JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I had to pause the new video just to come here and say......

Why the actual FUCK would Jess film Lilia on the couch reading mail TOPLESS!!!!!!!
That is so inappropriate!!!!! She is not a baby/toddler anymore!!!! And yes, I realize she hasn't started puberty yet so there's nothing really there, but she is SEVEN!!!!

There are so many creeps out there who would love to perv on a topless 7 year old!!!

Oh my god, Jess is fucking disgusting for that, this is a new low for her! What a sick bitch.....I cannot believe she filmed and posted Lilia topless. It would have taken two seconds to have her throw on a shirt.

How sick!!!!!
Ok I have to be honest that I don't really know what you guys are freaking out about. Do you feel this upset when she films and posts the boys "topless"? Because as you said, Lilia is 7. There is nothing "developed" about her chest (someone said "Lilia's boobs"; wtf, which boobs?). She is the exact same shape as her brothers.

One person even mentioned that Lilia is too old to be topless around Kyson, Kaden and Landen??? What?? They're children, they're young siblings. When they're still so young, almost nothing is inappropriate.

Posting it to the internet is another thing, but I don't understand why Lilia just being shirtless is a cause for such violent outrage.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

missy-1010 wrote:If Lilia isn't careful she will end up knocked up her freshman year of high school with a Hispanic man because according to Jess those are the onlyyyyyy decent guys. I bet her kid will be named Airabella or Jaxton.
Where does Jess think she's going to put a grand kid when she came THIS close to putting the twins under the stairs Harry Potter style.
Seriously out of all the kids the only one who seems to even have a chance is Kyson. He might be the only one to finish school without a baby out there.
This has been bothering me for a while so I just want to put in my 2 cents: it seems as if some people on this board follow the belief that
1) spoiled/praised as a child -> no chance of having a good life
2) neglected/not as extravert as a child -> having a chance at a good life and growing up well.

Neglect does not lead to or guarentee healthy development and a good life. I know that's something we'd like to think and hope, that because Kyson is a "victim" or because he is "preferred less", he will become stronger because of it and grow up to have a good life. That's what lots of feel-good movies try to claim. "Underdog ends up on top". But that's not how it works.

If Jessica does continue to push the Drake-image onto Kyson and let this affect her treatment of hm, it is possible he will have low self-esteem, identity issues, "daddy issues", behavioural problems and little academic success. Especially because statistically, as a boy twin, a middle child, a second child that is a son, the child of divorced parents and the child of a young mom, he is at high risk of all of those things already.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Filming ANY child without PROPER CLOTHING and Putting it on YouTube where Jess admits old men love to watch for her tits is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. There are sick people in the world hun. And she also lets known where she lives, the street, the number, their schools. Do you really see nothing wrong with this?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

smom12 wrote:Filming ANY child without PROPER CLOTHING and Putting it on YouTube where Jess admits old men love to watch for her tits is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. There are sick people in the world hun. And she also lets known where she lives, the street, the number, their schools. Do you really see nothing wrong with this?!?!?!

This exactly. My issue is not that Lilia was shirtless. My issue is that fucking Jesss put it on YouTube for the world to see!!!
I feel the same way about her posting Addie's bare butt or the boys in their underwear.
You don't post that shit on YouTube!!!! Keep that private!!
My son is 7 and pees outside in front of his older sisters all the time. And walks around in his underwear constantly. We are family so it's whatever. BUT I DO NOT FILM IT AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET!!!
That is just not okay!!!

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f99d5c.png[/img]

Not a good look

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6cce70.png

Ok, does this bitch bathe in SOOT???!!! She looks like someone from fucking Oliver Twist, not a SAHM with a functioning shower. JESUS.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

They don't seem to care at all if Addie dies in her sleep. I was stupid enough to think her child being hospitalized would get her to make major life style choices.

There are certain SAHMs who will martyr themselves by trying to outdo each other on how long they're gone since showering. I don't get it if your kids sleep it takes 10 minutes to grab a shower.
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

Today's vlog explains why Addie's knees and feet are so dirty. Their entire floor looks messy (which we already knew) it honestly needs a good mopping and they let her play outside in nothing but a diaper and a top.

And Jessica doesn't even have to buy a mop. She can buy Swiffer and run it over her floors before she goes to bed. Trust me. It will make a difference.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Addressing the HATE." Recap

