DailyExcuses - Part #94

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by actuallydear »

But if they text the pictures they would have a harder time using that for vlog footage.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

actuallydear wrote:But if they text the pictures they would have a harder time using that for vlog footage.
I was just gong to say that, pics are as god vlog footage as a FT call...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

queentee20 wrote:so what was Bryan's gym scandal?
Apparently he was meeting men there and hooking up, i think there was some craigslist stuff posted here... no solid proof ever came out though.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
queentee20 wrote:so what was Bryan's gym scandal?
Apparently he was meeting men there and hooking up, i think there was some craigslist stuff posted here... no solid proof ever came out though.
It's proof enough for me that he has never gone back, always has someone with him when he goes anywhere without Missy, and that he has no friends outside of the Hollister clan. Things changed right after that scandal, so whether something really happened or not, I would say at least Missy isn't sure it didn't.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queentee20 wrote:I need to go look for those vlogs then... I'm good at reading people
You can go back and read the discussion here too. There was "evidence" that had to do with some other items we knew he was selling on Craigslist at the time and a searching for men listing being from the same user.

I totally think it happened and to me it isn't scandalous because it was with men, but just because he's supposedly very happily married.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Exactly. I don't care if he's hooking up with sheep. The fact that a bunch of 9 year olds think they have a perfect relationship and are #marriagegoals and #parentinggoals when they are so obviously _neither_, is my issue. Do the whole USC football team, if that's what you want. Just don't be a hypocrite.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:Exactly. I don't care if he's hooking up with sheep. The fact that a bunch of 9 year olds think they have a perfect relationship and are #marriagegoals and #parentinggoals when they are so obviously _neither_, is my issue. Do the whole USC football team, if that's what you want. Just don't be a hypocrite.

Obviously I don't care whether or not Bryan's straight, gay, bi, or was experimenting, etc, but I gotta ask.

Are we talking actual sheep, like the animal? Or is that slang for something I'm too out of touch with to understand? Because if Bryan hooks up with men it's obviously whatever (aside from, as already stated, him seeming to be a happily married man), but I think we should worry if he starts hooking up with actual sheep :lol:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I 100% believe the gym stuff. It all just adds up too perfectly, and then when shit starts hitting the fan suddenly he stops going and never mentions it again. Plus all of the talk about how Missy "saved" him, and their divorce has always been sketchy.

I firmly believe that he isn't even allowed back in a gym by Missy, and its one of the reasons he hasn't tired getting in shape. Even the idea of him working out and getting fit will always be associated with gym antics.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

If the gym thing is true, I just don't understand it. Obviously these two aren't geniuses, but I don't get how Bryan could have been dumb enough to post something like that on a public place like Craigslist, with the same account he was posting stuff he had for sale? If he did do it, what the heck was he thinking?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tintin15 wrote:If the gym thing is true, I just don't understand it. Obviously these two aren't geniuses, but I don't get how Bryan could have been dumb enough to post something like that on a public place like Craigslist, with the same account he was posting stuff he had for sale? If he did do it, what the heck was he thinking?
In all fairness, it was a bit crazy for someone to figure it all out at the time. This thread was so new, and we weren't exactly looking into everything they did with mistrust like we do now. This board has evolved Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Exactly. I don't care if he's hooking up with sheep. The fact that a bunch of 9 year olds think they have a perfect relationship and are #marriagegoals and #parentinggoals when they are so obviously _neither_, is my issue. Do the whole USC football team, if that's what you want. Just don't be a hypocrite.

Obviously I don't care whether or not Bryan's straight, gay, bi, or was experimenting, etc, but I gotta ask.

Are we talking actual sheep, like the animal? Or is that slang for something I'm too out of touch with to understand? Because if Bryan hooks up with men it's obviously whatever (aside from, as already stated, him seeming to be a happily married man), but I think we should worry if he starts hooking up with actual sheep Image
It a joke-- an exaggeration. Yes, I would be concerned if he was actually hooking up with sheep. But in general, what goes on between consenting adults is their business, so if he _was_ actually meeting guys at the gym, the only thing that would be bad to me about it would be that he puts himself out there as Mr. Happily Married. Like Shay. Shay and the cam girl mostly upset me because of his holier than thou, happiness is a choice, BS.
And yes, children do actually look up to B&M as "marriage goals" and "parenting goals". Just try and suggest anywhere but here that they are anything but the best parents ever, and the happiest, most in love couple...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and on a completely different note, Missy's amazement that Ollie knew which toy started with "A" was way OTT. Of course he knew. He's not stupid. And someone is actually teaching him.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ummm, Jared just uploaded an IG story of Jackson and Ollie playing together.
I don't want to know...

BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

lmmomSD wrote:Ummm, Jared just uploaded an IG story of Jackson and Ollie playing together.
I don't want to know...

Aren't E&J going to LA for that Care Bear thing at the mall?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BadWolf wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Ummm, Jared just uploaded an IG story of Jackson and Ollie playing together.
I don't want to know...

Aren't E&J going to LA for that Care Bear thing at the mall?
Yep. Looks like they are in Anaheim at Billy Beez with the kids... the usual mindless fare. Wouldn't want to actually take them to a museum or somewhere they could see/do something new Image

I looked up this "Share Your Care" thing expecting it to somehow be in support of a cause. Of course E&J are supporting it, it's basically just doing small acts of kindness (and patting yourself on the back for it). My guess is this is why Missy bought Starbucks for those people the other day.

They probably all feel they are "giving back" or "sharing" by meeting fans without charging them.
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Just saw this video on facebook.. Take notes, Bryan and Missy!

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/vide ... 118256660/
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PumpkinHead wrote:Just saw this video on facebook.. Take notes, Bryan and Missy!

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/vide ... 118256660/
This is the complete opposite of what B&M do. They reward him for being Ollie. They never follow through, and because they (especially Bryan) felt deprived growing up, they want to give Ollie everything they didn't have. And they can't stand it if he's mad at them. They have to be his best friends all the time. It makes me crazy. And the kids watching think they're amazing parents, because what kid wouldn't? No chores, toys every day, trips to Disneyland, never having to eat vegetables, never hearing the word "No"-- life is great!
Does he still have the jar?
And I still think that the Uncrustables is a product placement. Every time Ollie or Finn has one, they show it, and show the packaging.

heymallie
Talker
Talker

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by heymallie »

Along with the Craigslist postings there was that guy who posted that Bryan had hit on his friend on the daily bumps Facebook page I believe. Unfortunately we didn't hear anything more from that situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

Impressions from today's vlog (I haven't even caught up on posts here yet, so there is a real possibility i might do a double post or repost the obvious b/c i didn't read ANYTHING here):

#1. I am a little drunk from my happy hour at work.
#2. I feel like today's vlog was DEFINITELY a different feel; I am 100% confident it was edited by someone new.
#3. Missy said: (@ 9:10ish) "Finn missed him SO badly." WHO TOLD THIS WOMAN ABOUT ADVERBS?!?!?!?!
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they mention anything on social media about Gabriel today?
They don't need to. Grief is private and incredibly complex. I'm all for ragging on the Bumps. but they don't need to say anything about this if they don't want to. It is more than fair to move on from a loss like this.

Return to “Daily Bumps”