KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I also don't get the car thing. Khoa talks about how he's in real estate and can't be driving their old beat up car. Ummm last time I checked he has a very nice car maybe it wasn't new, but it was nice! Keren is just an idiot cause if it was up to her she would be upgrading things in her life every week. I use to really like them and thought they where a very humble couple who wouldn't let YouTube money or "fame" get to them, but as usual these youtubers get a bit of money and suddenly they need all the new and shiny things. Let us hope Irma doesn't cause damages to their house because Mrs. Badass Mom will be waiting for that new car for awhile. Wait who am I kidding she will probably still go out and buy a new car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

They keep talking about how they need new cars and I'm like DAMN I'll buy yalls "beat up" Lexus and be feeling bougiee for YEARS

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I've been about a week without my tv hooked up due to moving and stuff. Finally watched some news last night about the hurricane and the mayor ( or whoever) flat out said if you don't evacuate don't call us to come help you we won't put our people at risk. He even said don't try to be a tough guy and just evacuate. That made me think of Keren.

nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

teddyandmommy wrote:What do you guys want to bet that Keren is hoping the hurricane wrecks their house so they can buy a new one and she can buy stuff for a brand new home..
Totally!!! My thoughts exactly

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

jacksonsteeth wrote:On younow just now she said it's "scientifically proven" and she even "talked to her pediatrician" that binkies don't cause teeth to become crooked. She stands behind the idea that jacksons teeth are messed up because of the bathtub fall. And she said jackson and Landon will keep their binkies as long as THEY want. She's delusional.

LOOOOL YOUR USERNAME IM CRYING xD
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Is no one going to talk about the hack job keren tried to do on jackson's hair? Why on earth dont they bring him to a hair dresser? Its like theyre scared of their own kid, tippy toe around everything. He will never get used to it if you dont start bringing him often!
Forget that. Let's talk about how she was handling those big ass fucken scissors around that poor kids ears.
omg i cringed soo bad esp bc he was asleep and he's terrified of those scissors. If he woke up, hed be terrified and jerk and she couldve stabbed him in the ear, face, eyes, etc or cut him. She is soo frikken stupid
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:Was I the only one thinking that Khoas mom was talking about Keren when she said trade that bitch in Image

double entendre?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kgiff77 wrote:
Noturavemom wrote:What a sorry excuse for parents...blaming his teeth being jacked up on a bathtub fall (which we would have heard about), first off...if he fell and hit his teeth, the teeth would be moved back, NOT FORWARD!!!
Agree with the direction of the teeth. But we did hear about it. It happened in their old house while khoa was giving Jackson a bath. He bumped his teeth pretty good and was bleeding.
But that accident by all means did not cause his teeth to look like this.

when your kid's teeth look like the poster child for binky teeth, you KNOW you're in the wrong. that first image of binky teeth literally looks like jackson. i can just see his face when i look at it
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:Is Khoa's defense, he said he was hesitant about taking away the paci because he took the paci away when he hit his mouth and he feels like if he hadn't taken it away then he never would have hit his mouth. He never said that the hit made his teeth screwed up.
Boohoo. he needs to get tf over it and know that kids will hurt themselves and that is how they learn. He needs to man tf up and parent his child. parenting isnt easy. but if he cant deal with it , he shouldnt have had kids.
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Someone here posted a picture of paci teeth like a week ago, and I literally thought it was Jacksons teeth. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Stellar wrote:I've been about a week without my tv hooked up due to moving and stuff. Finally watched some news last night about the hurricane and the mayor ( or whoever) flat out said if you don't evacuate don't call us to come help you we won't put our people at risk. He even said don't try to be a tough guy and just evacuate. That made me think of Keren.

