E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by PenelopeG »

gymchick43 wrote:I have a feeling that if she is pregnant they will wait to announce at 8 weeks. I'm 8 weeks this Friday so ellie will probably be 8 weeks on Sunday or monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aw congrats!! I'm 8 weeks on Sunday and odd enough Ellie and I ovulated on the same day. So she would be about 8 weeks on Sunday too. Maybe that's why they are doing the new shoot.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Ok now I'm going to jump on the Ellie's pregnant train too. She seems so much happier these days and I was paying close attention to her face today and it does appear to be filling out some.

I like her new haircut, but I'm not sure about the color? I like that it's a little darker but I want to wait and see how it looks after she styles it herself. It almost looks a little grey right now?

Holy crap, that is terrifying that Calvin walked out of their house! I hope they are more firm with him when the cameras are off, because that is some scary shit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Simple solution for children that open the front door. Dead bolts! I'm am amazed that they haven't had something happen before now. They should really get a dead bolt or chain before winter when Calvin could go outside and freeze to death.

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

If she is pregnant its really sad that thats the only reason Ellie is finally seeming happier and healthier. :(
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I'm absolutely shocked the thumbnail wasn't about Ellie's new hair. I guess Jerbear put his foot down this time and insisted that "CALVIN RUNS AWAY FROM HOME" would get more views. Or, the thumbnail still included her and just Cal, so she was okay with it.

I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but I actually really like Ellie's hair. She definitely needed some good toner, and it looks like that's what the stylist did. I don't think the super straight/flat hair was a good look exactly, but I really like the cut too.

When she said Calvin was "outside" I got the feeling that he was a lot further from the house than she was letting on. Aka he was probably in the street. Alone. In the dark. That is absolutely terrifying. That's what happens when you don't set boundaries for the child, Ellie.... Jackson never did anything like that because he knew he would be whipped if he did anything without asking...

She's been extra nice and jolly lately, especially to Jackson. Like, the happiest I've seen her act since she was pregnant with Calvin.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Her face looks fuller! With this haircut she looks so much like in one of her older photos where all siblings were pregnant... or even before, can't remember. :?
Maybe she is pregnant. Boy number 3 come on :)
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ellie has been really different lately, almost like old Ellie. Makes me think she is pregnant, and that's what's making her happier.
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

I don't think she's pregnant. Only because her simple mindedness wouldn't allow her to keep something like that a secret... especially with their channel tanking and the extra out of control click bait titles I really don't think they would keep it a secret. When was the last time Ellie and Jared talked about TTC?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Simple solution for children that open the front door. Dead bolts! I'm am amazed that they haven't had something happen before now. They should really get a dead bolt or chain before winter when Calvin could go outside and freeze to death.

I'm shocked they don't already have dead blots!!!!!! They just built this brand new house, they are "internet famous" and DON'T HAVE PROPER LOCKS ON THE DOORS???????? WTF?
Personal.. We had to put chain locks high up on our doors bc my son was a sleepwalker and we caught him walking out of the house (unlocked the handle and dead blot) with his comforter off his bed one night. It scared the ever living shit out of me and we installed chain locks the next day. Thank GOD it never happened again (him trying to leave the house, he did still sleepwalk, but i think he's finally grew out of that now.) but it only took one time for us to realize we had to keep him contained somehow!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shorty02 wrote:
I like her new haircut, but I'm not sure about the color? I like that it's a little darker but I want to wait and see how it looks after she styles it herself. It almost looks a little grey right now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, this is pretty common when toning blonde hair to a more "cool" tone. (Especially with the amount of toning homegirl needed done.) The grey-ish tint will fade in a wash or two. I'm just so happy to see the color anything other than bright freaking yellow! Haha
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

lindseytssmcgs wrote:I don't think she's pregnant. Only because her simple mindedness wouldn't allow her to keep something like that a secret... especially with their channel tanking and the extra out of control click bait titles I really don't think they would keep it a secret. When was the last time Ellie and Jared talked about TTC?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Eh, that's what editing is for though. If she is pregnant, guaranteed Jared has to do a ton of damage control.

