JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I know we all have said this plenty....but once again can I just say how freaking ass annoying Lilia is?

Oh boohoo it's not fair that another girl lost her tooth and you didn't??? Awww Lilia wasn't the center of attention today?? Poor Lilia....just go do a shitty leap in the living room so your mama can clap for you even tho it sucked and you'll be all better!!! Don't forget to use a whiney voice and and a "ah" sound to every word! And be really loud!

God what a fucking annoying ass kid. She NEEDS to get her feelings hurt a few times. Knock her down a peg or two so she'll realize she's not the queen bee and she's no more special than her brothers or any other kid.

Call me harsh whatever.....I wouldn't be able to spend two minutes in a room with her. Annoying ass kid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:She makes sure to address the hate about the kids activities, but will never ever mention how, where, when she met Chris?

I can guarantee the comment section has been more lit up about how she met Chris than about the kids activities.
Except she already addressed that in a FAQ Friday a while back. She admitted they met online but there was no intricate story to it.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

Does anyone else remember this? I know Chris's grandpa spilled the beans but I don't think Jess has ever discussed it.

I would love to see the video if so, I usually watch all of her videos for the train wreck factor and somehow must've missed this one.

Thanks!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:She makes sure to address the hate about the kids activities, but will never ever mention how, where, when she met Chris?

I can guarantee the comment section has been more lit up about how she met Chris than about the kids activities.
Except she already addressed that in a FAQ Friday a while back. She admitted they met online but there was no intricate story to it.

Does anyone else remember this? I know Chris's grandpa spilled the beans but I don't think Jess has ever discussed it.

I would love to see the video if so, I usually watch all of her videos for the train wreck factor and somehow must've missed this one.

Thanks!
If someone doesn't get to it by this afternoon I'll go through my sleuthing. I know I recapped the vlog it was in so it's in my posts somewhere.

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by kittypurry »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

Thanks!

About 12:10

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ok, so let me get this straight. Since being with Chris, she revealed that she hates doing laundry (she said so in one of her videos). Good, well everybody has that one chore that they don't like, but then she revealed, that her house might be messy, but at least her kids can play, blabla. Ok so you hate cleaning and tidiness too. Now she said she sucks at cooking and doesn't like that either. Girl, being a Mom, as you so nicely put it during Addies pregnancy, is not your calling then! You absolutely suck at domestic chores, but you still claim being a Mom is your lifes purpose? To do what exactly? Cuddle and breastfeed all day?
First rant in a long time, but her video made me angry, "yeah being a Mom is my calling, I absolutely love it, but the cooking and the cleaning and the laundry stuff I could live without", like WTH!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, so let me get this straight. Since being with Chris, she revealed that she hates doing laundry (she said so in one of her videos). Good, well everybody has that one chore that they don't like, but then she revealed, that her house might be messy, but at least her kids can play, blabla. Ok so you hate cleaning and tidiness too. Now she said she sucks at cooking and doesn't like that either. Girl, being a Mom, as you so nicely put it during Addies pregnancy, is not your calling then! You absolutely suck at domestic chores, but you still claim being a Mom is your lifes purpose? To do what exactly? Cuddle and breastfeed all day?
First rant in a long time, but her video made me angry, "yeah being a Mom is my calling, I absolutely love it, but the cooking and the cleaning and the laundry stuff I could live without", like WTH!
That last paragraph sums up her totle: cool aunt. Plays with kids and cleans them up, but nothing else. Just like an aunt or babysitter would do.

But she lets men come in her with no problem because she can DO with that. She is so skanky.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I know we all have said this plenty....but once again can I just say how freaking ass annoying Lilia is?

Oh boohoo it's not fair that another girl lost her tooth and you didn't??? Awww Lilia wasn't the center of attention today?? Poor Lilia....just go do a shitty leap in the living room so your mama can clap for you even tho it sucked and you'll be all better!!! Don't forget to use a whiney voice and and a "ah" sound to every word! And be really loud!

God what a fucking annoying ass kid. She NEEDS to get her feelings hurt a few times. Knock her down a peg or two so she'll realize she's not the queen bee and she's no more special than her brothers or any other kid.

Call me harsh whatever.....I wouldn't be able to spend two minutes in a room with her. Annoying ass kid!

when she loses those two teeth I'm gonna feel REALLY bad for her teacher and classmates.... it's gonna be all about her her her. the attention Lilia will receive will not satisfy her. I'm already dreading that vlog.
forgot to mention this a while ago but before Lilia lost her first tooth Messica got her that unnecessary tooth pillow. when Kyson lost his first tooth she didn't even bother getting him one. a fan had to send those tooth pillows for the boys. she does not care about Kyson

she addresses the extracurricular activity "hate" but leaves out the fact that the comments are talking about all the extracurricular activities AFTER SCHOOL- aka not leaving any time to do homework or unwind, eat dinner, bathe, and go to bed in a reasonable window of time. 10PM is the new 7:30PM I guess

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

I haven't watched the new video but I agree with everyone stating how she's more of an aunt then a mom. Has anyone wayched Desperate Housewives? When Mike's mom goes to visit and meet Susan? She says this....

