• Advertisement

KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Postby Idkhihello » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:52 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170907/e8db4743d8d177b1f7238f14bcfe0349.jpg[/img] let's wait for her to block me. maybe if we all just spam her she'll go on a rant on the vlog or twitter about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby cec816 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:57 pm

^ nvm. saw it on YouTube but they deleted it. Anyways she's absolutely ridiculous! The pacifier is clearly the reason why Jacksons teeth are like that. They can make an excuse all they want
cec816
Amateur

Postby Mpinks_ » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:07 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170907/849c11ae4fc0e3dd401701ba7a4660bf.png[/img]

Khoa tweeted this and captioned it "my mother giving me important life advice"

"Trade that bitch in" but no, he won't spend his own hard earned money on a car for himself because Princess' AC shuts off when she leaves her car sitting for too long. Fucking gag. The clutch on my 20 year old car slipped and I drove it until I literally couldn't.

Mpinks_
Amateur

Postby cec816 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:13 pm

Lol yep if you aren't kissing her ass then you get blocked
cec816
Amateur

Postby cec816 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Mpinks_ wrote:
Khoa tweeted this and captioned it "my mother giving me important life advice"

"Trade that bitch in" but no, he won't spend his own hard earned money on a car for himself because Princess' AC shuts off when she leaves her car sitting for too long. Fucking gag. The clutch on my 20 year old car slipped and I drove it until I literally couldn't.

She'll come up with anything so she can spend more money
i used to love watching them when she first started making videos but now it's like she's shown her true colors and how crap of a mom she is.
cec816
Amateur

Postby calimama20 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm

But what happened to her blog? She said she was going to post AT LEAST twice a week. For sure. Last post was 8/24.... almost 2 weeks ago. She always starts something then just moves on. What happened to her "always love to eat" avocado toast..... if I love something. I do it often lol

calimama20
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Rkp65i wrote:Is no one going to talk about the hack job keren tried to do on jackson's hair? Why on earth dont they bring him to a hair dresser? Its like theyre scared of their own kid, tippy toe around everything. He will never get used to it if you dont start bringing him often!

Forget that. Let's talk about how she was handling those big ass fucken scissors around that poor kids ears.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ilovecats » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm sure her rant on younow was in that disgusting baby voice she does,

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:25 pm

Was I the only one thinking that Khoas mom was talking about Keren when she said trade that bitch in

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Chichi » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:34 pm

Pineapples wrote:Was I the only one thinking that Khoas mom was talking about Keren when she said trade that bitch in

This is hilarious!!
Chichi
Amateur

Postby Mpinks_ » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:42 pm

calimama20 wrote:But what happened to her blog? She said she was going to post AT LEAST twice a week. For sure. Last post was 8/24.... almost 2 weeks ago. She always starts something then just moves on. What happened to her "always love to eat" avocado toast..... if I love something. I do it often lol

Supposedly a new blog post is going up tomorrow she asked what people they wanted the topic to be on twitter.

Mpinks_
Amateur

Postby Kenzie23 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:29 am

Stellar wrote:She's on YouNow going through clothes.....not to pack for evacuation. Just to get rid of. I'd think there would be more important things to worry about right now.

I opened the video and saw her packing and I was so glad that they finally came to their fucking senses and are evacuating! When I realized 20 seconds later that she's just getting rid of old clothes, I immediately clicked out of the video because I just can't deal with that kind of stupidity right now.
Kenzie23
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:56 am

Kenzie23 wrote:
Stellar wrote:She's on YouNow going through clothes.....not to pack for evacuation. Just to get rid of. I'd think there would be more important things to worry about right now.

I opened the video and saw her packing and I was so glad that they finally came to their fucking senses and are evacuating! When I realized 20 seconds later that she's just getting rid of old clothes, I immediately clicked out of the video because I just can't deal with that kind of stupidity right now.

Bets on how long until she goes on a shopping spree because she got rid of too many clothes. I mean damn she had 3 big white trash bags full of clothes
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Noturavemom » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 am

What a sorry excuse for parents...blaming his teeth being jacked up on a bathtub fall (which we would have heard about), first off...if he fell and hit his teeth, the teeth would be moved back, NOT FORWARD!!!
Noturavemom
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:14 am

If her blog is supposedly "an outlet for her to release her thoughts" then why is she constantly asking people what she should write about? I thought she said she was going to write about whatever the fuck she wanted to lol I can't with her.

