idea that jacksons teeth are messed up because of the bathtub fall. And she said jackson and Landon will keep their binkies as long as THEY want. She's delusional.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”