My Meemaw always told me that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom. And Michael says you've only got one of those covered. So I'm gonna help you with the other two.

Totally Messica.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, so let me get this straight. Since being with Chris, she revealed that she hates doing laundry (she said so in one of her videos). Good, well everybody has that one chore that they don't like, but then she revealed, that her house might be messy, but at least her kids can play, blabla. Ok so you hate cleaning and tidiness too. Now she said she sucks at cooking and doesn't like that either. Girl, being a Mom, as you so nicely put it during Addies pregnancy, is not your calling then! You absolutely suck at domestic chores, but you still claim being a Mom is your lifes purpose? To do what exactly? Cuddle and breastfeed all day?
That last paragraph sums up her totle: cool aunt. Plays with kids and cleans them up, but nothing else. Just like an aunt or babysitter would do.

But she lets men come in her with no problem because she can DO with that. She is so skanky.

It's so annoying, I get that being a housewife can be demanding, but honestly, she's just careless! She never really cooked, I'm not surprised she has no clue and makes mistakes, but she'd rather order food and prepare that instead of buying a cookingbook and try some recipies + having a bunch of dirty close and floors. Her poor children :|
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They are gonna have trouble having friends over. I used to live in a 2 family as a kid and my friend lived upstairs. She wasn't my friend for long but my mother didn't want me to go up there. Then I went up there after begging and understood... piss and shit all over floors, fly strips full of flies, dirty laundry everywhere, filthy floors, and the was all of I think 7 and had a mouth full of capped teeth because her mother gave her soda in her bottle as a baby.

If my kid were friends with them in school and I saw her house on the vlogs, hell no I wouldn't let them go there.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

webby wrote:

she addresses the extracurricular activity "hate" but leaves out the fact that the comments are talking about all the extracurricular activities AFTER SCHOOL- aka not leaving any time to do homework or unwind, eat dinner, bathe, and go to bed in a reasonable window of time. 10PM is the new 7:30PM I guess

Those activities are there so she can unwind, because she's incapable of handling the children. She'd rather drive them and herself in her bus all day long, instead of having them at her house all day. I hate, hate, hate her excuse, kids need to be kept busy, so they don't get into trouble (bottom line). Did any of the stuff she ever did shield her from doing stupid stuff and screw up her life forever?

Maybe I'm just having a bad day, but I feel like she's becoming way too lazy again and her excuses for it are intolerable imo :x
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

smom12 wrote:They are gonna have trouble having friends over.
what friends? Alyna? every other kid is related to them

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Captain Smooth wrote:
smom12 wrote:

It's so annoying, I get that being a housewife can be demanding, but honestly, she's just careless! She never really cooked, I'm not surprised she has no clue and makes mistakes, but she'd rather order food and prepare that instead of buying a cookingbook and try some recipies + having a bunch of dirty close and floors. Her poor children :|
Yeah if she can do the blue apron meals or whatever they're called she can open a fucking cookbook/Pinterest recipe and try something. So gross that she has to be paid to cook a somewhat healthy meal (that her kids don't even get to eat!)

I've said it before but it's SO telling how she vlogs everything except their meals. I can almost guarantee they eat spaghetti & tacos every week then the rest of the week is fast food. Part of being a good mom is making sure your kids have good nutrition & hygiene and she does not provide that to her children.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I legit thought this was Laden[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d36c10.jpg[/img]

Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Ilovecats wrote:"I'm making German pancakes, and they're super easy to make! It's just flour, sugar, and eggs" .... So pancakes? Lol just regular pancakes

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I hate to defend them in any way, but as a German I feel the need to interject to say that our pancakes are actually a lot different than American pancakes. They're not thick and fluffy, but light and thin - more like the French crepes. Personally I don't really like the pancakes here in the US, but I absolutely love our German pancakes <3
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

webby wrote:I legit thought this was Laden[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d36c10.jpg[/img]

Omg that does look just like a bald Landen!!! I can't believe she let Ed wear "boy" pajamas.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

webby wrote:I legit thought this was Laden[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d36c10.jpg[/img]

Not using the apnea monitor any more I see...

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

kittypurry wrote:

Not using the apnea monitor any more I see...

But Chris is RIGHT THERE! So it's unnecessary. (/sarcasm)

Also what happened to all that PINK SHIT, why is Princess Baldelyn in BOY jammies?

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

At this point I don't think Jesss will ever return to school. Right now with Chris at home to take care of Advil would have been a great opportunity to take a few classes at least. He could have dropped off/picked up the kids at school, edited and *gasp* cleaned while she did her work.

If she doesn't go back next semester or next fall that will be confirmation for me that the degree will never happen!
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Kenzie23 wrote:
Ilovecats wrote:"I'm making German pancakes, and they're super easy to make! It's just flour, sugar, and eggs" .... So pancakes? Lol just regular pancakes

I hate to defend them in any way, but as a German I feel the need to interject to say that our pancakes are actually a lot different than American pancakes. They're not thick and fluffy, but light and thin - more like the French crepes. Personally I don't really like the pancakes here in the US, but I absolutely love our German pancakes <3
I also make mine thin... Maybe I've been making German pancakes my whole life lol

Return to “JesssFam”