• Advertisement

Nchollywood part 6

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Postby PGLURK » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:53 pm

fortwendy wrote:
PGLURK wrote:I can't see it. What's it say??

Does this help? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f384ba.jpg[/quo

Yes. That's crazy. 2010 hmm? pretty sure her oldest is the same age as mine. So she was born winter of 2011. That crazy lady up and stole someone's baby pic.
PGLURK
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby Spoink_12 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:32 pm

Creeping her Instagram. Definitely stole a picture from someone. Lilia's birthday is February 24th and she turned 6 this year. Meaning she was born in 2011.
Spoink_12
Amateur

Postby fortwendy » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Honestly, I could see it. 14 year old Allyshia lies/pretends online... gets attention... decides to do it for real... Lilia is born.

Hmmm. June 2010 is when JesssFam's Lilia was born... If Allyshia's Lilia was full term she was conceived in June or July 2010.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby rahgee » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:43 pm

fortwendy wrote:Honestly, I could see it. 14 year old Allyshia lies/pretends online... gets attention... decides to do it for real... Lilia is born.

Hmmm. June 2010 is when JesssFam's Lilia was born... If Allyshia's Lilia was full term she was conceived in June or July 2010.
That's honestly so crazy... smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
rahgee
Wallflower

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:14 am

Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..
And then when it turns out to be a genetic thing...she uses that as an I told you so...BUT the she blows it up out of proportion...if anything she is going to cause her kid to become mentally ill because of all the stuff SHE DOES....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
StalkingcauseIcan2
Wallflower

Postby PGLURK » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:37 pm

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..
And then when it turns out to be a genetic thing...she uses that as an I told you so...BUT the she blows it up out of proportion...if anything she is going to cause her kid to become mentally ill because of all the stuff SHE DOES....

Storytime:
The other day i was in the pool changeroom while Lilia & Allyshia's Mom and sister were there. The sister got her baby ready but something or other happened (I think they had forgotten Lilia's swimsuit) and it was decided Lilia wouldn't be going swimming. She handled it SUPER well. Like way better than most kids. But something about the way she handled it was ... off. After they left an old lady summed it up really well. She said "Now there's a kid who's used to being disappointed"

I just thought that was so true and I think it's probably true of Allyshia as well if that makes sense.
PGLURK
Amateur

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:18 pm

PGLURK wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..

Storytime:
The other day i was in the pool changeroom while Lilia & Allyshia's Mom and sister were there. The sister got her baby ready but something or other happened (I think they had forgotten Lilia's swimsuit) and it was decided Lilia wouldn't be going swimming. She handled it SUPER well. Like way better than most kids. But something about the way she handled it was ... off. After they left an old lady summed it up really well. She said "Now there's a kid who's used to being disappointed"

I just thought that was so true and I think it's probably true of Allyshia as well if that makes sense.

that is seriously so freaking sad and most likely so true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby aurora85 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:41 pm

PGLURK wrote:

Storytime:

Awww, poor kid.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Amateur

Postby fortwendy » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 pm

How do you forget a kids swimsuit when your goal is to go swimming?! It didn't occur to them to uhhhh go and get it?! Holy shit.
And where was Allyshia, or is she not even allowed near her oldest kid?
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby StalkingcauseIcan2 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:10 pm

PGLURK wrote:

Storytime:

WOAH...wait so you mean to say they took a little kid to the pool and forgot her suit...the told her she couldn't swim while everyone else went swimming? What in the actual F.

StalkingcauseIcan2
Wallflower

Postby aurora85 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Girl been creeping on here again [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170908/7c42aa939ae3f4c2d732224baeb1fd91.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Lol wtf. Yea because anyone other than us found a pic from years ago and questioned it
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby rahgee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:07 pm

She's definitely lurking lol

rahgee
Wallflower

Postby rahgee » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Sorry for the double post but after her explanation I do feel pretty bad. Still don't agree with a lot of her decisions.. hope she does what's best for her and her children....

rahgee
Wallflower

Postby Aboogabooga » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:31 pm

I can't feel bad because I never know what to actually believe with her.

and that explanation was unnecessary to begin with. We're the only ones who found it and no one even really cared. She needs to stop obsessively reading here and focus on finishing high school, getting an actual job and learning how to freaking drive! You know, the shit she should've done years ago.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby fortwendy » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:20 pm

I didn't realize she was pretty pregnant with Lilia when she posted that photo. That's weird though, to be about to have a baby and yet use someone else's? Like she couldn't wait 3 more months to post her own baby, and for what? Validation? Likes? :|
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Can someone post the explanation
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby red3head » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:43 pm