That was the mayor of Miami...they live in Orlando'ish. That's 3 hrs north and not on the coast.
Mpinks_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mpinks_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8819f9.png[/img]

Ok keren.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Blackswan wrote:Keren is so desperate for a new car. Just fix the fucken AC!
Yes!!! I'm in college, and was given my dad's "old" (it's a 2007 so not even old old) SUV for school. The a/c was broken from march-June, I finally got it fixed for UNDER $500!!! My car will have to be TOWED & 100% dead before I ever think of replacing it. It's so wasteful!! The car will be in the shop for 2-4 days MAX, and will be good as new for a fraction of what it costs for a brand new boujee car that we all know she wants **sooooo** badly.

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

jacksonsteeth wrote:On younow just now she said it's "scientifically proven" and she even "talked to her pediatrician" that binkies don't cause teeth to become crooked. She stands behind the idea that jacksons teeth are messed up because of the bathtub fall. And she said jackson and Landon will keep their binkies as long as THEY want. She's delusional.

She's the most dense human being I've ever seen. I had braces growing up because I was a binkie LOVER & eventually became a thumb-sucker after my mom took pacies away. His teeth are fucked up, and will only get worse if she doesn't stop this bullshit. I don't know how her doctor became a doctor if they're spewing out false info that even common folk know is incorrect. I know Kyra gave Levi binkies, but she took it away relatively early, and his teeth are great for a toddler! It's not a coincidence. IMO once a baby starts getting 3-4 teeth, pacies need to go 100% away. It only will hurt him in the long run, and he'll never hold a grudge as a 10 year old about mom taking his binkie away before he wanted her to.

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

In the vlog where Jackson hits his teeth on the tub Khoa literally says "his teeth are fine, his gums are just bleeding"

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Stellar wrote:I've been about a week without my tv hooked up due to moving and stuff. Finally watched some news last night about the hurricane and the mayor ( or whoever) flat out said if you don't evacuate don't call us to come help you we won't put our people at risk. He even said don't try to be a tough guy and just evacuate. That made me think of Keren.

He also said he don't want to haul people out in body bags. This should be a big deal and a huge wake up call for them. They should pack up and head north and as north as they can.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

workinprogress wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Keren is so desperate for a new car. Just fix the fucken AC!
Yes!!! I'm in college, and was given my dad's "old" (it's a 2007 so not even old old) SUV for school. The a/c was broken from march-June, I finally got it fixed for UNDER $500!!! My car will have to be TOWED & 100% dead before I ever think of replacing it. It's so wasteful!! The car will be in the shop for 2-4 days MAX, and will be good as new for a fraction of what it costs for a brand new boujee car that we all know she wants **sooooo** badly.

I need a new car too but I'm still riding the shit out of my old car. The visors don't work. The CD player doesn't work. The cup holders are broken. I need an alignment. One of the AC vents won't move. My kids are so cramped in the back because there is little space. It's holding on by a thread lol
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

They annoy the fuck out of me, I'm done

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

Here's a link for those of you who may be wondering how Central Florida will fare during the brunt of the hurricane:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/weather/ ... story.html

From what I can tell, they're not telling Central Florida to evacuate just yet, but they are telling EVERYONE TO PREPARE FOR EVACUATION IF NEED BE. I honestly don't know what I'd do if I were in Khoa's and Keren's shoes. I think they may be okay, but it all really just depends on where this storm will veer when it hits. I think they were wise in cutting down some of their trees (for sure that one that was decaying); all in all, it looks as though they've prepared themselves to weather it out while staying in their home. I would imagine (and hope) they have an evacuation plan just in case. Hope so, anyway...(and before it's too late before things get too rough).

I hope and pray that all Floridians stay safe and out of harm's way when Irma hits.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Their excuse for staying in case y'all are wondering is: "Our house has been through plenty of hurricanes we will be fine." Has every hurricane been a category 5 dum dum dums? Someone mentioned they are going to use this hurricane as a way to gain views and subscribers and look at that vlog number 1 let's see how many more they make about the hurricane. It's like a big Fu*king joke to them. It's all prance around and talk about wine and coffee and be surprised that everyone else is actually worried for their lives.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”