I think keeping it a secret has less to do with "protecting Ellie's feelings" (Ego? Yes. Feelings? Eh, are we sure she even has them?) and everything to do with the fact that Jared did his research, and realized that all of the crazy symptom spotting and everything else that went down last go around was bad for business.

The couple of clips that have slipped into Bonnie's vlogs would never in a million years have made it past Jared's editing kennel- I mean... office.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Simple solution for children that open the front door. Dead bolts! I'm am amazed that they haven't had something happen before now. They should really get a dead bolt or chain before winter when Calvin could go outside and freeze to death.

I'm shocked they don't already have dead blots!!!!!! They just built this brand new house, they are "internet famous" and DON'T HAVE PROPER LOCKS ON THE DOORS???????? WTF?
Personal.. We had to put chain locks high up on our doors bc my son was a sleepwalker and we caught him walking out of the house (unlocked the handle and dead blot) with his comforter off his bed one night. It scared the ever living shit out of me and we installed chain locks the next day. Thank GOD it never happened again (him trying to leave the house, he did still sleepwalk, but i think he's finally grew out of that now.) but it only took one time for us to realize we had to keep him contained somehow!
And how do they not even have an alarm that chimes when a door is opened. I get that I may just be an anxious person, but I tend to have my doors locked and definitely have a chime so I know if an outside door is opened. The fact that they aren't concerned says so much to me about how they didn't have concerns with making their lives public in the first place.
whatashitshow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whatashitshow »

I will admit Ellie has been much more like her old self as of late. I think she is pregnant also.

But I wanted to comment and share on Ruby's vlog today when Ruby is talking about Eve being the youngest and the only thing she has is a good screaming voice Chad is heard in the background saying "You're going to be like Aunt Ellie". I spit my drink out laughing so hard LOL
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whatashitshow wrote:I will admit Ellie has been much more like her old self as of late. I think she is pregnant also.

But I wanted to comment and share on Ruby's vlog today when Ruby is talking about Eve being the youngest and the only thing she has is a good screaming voice Chad is heard in the background saying "You're going to be like Aunt Ellie". I spit my drink out laughing so hard LOL
OMG-- that's hilarious! So it's not just us...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Maybe her billionth face routine took care of her acne, for now, and she's happier

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I refuse to watch them, but I used to have to put a baby gate on the outside of my front door when my son figured out how to unlock the front door.
Also didn't Lincoln just get out of Bonnie's house this week?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ducklings4 wrote:I refuse to watch them, but I used to have to put a baby gate on the outside of my front door when my son figured out how to unlock the front door.
Also didn't Lincoln just get out of Bonnie's house this week?

Bonnie leaves her front door open a lot when Joel is out, so Lincoln getting out is different to me because it's just him wandering out due to lack of supervision. This can be corrected by watching him closer or closing the door, whereas Calvin actually trying to get out is more dangerous because you need to more actively make a change, which I don't think E&J are good at.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Did you notice the start of today's vlog didn't have a intro and instead it was little preview clips of the vlog like how ruby starts her vlogs? Lol Jared taking notes [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ba5173.png[/img]

Also interesting, Carls tweet:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a7885b.jpg[/img]

Ellie's reply:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4a0706.jpg[/img]

Doesn't Ellie realize that they are guilty of this with the kids as well as ALL of the Griffiths! lol Bonnie coming to mind with the hand slicing and ruby many times. I honestly kinda agree with this carl guy, like who thinks "let me grab the camera before treating my injured child"

strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Does anyone think that these "family pictures" may actually be pregnancy announcement pictures?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

gymchick43 wrote:Did you notice the start of today's vlog didn't have a intro and instead it was little preview clips of the vlog like how ruby starts her vlogs? Lol Jared taking notes [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... ba5173.png[/img]

Also interesting, Carls tweet:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... a7885b.jpg[/img]

Ellie's reply:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 4a0706.jpg[/img]

Doesn't Ellie realize that they are guilty of this with the kids as well as ALL of the Griffiths! lol Bonnie coming to mind with the hand slicing and ruby many times. I honestly kinda agree with this carl guy, like who thinks "let me grab the camera before treating my injured child"

Ellie and Jared with Jackson's bee sting

Return to “Ellie and Jared”