JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by smom12 »

Shawn2011 wrote:
Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I haven't watched the new video but I agree with everyone stating how she's more of an aunt then a mom. Has anyone wayched Desperate Housewives? When Mike's mom goes to visit and meet Susan? She says this....

My Meemaw always told me that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom. And Michael says you've only got one of those covered. So I'm gonna help you with the other two.

Totally Messica.
Get out of here with your 1950s view of women. It's so offensive.
She was quoting a show...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Because that house needs even more shoes [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4f64ad.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

^ Those little boots. Omg I can't.

sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

smom12 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:
Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I haven't watched the new video but I agree with everyone stating how she's more of an aunt then a mom. Has anyone wayched Desperate Housewives? When Mike's mom goes to visit and meet Susan? She says this....

My Meemaw always told me that a lady should be a chef in the kitchen, a maid in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom. And Michael says you've only got one of those covered. So I'm gonna help you with the other two.

Totally Messica.

I'm dead ImageImageImage

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

smom12 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:

Totally Messica.

Ya, but why does the woman have to be the one that does all the cooking and cleaning. Obviously in Jess and Chris' case neither of them do, but that is just as much Chris' fault as it is Jess'. If anything, Chris should do more "housework" since Jess brings in all the money from youtube and is the one that does all the editing.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

smom12 wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:

Totally Messica.

I know that, but she obviously thinks it applies to this situation in some way.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Oh god. SHE WAS QUOTING A SHOW. She didn't say SHE thought like that. Please .

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Maybe unpopular opinion but I actually, for once, like those boots and those jeans pair nicely with them. I hope she bought them even though they have plenty of shoes in that house. No more compliments from me though, it almost hurts to be nice to her.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Let's not get started on the whole gender thing again. I'm begging you.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She kinda did though, by saying it was "totally Jessica"
I mean, I'm not offended by it or anything. A stay at home parent should be cooking and cleaning,that's their job. I am a stay at home mom (kinda, I work every other weekend) and I cook,clean, take the kids to school etc... Why is Jessica a sahm if she hates cooking? I only ever see her make tacos. and she hates cleaning? I mean honestly, who LIKES cleaning? Some people maybe but the majority of people just like a clean house. If she hates it that muich get Chris to do it OR hire someone. There is dirty/messy and then there's Jessicas house.
Gaz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Gaz »

I never post on here
But I had a completely silly thought....
What if Jess was getting closer to Gabe again to try and make her blended family come full circle
Like imagine the views! The clickbait!
Imagine the absolute mess everything would be if she cheated on her husband with her first child's father and had gotten pregnant by him, giving her number one princess a full sibling
I know it's a crazy thing and it would not happen
But i wouldn't put it past her to have thought of this even if just for one fleeting (possibly drunk or tipsy) moment
Wanting another child but not being able to with her current husband...
Idk it's just an absolutely bonkers thought
But goodness me that would really light up this board lol
I'm going to go back to lurking now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

^^ Thankfully I dont think Gabe would EVER do that.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
She kinda did though, by saying it was "totally Jessica"
I mean, I'm not offended by it or anything. A stay at home parent should be cooking and cleaning,that's their job. I am a stay at home mom (kinda, I work every other weekend) and I cook,clean, take the kids to school etc... Why is Jessica a sahm if she hates cooking? I only ever see her make tacos. and she hates cleaning? I mean honestly, who LIKES cleaning? Some people maybe but the majority of people just like a clean house. If she hates it that muich get Chris to do it OR hire someone. There is dirty/messy and then there's Jessicas house.
I knew of a sahm mom once who had a maid service that cleaned her house 2 times a week, and a full time live in nanny. Like wtf did the mom do? At least Jess can claim to be working on videos, although I don't believe you tubers when they say that editing videos takes hours upon hours..
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They are BOTH at fault for living like slobs. They BOTH stay home without kids for the majority of the day. Why either one of them can't be bothered is beyond me. They'd rather nap. Must be nice to make $7000 monthly just for napping.

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

smom12 wrote:They are BOTH at fault for living like slobs. They BOTH stay home without kids for the majority of the day. Why either one of them can't be bothered is beyond me. They'd rather nap. Must be nice to make $7000 monthly just for napping.

The more I think about it, maybe I should become a youtuber.....now i will just need a shit ton of kids and a messy ass life. :?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

nachomama wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:She does seem to still have some kind of feelings for Gabe and their closeness is kind of weird, but then again maybe at this point it's just like family? Like maybe she just sees him almost as a brother at this point. They were so young when they were together... I don't think she would "get back" with him ever, there's way too much going on. I don't see her and Chris breaking up any time soon, not while the kids are still young.

What I would be interested in being a fly on the wall for would be if Jess and Drake were stuck in the same room together.

Chris is shooting blanks so you know she's going to be looking for someone to shoot it all up in there.....she can not stop shooting out babies.

Their closeness is weird and borderline inappropriate. I don't behave that way with my ex husband and we've always been on good terms.

Given jesssss' history chances are eventually she will sleep with Gabe and Drake again I just hope for the children's sake the affair(s) are kept secret forever.

Jessss has this selfish way about her which prevents her from seeing the wrong in things she does.

And yes it takes two to tango so once she cheats the men she's with are at fault as well, but jessss blasts her life all day long on social media in order to maintain her public image of a caring mother and doting wife.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

fudgeitup wrote:
smom12 wrote:They are BOTH at fault for living like slobs. They BOTH stay home without kids for the majority of the day. Why either one of them can't be bothered is beyond me. They'd rather nap. Must be nice to make $7000 monthly just for napping.

The more I think about it, maybe I should become a youtuber.....now i will just need a shit ton of kids and a messy ass life. :?
and baby daddies
Nicknackpaddywack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicknackpaddywack »

I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone on here by my quote. I was just meaning that it was funny since Susan on the show hated cooking because she was no good at it and so on anyway I'll stop posting for a bit since I seemed to have been offensive.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone on here by my quote. I was just meaning that it was funny since Susan on the show hated cooking because she was no good at it and so on anyway I'll stop posting for a bit since I seemed to have been offensive.
I got it and I totally agree lol.
I love that show btw.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nicknackpaddywack wrote:I sincerely didn't mean to offend anyone on here by my quote. I was just meaning that it was funny since Susan on the show hated cooking because she was no good at it and so on anyway I'll stop posting for a bit since I seemed to have been offensive.
Come back when you're perfect and PC lol

Return to “JesssFam”