So did lilias father or any of her family not follow her on Facebook when she posted it? I don't buy her reasoning. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/4fccff0c06f01e6b33c83d73d8eb1624.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/21adcc57bd667ac9636ac34b827035c0.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170909/72897279afe1705def7c3ec94cd52e99.png[/img]

red3head
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Doesn't change my opinion on her at all. She will always be one of the most disgusting vile people I've seen. What nasty thing are you gonna say this 9/11 allyshia?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby jesswhytho » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:01 am

LMFAO omg shes an idiot. Literally no one knew about this except for us why the fuck would she make a huge post about it? Her 'fans' don't give a fuck and they didn't even know.. the secondhand embarrassment is so strong rn

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 pm

She needs mental help

ForeverGauc01
True Gossiper

Postby Aezie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 am

I just wanted to add that when I was looking for allyshia's profile to see the post mentioned above, I found another profile of hers' from around the same time and she was posting dozens of pictures of Miley Cyrus. Like, pre-pubescent Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus. It just struck me how truly young she was at the time she was trying to conceive and then became pregnant. It is really, really sad... Where the f*** were her parents?
Aezie
Amateur

Postby PGLURK » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 am

Aezie wrote:I just wanted to add that when I was looking for allyshia's profile to see the post mentioned above, I found another profile of hers' from around the same time and she was posting dozens of pictures of Miley Cyrus. Like, pre-pubescent Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus. It just struck me how truly young she was at the time she was trying to conceive and then became pregnant. It is really, really sad... Where the f*** were her parents?

I've always kind of wondered about the parent situation. Basically everything she's ever said about her childhood says her mom was a terrible parent. But then Allyshia has no problem living with her as an adult, getting her to ferry her around in her car and getting her super frequent babysitting services (I see mom around town all the time with one or both girls but almost never see Allyshia with them). So how terrible could she have been if she's basically letting her Mom raise her kids for her, ya know?
PGLURK
Amateur

Postby fortwendy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:49 am

PGLURK wrote:
Aezie wrote:I just wanted to add that when I was looking for allyshia's profile to see the post mentioned above, I found another profile of hers' from around the same time and she was posting dozens of pictures of Miley Cyrus. Like, pre-pubescent Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus. It just struck me how truly young she was at the time she was trying to conceive and then became pregnant. It is really, really sad... Where the f*** were her parents?

I've always kind of wondered about the parent situation. Basically everything she's ever said about her childhood says her mom was a terrible parent. But then Allyshia has no problem living with her as an adult, getting her to ferry her around in her car and getting her super frequent babysitting services (I see mom around town all the time with one or both girls but almost never see Allyshia with them). So how terrible could she have been if she's basically letting her Mom raise her kids for her, ya know?

1. Why are Allyshia (and Raine) not with them? Can the car not accommodate one more person and kid? Is Allyshia banned from seeing them entirely? Maybe the girls aren't allowed around Raine if he's not vaccinated? She can't see the girls, or won't/doesn't. I wonder which.

2. Studies are showing that a large portion of pregnant teens also have mental health issues, which we know Allyshia has. We could guess that her dad is absent or was abusive, that she was sexually abused, or that her mom was uncaring/neglectful, whatever, but even if her parents were together and perfect, that mental illness still inhibits rational thoughts and good decision-making. I mean, yeah, if her mom had behaved differently, Allyshia's life might be different, but it's no guarantee.

3. Continue to wonder how she lost custody. Maybe if we speculate enough she'll get irritated and spill some tea.
fortwendy
Gossiper

Postby twomommies » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:00 pm

fortwendy wrote:
PGLURK wrote:

1. Why are Allyshia (and Raine) not with them? Can the car not accommodate one more person and kid? Is Allyshia banned from seeing them entirely? Maybe the girls aren't allowed around Raine if he's not vaccinated? She can't see the girls, or won't/doesn't. I wonder which.

2. Studies are showing that a large portion of pregnant teens also have mental health issues, which we know Allyshia has. We could guess that her dad is absent or was abusive, that she was sexually abused, or that her mom was uncaring/neglectful, whatever, but even if her parents were together and perfect, that mental illness still inhibits rational thoughts and good decision-making. I mean, yeah, if her mom had behaved differently, Allyshia's life might be different, but it's no guarantee.

3. Continue to wonder how she lost custody. Maybe if we speculate enough she'll get irritated and spill some tea.
To #3 she won't, because she won't admit that she doesn't have custody of them.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to nchollywood