PGLURK
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood part 6

Unread post by PGLURK »

fortwendy wrote:
PGLURK wrote:I can't see it. What's it say??
Does this help? //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f384ba.jpg[/quo

Yes. That's crazy. 2010 hmm? pretty sure her oldest is the same age as mine. So she was born winter of 2011. That crazy lady up and stole someone's baby pic.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

Creeping her Instagram. Definitely stole a picture from someone. Lilia's birthday is February 24th and she turned 6 this year. Meaning she was born in 2011.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Honestly, I could see it. 14 year old Allyshia lies/pretends online... gets attention... decides to do it for real... Lilia is born.

Hmmm. June 2010 is when JesssFam's Lilia was born... If Allyshia's Lilia was full term she was conceived in June or July 2010.
rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

fortwendy wrote:Honestly, I could see it. 14 year old Allyshia lies/pretends online... gets attention... decides to do it for real... Lilia is born.

Hmmm. June 2010 is when JesssFam's Lilia was born... If Allyshia's Lilia was full term she was conceived in June or July 2010.
That's honestly so crazy... smh

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..
And then when it turns out to be a genetic thing...she uses that as an I told you so...BUT the she blows it up out of proportion...if anything she is going to cause her kid to become mentally ill because of all the stuff SHE DOES....

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..
And then when it turns out to be a genetic thing...she uses that as an I told you so...BUT the she blows it up out of proportion...if anything she is going to cause her kid to become mentally ill because of all the stuff SHE DOES....

Storytime:
The other day i was in the pool changeroom while Lilia & Allyshia's Mom and sister were there. The sister got her baby ready but something or other happened (I think they had forgotten Lilia's swimsuit) and it was decided Lilia wouldn't be going swimming. She handled it SUPER well. Like way better than most kids. But something about the way she handled it was ... off. After they left an old lady summed it up really well. She said "Now there's a kid who's used to being disappointed"

I just thought that was so true and I think it's probably true of Allyshia as well if that makes sense.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

PGLURK wrote:
StalkingcauseIcan2 wrote:Why is she so weird?..what happened in her life that has messed her up so badly that she would choose to do stuff like this? I just don't understand it....at all. She denies her kid life saving newborn care and the "worries" that she made a mistake..

Storytime:
The other day i was in the pool changeroom while Lilia & Allyshia's Mom and sister were there. The sister got her baby ready but something or other happened (I think they had forgotten Lilia's swimsuit) and it was decided Lilia wouldn't be going swimming. She handled it SUPER well. Like way better than most kids. But something about the way she handled it was ... off. After they left an old lady summed it up really well. She said "Now there's a kid who's used to being disappointed"

I just thought that was so true and I think it's probably true of Allyshia as well if that makes sense.
ImageImageImageImage that is seriously so freaking sad and most likely so true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

PGLURK wrote:

Storytime:

Awww, poor kid.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

How do you forget a kids swimsuit when your goal is to go swimming?! It didn't occur to them to uhhhh go and get it?! Holy shit.
And where was Allyshia, or is she not even allowed near her oldest kid?
StalkingcauseIcan2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StalkingcauseIcan2 »

PGLURK wrote:

Storytime:

WOAH...wait so you mean to say they took a little kid to the pool and forgot her suit...the told her she couldn't swim while everyone else went swimming? What in the actual F.

aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

Girl been creeping on here again Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... b1fd91.jpg[/img]

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lol wtf. Yea because anyone other than us found a pic from years ago and questioned it
rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

She's definitely lurking lol

rahgee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rahgee »

Sorry for the double post but after her explanation I do feel pretty bad. Still don't agree with a lot of her decisions.. hope she does what's best for her and her children....

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I can't feel bad because I never know what to actually believe with her.

and that explanation was unnecessary to begin with. We're the only ones who found it and no one even really cared. She needs to stop obsessively reading here and focus on finishing high school, getting an actual job and learning how to freaking drive! You know, the shit she should've done years ago.

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn't realize she was pretty pregnant with Lilia when she posted that photo. That's weird though, to be about to have a baby and yet use someone else's? Like she couldn't wait 3 more months to post her own baby, and for what? Validation? Likes? :|
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can someone post the explanation
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So did lilias father or any of her family not follow her on Facebook when she posted it? I don't buy her reasoning. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... eb1624.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7035c0.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d52e99.png[/img]

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doesn't change my opinion on her at all. She will always be one of the most disgusting vile people I've seen. What nasty thing are you gonna say this 9/11 allyshia?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

LMFAO omg shes an idiot. Literally no one knew about this except for us why the fuck would she make a huge post about it? Her 'fans' don't give a fuck and they didn't even know.. the secondhand embarrassment is so strong rn

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Return to “nchollywood”