Idkhihello
Amateur

Postby wolflily23 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:20 am

Noturavemom wrote:What a sorry excuse for parents...blaming his teeth being jacked up on a bathtub fall (which we would have heard about), first off...if he fell and hit his teeth, the teeth would be moved back, NOT FORWARD!!!

I wish someone in Kerens life would actually stand up to her and tell her how much of a moron she's being. IF your child fell and hit his teeth hard enough that it caused them to become PHYSICALLY DEFORMED (because they are) nine times out of ten a hit that hard would cause their little baby teeth to die. They would turn a greyish colour until they eventually fell out. That's not the case with Jackson though because:
1) his teeth aren't grey because he didn't hit them that hard. especially not hard enough to cause a deformity (by that I mean the pushed forward motion his teeth are currently in) and
2) had he even hit his mouth and chipped teeth they would have vlogged the crap out of it

Keren knows the binkies are the cause and yet she's still willing to let Landon end up with the same horrible teeth. Oh well Keren, its your kids who are going to hate you when they're older and being made fun of.
wolflily23
Talker

Postby Whateverumean » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:29 am

Lol when did this "going to paediatrician" happen? I don't think Jackson has even seen one after his first birthday. Such a sorry excuse of a mother is she.
Whateverumean
Talker

Postby kgiff77 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 am

Noturavemom wrote:What a sorry excuse for parents...blaming his teeth being jacked up on a bathtub fall (which we would have heard about), first off...if he fell and hit his teeth, the teeth would be moved back, NOT FORWARD!!!

Agree with the direction of the teeth. But we did hear about it. It happened in their old house while khoa was giving Jackson a bath. He bumped his teeth pretty good and was bleeding.
But that accident by all means did not cause his teeth to look like this.

kgiff77
Talker

Postby Kenzie23 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 am

That little gray and white horizontally/vertically striped carpet looks stupid as fuck over the huge gray and white diagonally striped play mat. Is she serious? And putting the slide in his bedroom instead of his playroom, also stupid as fuck.
Kenzie23
Amateur

Postby Hey little deer » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:14 am

Kenzie23 wrote:That little gray and white horizontally/vertically striped carpet looks stupid as fuck over the huge gray and white diagonally striped play mat. Is she serious? And putting the slide in his bedroom instead of his playroom, also stupid as fuck.

My thoughts exactly

Hey little deer

Postby teddyandmommy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:07 am

Is Khoa's defense, he said he was hesitant about taking away the paci because he took the paci away when he hit his mouth and he feels like if he hadn't taken it away then he never would have hit his mouth. He never said that the hit made his teeth screwed up.
teddyandmommy
Informer

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 am

kgiff77 wrote:

Agree with the direction of the teeth. But we did hear about it. It happened in their old house while khoa was giving Jackson a bath. He bumped his teeth pretty good and was bleeding.
But that accident by all means did not cause his teeth to look like this.

I remember this too. Wasn't it when Keren and Taylor were in the kitchen unloading groceries and you just hear Khoa yell for Keren? It was a sad vlog.

Idkhihello
Amateur

Postby Idkhihello » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:04 am

Here's the vlog about him hitting his teeth on the tub:

https://youtu.be/AoKbkC9dzoQ

At 14:11

Idkhihello
Amateur

Postby PookPook0307 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am

teddyandmommy wrote:Is Khoa's defense, he said he was hesitant about taking away the paci because he took the paci away when he hit his mouth and he feels like if he hadn't taken it away then he never would have hit his mouth. He never said that the hit made his teeth screwed up.

I think Khoa has always said thats why his teeth are chipped, which I could understand. But Keren is the one who blames the teeth being misshapen on that incident whole heartedly.
PookPook0307
Amateur

Postby ckks » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:09 am

I'm so confused as to why buying a car is such a huge expense to them when Keren blows probably hundreds of dollars every week on random stuff, they travel, etc.

ckks
Amateur

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