Lilia and Kyson head out the front door to get ready for the walk to school. Addie trails behind and manages to stand up, which makes L&K happy. Jess rounds up the kids (Kaden included) and gets them in the car. She watches Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden walk in to school and says there should be a law against your babies growing up.
Jess sends Landen off to school (with Chris I think) and then appears in the kitchen, no longer looking like she just rolled out of bed. She talks about how the cabinets are supposed to be done soon because they got the counters and backsplash done in the kitchen.
Blue Apron sponsorship! She's been getting Blue Apron boxes for about a year now and talks about the fresh ingredients and cooking the meal they sent her for lunch. She doesn't like cooking and "frankly sucks at it" but is happy when she gets a Blue Apron box. She's happy to have lunch "just her and Chris" (Janell says YOU A LI-AH!) without a bunch of high maintenance people (kids) running around. She makes steaks with garlic butter for her and Chris's lunch.
Musical cooking montage! She calls Chris for lunch and he says it looks amazing.
Addie is awake! Jess has her in a hideous outfit, as usual. They're getting ready to take her to have some pictures taken, not by her birth photographer but another one that did a set of maternity pictures when she was pregnant with Addie. When they get to the place, Addie is already asleep in the car (in Landen's seat? RF?). They get pictures taken and Addie falls asleep in the car again on the way to get the kids from school.
Lilia has a small verbal fit that a girl in her class lost a tooth and says it isn't fair. Alyna says she likes school. Chris brings Landen home from school and Jess talks about how Kaden is the "vlogger kid." Kaden takes the camera and talks about the boys going to gymnastics.
Chris takes Lilia, Kaden, and Landen to go to Landen's gymnastics class and Jess is at home. She flops onto the couch and says how Addie's swim class starts when Landen's gymnastics class ends, so they split to take care of both kids' classes. Kyson is home with Jess and is playing in the background. On this day, Addie had her last swim lesson and Jess isn't sure if she wants to send her in for more quite yet, maybe when she's older. Apparently, Addie's swim lesson is at 5:30, but she falls asleep every day at 5:00.
Jess addresses comments left by people saying that they are constantly on the go and have too many activities. She's confused because the kids do get a chance to just sit home and/or play outside. They get to wind down every day before bed. When they vlog, they're doing something (going to lessons or whatever), so she's weirded out about the hate. "Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Keep kids busy and they won't get into anything bad." She doesn't push her kids to do anything they don't want to do (Lilia and dance was her example).
Addie has her swim lesson and then Lilia vlogs and shows off some leaps. Chris gets a ball for activities (working out) with Gabe and Addie plays with it a bit.
Jess ends the vlog laying in bed with Kyson and Kaden.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She does seem to still have some kind of feelings for Gabe and their closeness is kind of weird, but then again maybe at this point it's just like family? Like maybe she just sees him almost as a brother at this point. They were so young when they were together... I don't think she would "get back" with him ever, there's way too much going on. I don't see her and Chris breaking up any time soon, not while the kids are still young.

What I would be interested in being a fly on the wall for would be if Jess and Drake were stuck in the same room together.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Cant believe Alpine and Mess let Adbop wear "boys" pyjamas to bed!! Biggest shock of my week!
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Why does she have a huge fluffy blanket around her head?! How can they forget so easily that not even a year ago she almost died?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a15fe3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Why is it such a big deal that Addie wore cars pajamas to bed lol. It's not like she is going to sprout a penis because of it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Scuse my French but what the fuck was that salad she had at Texas roadhouse? It looked like it had scrambled egg in it
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Ilovecats wrote:Why is it such a big deal that Addie wore cars pajamas to bed lol. It's not like she is going to sprout a penis because of it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I think we're surprised because normally Jess and Chris dress Addie as if she WOULD sprout a penis* if she wasn't dressed in the most girly way possible. (For example, putting a bow on her head even when she hates them while she is wearing an already pink and frilly outfit.)

*Or otherwise not be a girl
nachomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nachomama »

shilohjulia wrote:She does seem to still have some kind of feelings for Gabe and their closeness is kind of weird, but then again maybe at this point it's just like family? Like maybe she just sees him almost as a brother at this point. They were so young when they were together... I don't think she would "get back" with him ever, there's way too much going on. I don't see her and Chris breaking up any time soon, not while the kids are still young.

What I would be interested in being a fly on the wall for would be if Jess and Drake were stuck in the same room together.

Their closeness is weird and borderline inappropriate. I don't behave that way with my ex husband and we've always been on good terms.

Given jesssss' history chances are eventually she will sleep with Gabe and Drake again I just hope for the children's sake the affair(s) are kept secret forever.

Jessss has this selfish way about her which prevents her from seeing the wrong in things she does.

And yes it takes two to tango so once she cheats the men she's with are at fault as well, but jessss blasts her life all day long on social media in order to maintain her public image of a caring mother and doting wife.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She will totally see with Shane again if she's not already.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Filming ANY child without PROPER CLOTHING and Putting it on YouTube where Jess admits old men love to watch for her tits is WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. There are sick people in the world hun. And she also lets known where she lives, the street, the number, their schools. Do you really see nothing wrong with this?!?!?!
This exactly. My issue is not that Lilia was shirtless. My issue is that fucking Jesss put it on YouTube for the world to see!!!
I feel the same way about her posting Addie's bare butt or the boys in their underwear.
You don't post that shit on YouTube!!!! Keep that private!!
My son is 7 and pees outside in front of his older sisters all the time. And walks around in his underwear constantly. We are family so it's whatever. BUT I DO NOT FILM IT AND POST IT ON THE INTERNET!!!
That is just not okay!!!
This is why I asked if you are equally outraged when she films and posts the boys shirtless. Because thats the logic you should then follow, right? It'd make sense to me. I think it's inappropriate to post any child with fewer-than-average-day-clothing on the internet, so that is what upset me about Jessica's video.

But it seemed some people were upset about Lilia being shirtless in general, Lilia (and her "boobs", again, wtf) being "exposed" in front of her brothers in general, so that is where my confusion came from, as I find it very normal of pre-puberty kids of any gender to be shirtless on a hot day.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I haven't watched the new video but I agree with everyone stating how she's more of an aunt then a mom. Has anyone wayched Desperate Housewives? When Mike's mom goes to visit and meet Susan? She says this....

My Meemaw always told me that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom. And Michael says you've only got one of those covered. So I'm gonna help you with the other two.

Totally Messica.
Get out of here with your 1950s view of women. It's so offensive.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I haven't watched the new video but I agree with everyone stating how she's more of an aunt then a mom. Has anyone wayched Desperate Housewives? When Mike's mom goes to visit and meet Susan? She says this....

My Meemaw always told me that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom. And Michael says you've only got one of those covered. So I'm gonna help you with the other two.

Totally Messica.

Get out of here with your 1950s view of women. It's so offensive.
Lamo she's quoting a movie.

Return to “JesssFam”