OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lurkernomore wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did they mention anything on social media about Gabriel today?
They don't need to. Grief is private and incredibly complex. I'm all for ragging on the Bumps. but they don't need to say anything about this if they don't want to. It is more than fair to move on from a loss like this.
Except they literally used Gabrielle and Baby Boy Lanning to build their channel in the first place.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lurkernomore »

OhHiImSam wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did they mention anything on social media about Gabriel today?
They don't need to. Grief is private and incredibly complex. I'm all for ragging on the Bumps. but they don't need to say anything about this if they don't want to. It is more than fair to move on from a loss like this.
Except they literally used Gabrielle and Baby Boy Lanning to build their channel in the first place.
Years ago. They're allowed to move on. You should too.

Also: I think it's super weird that people keep track of someone else's miscarriages. Why do you remember the date? So weird. Maybe you need some space from it all ...
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Theirmom wrote: They don't have to ever mention their losses again if they're at peace with it. It'd be different if they trotted it out constantly for views and then ignored the anniversary, but their losses are really only brought up when media interviews them and covers their backstory/YouTube beginning. They're allowed to stop observing the anniversary of a five year old pregnancy loss if it no longer causes intense heartache.

YES. One more time for the people in the back.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lurkernomore wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:
lurkernomore wrote: They don't need to. Grief is private and incredibly complex. I'm all for ragging on the Bumps. but they don't need to say anything about this if they don't want to. It is more than fair to move on from a loss like this.
Years ago. They're allowed to move on. You should too.

Also: I think it's super weird that people keep track of someone else's miscarriages. Why do you remember the date? So weird. Maybe you need some space from it all ...
I obviously remember the date because I'm a crazy person with nothing better to do than track people's miscarriages. I guess I'll try harder to be a more enlightened and dismissive person like you. For most women that have gone through a stillbirth, they would love to have their baby be remembered. It's weird DB want the opposite.

Seriously though I remember because the story started out as a stillbirth and I found the channel after suffering my own loss. I remember the birthdate (that's what it was) just as people now remember that of the their YT kids. They have now changed the story as the truth has come out, but that doesn't change where they started and what it was in the beginning. Some of us are here from that beginning, and we aren't going to change how we talk about it just because there are newer posters that would rather talk endlessly about how fat Bryan is getting.

It's also a pretty easy date to remember since Jared made that Labor Day joke a few years ago on G'a birthday.

Btw, feel free to foe me if you don't like my posts Image
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Missy is back to pinning outrageous bathroom remodels for their master.

Other 2 is backyard ideas.

She has no taste[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2877bc.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdb8fa.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cb93a6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

lurkernomore wrote:
Theirmom wrote: They don't have to ever mention their losses again if they're at peace with it. It'd be different if they trotted it out constantly for views and then ignored the anniversary, but their losses are really only brought up when media interviews them and covers their backstory/YouTube beginning. They're allowed to stop observing the anniversary of a five year old pregnancy loss if it no longer causes intense heartache.

Mimi?

I've been lurking for awhile and you ALWAYS seem to defend Bryan and Missy.

Anyway, you don't control what people can and can't talk about here. I have had a stillbirth, have you? Speaking from someone who has been through both that, a late miscarriage, and an early miscarriage, I can tell you that I find it offensive that people are comparing them.

It's even more offensive that they are somehow getting a pass on having exaggerated their story. Not talking about the stillbirth to me is proof that the didn't view it as that, and knew all along what they were doing. I don't think its invalid holding their feet to the fire on that one.

Then again, I don't get triggery on anything that criticizes Missy.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

IceCreamCone wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:

Mimi?

I've been lurking for awhile and you ALWAYS seem to defend Bryan and Missy.

Anyway, you don't control what people can and can't talk about here. I have had a stillbirth, have you? Speaking from someone who has been through both that, a late miscarriage, and an early miscarriage, I can tell you that I find it offensive that people are comparing them.

It's even more offensive that they are somehow getting a pass on having exaggerated their story. Not talking about the stillbirth to me is proof that the didn't view it as that, and knew all along what they were doing. I don't think its invalid holding their feet to the fire on that one.

