• Advertisement

KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Postby chatty » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chatty
Talker

Advertisement

Postby 8elz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:26 pm

chatty wrote:Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

I could be wrong as I haven't watched in a few days but isn't Wyatt using the loft?

8elz
Talker

Postby Ilovecats » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:35 pm

chatty wrote:Why would they use Jackson's room as a guest room when people stay over when they have a giant unused loft room which they could put several beds/sofabeds in for guests?!?

Wyatt lives in the loft now.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby amandahhh43 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:44 pm

Kerennnnnnn !!!!! This is for you, let that sink in [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/cfdc949798d291a24fa1c30b0847950e.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/337b16b77ef7c28c424eb0755390fbfd.jpg[/img]

amandahhh43
Informer

Postby Pineapples » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:47 pm

This hurricane is going to give them the biggest reality check they've ever gotten. I'm not glad about that but it does serve them right. I'm just worried about the babies.

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby Bayareamom » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 pm

"I'm just worried about the babies."

Me, too. All of them, of course, but obviously for the babes. Hope they all stay safe.
Bayareamom
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:11 pm

workinprogress wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I'm watching today's video and I'm only 2 minutes in. Keren says she has everything for Jackson's bed, but she wants to wait "until after the hurricane". Didn't they say they'd do it after visiting OK? Are they just going to wait until he's 18 to get him a a bed, or what?????

Supposedly his beds gonna cost between 200-500 so they are holding off in case they need money after the hurricane
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Pineapples » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:21 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
workinprogress wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I'm watching today's video and I'm only 2 minutes in. Keren says she has everything for Jackson's bed, but she wants to wait "until after the hurricane". Didn't they say they'd do it after visiting OK? Are they just going to wait until he's 18 to get him a a bed, or what?????

Supposedly his beds gonna cost between 200-500 so they are holding off in case they need money after the hurricane

Wow! They cannot have only $500 available funds surely? Keren spends like the are millionaires!

Pineapples
Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 pm

amandahhh43 wrote:Kerennnnnnn !!!!! This is for you, let that sink in

GURL, yes!! Hurricane Andrew was wild in Florida (or so I've been hearing). And looking at those pictures, it is clear how fucking nuts Irma is. I remember hearing on NPR that Andrew surprised everyone. People didn't think much of it but when shit started going down, it was WAYYYYY too late. It's honestly better safe than sorry. :/
guineapeegz
Talker

Postby Ilovecats » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 pm

I just tried to watch the new vlog. And didn't even get halfway because I got too annoyed with all of the hurricane jokes and turned it off

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Ilovecats
Gossiper

Postby britneyandshady » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:56 pm

My family lives on the Mississippi gulf coast, we lived trough Katrina (somehow) in 2005, and after seeing with my own eyes what storms this big can do I do not fault them at all for buying 12 cases of water. Whether they choose to evacuate or not is their own business, but if the state issues a mandatory evacuation which they most likely will, NO emergency vehicles will be allowed on the roads and no one will be able to help them if they are in distress. I don't know if that's a chance I would be willing to take with such young children in the house. Normally I disapprove of Kerens spending because she does it in such a "look what we can afford" way but with 2 babies I honestly think she should buy a few more jugs of the shit as a "just in case" thing.

britneyandshady
Amateur

Postby sasperillo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:59 pm

I think that compared to their attitude so far this last vlog was more relatable and honest regarding the hurricane. Keren even says that they are tying to be lighthearted because they're scared and fear mongering (my word, not hers) isn't going to do anyone any good. She said she felt better knowing she has water for the babies and they are are prepared as they're going to be. Lots of people deal with fear by smiling, laughing or cracking jokes- it's normal and the fact that she says that's what they are doing shows she has at least some level of introspection. Geesh, can't believe I'm defending Keren. I just feel it's unfair to pick on someone who is doing what they should (following the recommendations of local authorities, being prepared) when they find themselves in a natural disaster which obviously is no fault of theirs.
sasperillo
Informer

Postby workinprogress » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:03 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:

Ok that makes sense, kinda. The logic makes sense, but $500 for a toddler bed?? My Queen sized bed from Ikea cost like half of that! I'd never spend more than $200 on a bed my kid will only use for like 2-3 years lol

workinprogress
Informer

Postby workinprogress » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:04 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/3c72614be36c4619734c79008af42c0c.jpg[/img]
Don't know if anyone else read her "blog post" of the playroom, but this last paragraph in particular is a mess. I felt like I was having a stroke trying to read that. She did graduate high school, right? Lol

workinprogress
Informer

Postby watashi » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:34 pm

sasperillo wrote:I think that compared to their attitude so far this last vlog was more relatable and honest regarding the hurricane. Keren even says that they are tying to be lighthearted because they're scared and fear mongering (my word, not hers) isn't going to do anyone any good. She said she felt better knowing she has water for the babies and they are are prepared as they're going to be. Lots of people deal with fear by smiling, laughing or cracking jokes- it's normal and the fact that she says that's what they are doing shows she has at least some level of introspection. Geesh, can't believe I'm defending Keren. I just feel it's unfair to pick on someone who is doing what they should (following the recommendations of local authorities, being prepared) when they find themselves in a natural disaster which obviously is no fault of theirs.

I'm just curious (haven't been watching the vlogs for awhile, Keren is such an annoying person), but why are they not evacuating? I know evacuees are having a lot of issues getting out right now anyway. But surely they've known about this storm early on and it's not like either of them have jobs that they need to report to, so they could have gotten out way sooner. I am worried about those lil babies.

Does anyone else think 12 cases of water is a bit much? I'm sure water is scarce by now, and it feels like they're just being greedy unless they're going to have family members or something with them.
watashi

Postby Notachild » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:41 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.
Notachild
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Pineapples wrote:This hurricane is going to give them the biggest reality check they've ever gotten. I'm not glad about that but it does serve them right. I'm just worried about the babies.

I agree girl they are in for a huge reality check. This is why I've been saying they should have left along time ago because those babies depend on them for protection and I feel as though they just put them in a really scary situation. Seriously praying they end up being safe (don't like Keren, but even I have a heart).

Lillouiepooie
Talker

KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Notachild wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.

What the hell are you talking about I haven't posted in this thread for weeks. I was a little triggered by Keren bouncing around happily taking the last cases of water in Orlando... I'm angry that my family drove around for hours today not able to find bottled water. Wasting our gas which is also extremely difficult to get.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby LynnGLOVE8989 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Notachild wrote:

What the hell are you talking about I haven't posted in this thread for weeks. I was a little triggered by Keren bouncing around happily taking the last cases of water in Orlando... I'm angry that my family drove around for hours today not able to find bottled water. Wasting our gas which is also extremely difficult to get.

Why do people wait til the last minute to stock up? if keren didn't take it all, someone else would have. Why not stock up on water im advance? Especially when you live in an area prone to natural disaster - and this one has been on the radar for almost a week. This is a legit question... I don't understand why people don't have emergency kits when they live in natural disaster prone areas.
LynnGLOVE8989
Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:46 pm

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Notachild wrote:[quote="MommaLindsey2"]Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Why do people wait til the last minute to stock up? if keren didn't take it all, someone else would have. Why not stock up on water im advance? Especially when you live in an area prone to natural disaster - and this one has been on the radar for almost a week. This is a legit question... I don't understand why people don't have emergency kits when they live in natural disaster prone areas.[/quote]

I don't live in Florida I live in Georgia and we didn't find out how much of an impact it would really have in my area until today. I honestly didn't think stores would be out of water so soon I live in metro Atlanta. We got some supplies yesterday as well but everyone was out of water then as well. Usually I am more prepared than this, but I didn't think about it affecting me, I've been more worried about the poor people on the islands and Florida.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Can we cool it with the hurricane talk? It's not only triggering but obsessive.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby Idkhihello » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Does "K." ever re-read her blog posts before posting them? Haha seriously the newest one is a joke

Idkhihello
Talker

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:47 pm

With regards to the water after catching up on the thread today she was repeatedly for not even buying water , then like the next page it's damn 12 cases save some for others. I hate kk land j ,ok and love to snark but we look crazy when we tear someone apart for doing the very thing she was being bitched about not doing . I imagine for those of you living in the USA its pretty full on fires, tornadoes flooding crap government to deal with Aftermath.
OK not sure which areas are affected by what but am sending my prayers and best wishes to you all those who snark and those we snark on, one and all lol

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Please excuse typos am been driven batty as in way Hume from school fair fairy floss was had , faces painted jumping castles and we are now dealing with a sugar crash that will possibly measure on rictor scale

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper

Postby fingusername » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:54 am

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can we cool it with the hurricane talk? It's not only triggering but obsessive.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

LOL I'm sure we can cool it with some brisk easterly winds, inland flooding, and torrential rains.
fingusername
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