KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

chatty
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by chatty »

Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

chatty wrote:Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

I could be wrong as I haven't watched in a few days but isn't Wyatt using the loft?

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

chatty wrote:Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

Wyatt lives in the loft now.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Kerennnnnnn !!!!! This is for you, let that sink in [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 47950e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 90fbfd.jpg[/img]

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

This hurricane is going to give them the biggest reality check they've ever gotten. I'm not glad about that but it does serve them right. I'm just worried about the babies.

Bayareamom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bayareamom »

"I'm just worried about the babies."

Me, too. All of them, of course, but obviously for the babes. Hope they all stay safe.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

workinprogress wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I'm watching today's video and I'm only 2 minutes in. Keren says she has everything for Jackson's bed, but she wants to wait "until after the hurricane". Didn't they say they'd do it after visiting OK? Are they just going to wait until he's 18 to get him a a bed, or what?????

Supposedly his beds gonna cost between 200-500 so they are holding off in case they need money after the hurricane
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
workinprogress wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I'm watching today's video and I'm only 2 minutes in. Keren says she has everything for Jackson's bed, but she wants to wait "until after the hurricane". Didn't they say they'd do it after visiting OK? Are they just going to wait until he's 18 to get him a a bed, or what?????

Supposedly his beds gonna cost between 200-500 so they are holding off in case they need money after the hurricane
Wow! They cannot have only $500 available funds surely? Keren spends like the are millionaires!

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

amandahhh43 wrote:Kerennnnnnn !!!!! This is for you, let that sink in

GURL, yes!! Hurricane Andrew was wild in Florida (or so I've been hearing). And looking at those pictures, it is clear how fucking nuts Irma is. I remember hearing on NPR that Andrew surprised everyone. People didn't think much of it but when shit started going down, it was WAYYYYY too late. It's honestly better safe than sorry. :/
Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

I just tried to watch the new vlog. And didn't even get halfway because I got too annoyed with all of the hurricane jokes and turned it off

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

My family lives on the Mississippi gulf coast, we lived trough Katrina (somehow) in 2005, and after seeing with my own eyes what storms this big can do I do not fault them at all for buying 12 cases of water. Whether they choose to evacuate or not is their own business, but if the state issues a mandatory evacuation which they most likely will, NO emergency vehicles will be allowed on the roads and no one will be able to help them if they are in distress. I don't know if that's a chance I would be willing to take with such young children in the house. Normally I disapprove of Kerens spending because she does it in such a "look what we can afford" way but with 2 babies I honestly think she should buy a few more jugs of the shit as a "just in case" thing.

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I think that compared to their attitude so far this last vlog was more relatable and honest regarding the hurricane. Keren even says that they are tying to be lighthearted because they're scared and fear mongering (my word, not hers) isn't going to do anyone any good. She said she felt better knowing she has water for the babies and they are are prepared as they're going to be. Lots of people deal with fear by smiling, laughing or cracking jokes- it's normal and the fact that she says that's what they are doing shows she has at least some level of introspection. Geesh, can't believe I'm defending Keren. I just feel it's unfair to pick on someone who is doing what they should (following the recommendations of local authorities, being prepared) when they find themselves in a natural disaster which obviously is no fault of theirs.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

Ok that makes sense, kinda. The logic makes sense, but $500 for a toddler bed?? My Queen sized bed from Ikea cost like half of that! I'd never spend more than $200 on a bed my kid will only use for like 2-3 years lol

workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f42c0c.jpg[/img]
Don't know if anyone else read her "blog post" of the playroom, but this last paragraph in particular is a mess. I felt like I was having a stroke trying to read that. She did graduate high school, right? Lol

watashi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by watashi »

sasperillo wrote:I think that compared to their attitude so far this last vlog was more relatable and honest regarding the hurricane. Keren even says that they are tying to be lighthearted because they're scared and fear mongering (my word, not hers) isn't going to do anyone any good. She said she felt better knowing she has water for the babies and they are are prepared as they're going to be. Lots of people deal with fear by smiling, laughing or cracking jokes- it's normal and the fact that she says that's what they are doing shows she has at least some level of introspection. Geesh, can't believe I'm defending Keren. I just feel it's unfair to pick on someone who is doing what they should (following the recommendations of local authorities, being prepared) when they find themselves in a natural disaster which obviously is no fault of theirs.
I'm just curious (haven't been watching the vlogs for awhile, Keren is such an annoying person), but why are they not evacuating? I know evacuees are having a lot of issues getting out right now anyway. But surely they've known about this storm early on and it's not like either of them have jobs that they need to report to, so they could have gotten out way sooner. I am worried about those lil babies.

Does anyone else think 12 cases of water is a bit much? I'm sure water is scarce by now, and it feels like they're just being greedy unless they're going to have family members or something with them.
Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Pineapples wrote:This hurricane is going to give them the biggest reality check they've ever gotten. I'm not glad about that but it does serve them right. I'm just worried about the babies.

I agree girl they are in for a huge reality check. This is why I've been saying they should have left along time ago because those babies depend on them for protection and I feel as though they just put them in a really scary situation. Seriously praying they end up being safe (don't like Keren, but even I have a heart).

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Notachild wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.
What the hell are you talking about I haven't posted in this thread for weeks. I was a little triggered by Keren bouncing around happily taking the last cases of water in Orlando... I'm angry that my family drove around for hours today not able to find bottled water. Wasting our gas which is also extremely difficult to get.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Notachild wrote:

What the hell are you talking about I haven't posted in this thread for weeks. I was a little triggered by Keren bouncing around happily taking the last cases of water in Orlando... I'm angry that my family drove around for hours today not able to find bottled water. Wasting our gas which is also extremely difficult to get.

Why do people wait til the last minute to stock up? if keren didn't take it all, someone else would have. Why not stock up on water im advance? Especially when you live in an area prone to natural disaster - and this one has been on the radar for almost a week. This is a legit question... I don't understand why people don't have emergency kits when they live in natural disaster prone areas.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Notachild wrote:Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.

Why do people wait til the last minute to stock up? if keren didn't take it all, someone else would have. Why not stock up on water im advance? Especially when you live in an area prone to natural disaster - and this one has been on the radar for almost a week. This is a legit question... I don't understand why people don't have emergency kits when they live in natural disaster prone areas.
I don't live in Florida I live in Georgia and we didn't find out how much of an impact it would really have in my area until today. I honestly didn't think stores would be out of water so soon I live in metro Atlanta. We got some supplies yesterday as well but everyone was out of water then as well. Usually I am more prepared than this, but I didn't think about it affecting me, I've been more worried about the poor people on the islands and Florida.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”