Then again, I don't get triggery on anything that criticizes Missy.
Not Mimi. East Coast born and raised. Have actually lived in NY State for my entire life, except for my college years, which I spent in Kansas. 34 year old *no gender slurs, ty. Don't care how fat Bryan is. Do care about the ways in which they are screwing up those beautiful boys they have.

Also: my reproductive history/present isn't your business.
lurkernomore
Talker
Talker

Evidently I'm not allowed to call myself a d-y-k-e. But I appreciate that the forum is trying to limit homophobic slurs. So that's cool.
pandabrrr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pandabrrr »

The rompers on big kids and oversized man shirt dresses have got to stop. Big guys need to realize that wearing big shirts just make you look larger.

It took me 5 years to get my husband to wear proper fitting shirts and he looks much slimmer now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

lurkernomore wrote:Impressions from today's vlog (I haven't even caught up on posts here yet, so there is a real possibility i might do a double post or repost the obvious b/c i didn't read ANYTHING here):

#1. I am a little drunk from my happy hour at work.
#2. I feel like today's vlog was DEFINITELY a different feel; I am 100% confident it was edited by someone new.
#3. Missy said: (@ 9:10ish) "Finn missed him SO badly." WHO TOLD THIS WOMAN ABOUT ADVERBS?!?!?!?!
A little drunk from happy hour at work.... I love you and we should be friends! Hahaha! That's the best!

On another note, I couldn't help but be annoyed that they called the crocodile from the Crocodile Dentist game an alligator for Ollie's show and tell. Irrational to be annoyed but I couldn't help it. It's called Crocodile Dentist, darn it!

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

DidEyeSayIt wrote:
lurkernomore wrote:Impressions from today's vlog (I haven't even caught up on posts here yet, so there is a real possibility i might do a double post or repost the obvious b/c i didn't read ANYTHING here):

#1. I am a little drunk from my happy hour at work.
#2. I feel like today's vlog was DEFINITELY a different feel; I am 100% confident it was edited by someone new.
#3. Missy said: (@ 9:10ish) "Finn missed him SO badly." WHO TOLD THIS WOMAN ABOUT ADVERBS?!?!?!?!
A little drunk from happy hour at work.... I love you and we should be friends! Hahaha! That's the best!

On another note, I couldn't help but be annoyed that they called the crocodile from the Crocodile Dentist game an alligator for Ollie's show and tell. Irrational to be annoyed but I couldn't help it. It's called Crocodile Dentist, darn it!

Omg yes! I actually left a comment saying that is crocodile dentist. NOT an alligator. It annoyed me so much too

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Acbsktbll wrote:Missy is back to pinning outrageous bathroom remodels for their master.

Other 2 is backyard ideas.

She has no taste[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2877bc.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bdb8fa.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... cb93a6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Oh, because they really need a bathroom remodel, in their "dream house". I love how they always say how much they love their house, and how they knew it was "the one". And keep changing it. The kitchen-- twice. The pool. And now the master bath. They live to throw good money after bad, don't they?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by sammibro »

lmmomSD wrote:Exactly. I don't care if he's hooking up with sheep. The fact that a bunch of 9 year olds think they have a perfect relationship and are #marriagegoals and #parentinggoals when they are so obviously _neither_, is my issue. Do the whole USC football team, if that's what you want. Just don't be a hypocrite.

The thought of Bryan hooking up with sheep made me LOL because it reminded me of a scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Jay was trying to sabotage a potential romantic rival, Brent, and asked him something along the lines of, "If you were a sheep, would you fuck another sheep?" Brent thought about it, and said he definitely would. Jay took that opportunity to throw Brent out of their van, while yelling, "He's not one of us! He said he'd fuck a sheep! Who's stupid now, you dirty sheep fucker!" LMFAO! Sorry, but I love that movie! And now I'm picturing Bryan getting tossed out of a moving van while being called a sheep fucker! OK, I'll stop now Image

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but I saw today's vlog and just couldn't help but notice that Missy's face looks a little swollen/puffy. Is it just me or do you all see that too? Just wondering if she could be pregnant....
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

queentee20 wrote:Now that I know the truth about Bryan I will never blame Missy for being distant & cold. It makes so much sense. That definitely did some damage to her. Would you all be super lovey to your husband if he was attempting to hook up with guys? I doubt it. & I think she's trapped in this marriage because of Ollie & the YouTube fame so she has to put up this front but she's clearly bad at it... I honestly feel sorry for her, she seemed so happy in those old vlogs... I'm supporting Missy now
I strongly believe that the Craigslist/gym scandal happened. I feel bad for any person who has had to deal with infidelity, so I do feel a little bad for Missy if Bryan was cheating - with a man or a woman - because no one deserves that. However, this is Missy that we're talking about, and I have to wonder which came first? The chicken or the egg? Did Bryan cheat because Missy was cold, or did Missy become cold because Bryan cheated? A little of both? Missy only seems to show affection to her mom and dad, and is very withholding with Bryan. Bryan is super needy, and an attention seeker. I just don't get how their relationship survived out of high school romance? Was it just desperation for them both to get out of their respective situations? I can totally see Bryan clinging on to Missy since he claims to have had such a bad relationship with his stepdad. I can also see Missy rebelling with the first "scene kid" she saw, and Bryan was the closest one.

Did Bryan and Missy end up back together after their divorce because they were really in love, or because they were both too lazy to find another person who would put up with their shit? I often think that laziness is the backbone of their relationship! They are both too lazy to find someone who really makes them happy, and they are both too lazy to do anything other than YouTube to support themselves! Missy is the self proclaimed baby maker, and Bryan is the money maker! Well, to be fair, Ollie is the money maker now, followed by Finn, and the elusive female baby that they are sure to have in the works soon.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

sammibro wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Exactly. I don't care if he's hooking up with sheep. The fact that a bunch of 9 year olds think they have a perfect relationship and are #marriagegoals and #parentinggoals when they are so obviously _neither_, is my issue. Do the whole USC football team, if that's what you want. Just don't be a hypocrite.

The thought of Bryan hooking up with sheep made me LOL because it reminded me of a scene in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. Jay was trying to sabotage a potential romantic rival, Brent, and asked him something along the lines of, "If you were a sheep, would you fuck another sheep?" Brent thought about it, and said he definitely would. Jay took that opportunity to throw Brent out of their van, while yelling, "He's not one of us! He said he'd fuck a sheep! Who's stupid now, you dirty sheep fucker!" LMFAO! Sorry, but I love that movie! And now I'm picturing Bryan getting tossed out of a moving van while being called a sheep fucker! OK, I'll stop now Image

LMAO or that American pie where they tell the story of how guys are supposed to screw a lamb as a rush but no one ever does. They just jack off it the condom and pretend and they walk in on the nerdy guy actually screwing the sheep
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If Bryan cheated on Missy and she chose to stay with him, then that is her choice, and no, it doesn't give her license to punish him and be emotionally distant for the years following. She also shouldn't bring more children into a relationship that has so much dysfunction. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But I definitely think Bryan was desperately looking for attention elsewhere because Missy is so incapable (unwilling?) to provide it. What I've seen from her would definitely feel like a form of emotional abuse, and being further isolated after the gym scandal (whether rightfully so or not) would only have made things that much worse for Bryan.

Team they shouldn't be f'ing married or having kids here.... definitely not team Missy or Bryan.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:If Bryan cheated on Missy and she chose to stay with him, then that is her choice, and no, it doesn't give her license to punish him and be emotionally distant for the years following. She also shouldn't bring more children into a relationship that has so much dysfunction. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But I definitely think Bryan was desperately looking for attention elsewhere because Missy is so incapable (unwilling?) to provide it. What I've seen from her would definitely feel like a form of emotional abuse, and being further isolated after the gym scandal (whether rightfully so or not) would only have made things that much worse for Bryan.

Team they shouldn't be f'ing married or having kids here.... definitely not team Missy or Bryan.
Yup. Not only that but she stops withholding affection when she gets something she gets something she wants. Like expensive shoes, the house, an album dedicated to her (but then withholds on Bryan's birthday and doesn't even get him a fucking cake), or when she wants a baby.

Missy is an asshole. Plain and simple.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bryan and Jared always have a creepy hugging or butt slapping part of the vlog. We need a gif of this scene. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 82a451.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6824f4.jpg[/img]

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 946ab9.png[/img]

Lol my alarm went off on my phone therefor pausing the video ImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”