• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 988 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby kindasorta » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce
kindasorta
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:15 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 322 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:29 pm

kindasorta wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 988 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby soma31 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:01 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Talker
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 10400 times
Been thanked: 1106 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Mummyandthree » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:02 pm

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote:[quote="Mummyandthree"]Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I would have cut it out myself

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 988 times
Been thanked: 554 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:04 pm

soma31 wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
kindasorta wrote:[quote="Mummyandthree"]Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


At least with my OB, it's pretty standard to schedule a c-section for 39 weeks. Idk why, I guess they just want to try and prevent any complications that going in to spontaneous labor would cause

But yeah for non-sections I think they wait at least a week after your due date to induce

True, see I've never had a c-section so the whole thing confuses me haha. I always go over though, 18 weeks with number 4 and not even hopeful for anything less than 41 weeks

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk


I read that as you saying you went 18 weeks overdue and almost died at the thought


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]LOL, me too! I was 13 _days_ past due with my daughter, and crabby AF. Then I saw "18 weeks" and was thinking "What???".
Hope you have a nice smooth pregnancy and are both healthy! Creepy internet hugs!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 56125 times
Been thanked: 54228 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:39 am

Also read as 18 weeks overdue haha.

I was just over 4 weeks overdue. Due date was February 1st and I was born March 3rd via emergency C-section. Even after my mom was induced I didn't want to come out.
Spoink_12
Amateur
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?
Sparklingdee
Informer
 
Posts: 316
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 1792 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby melody01010 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?

Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. (eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170907/df28c8d03f2d24c20798ab70b3c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
melody01010
Talker
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:57 am
Has thanked: 180 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:54 pm

melody01010 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Has she birthed Amityville Horror yet???? Someone keep me updated, she's on private still on instagram lmao. Is she still with BriGuy? No incoming sign of an "old flame" aka Chuckles?

Nope! With how much she's posting about how horrible she feels you'd think she IS 18 weeks overdue, not still over a week away from full term. (eyeroll emojis for those who can't see) [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170907/df28c8d03f2d24c20798ab70b3c92ad9.jpg[/img]
She still has pics up of Brian so I'm guessing nothing's changed there.
At least it doesn't say "If your reading this"...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 56125 times
Been thanked: 54228 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Momto3boys » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:34 am

Mummyandthree wrote:Tayler, it's "dance the baby out" not "mosh the baby out" FFS. Why do her sections always get scheduled before 40 weeks? My obgyn always makes me wait like 10 days past my due date to even think about moving things along.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
My scheduled C sections were always made at 39weeks. My OBGYN did not want me to go into labor .. If I had gone into labor prior to 39 weeks I would have had an emergency C section..
Momto3boys
Informer
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 am
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 1322 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby tvobaby27 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:10 pm

What did I just watch? That's not dancing lol. The title... Trying to go viral like Jess? At least Jess had some moves and used a song everyone knew! (Cannot believe I just gave Jess credit for something!!) Yikes.
tvobaby27
Talker
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 818 times
Been thanked: 780 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby PurpleOctopus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Omg that dancing video was ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
User avatar
PurpleOctopus
Amateur
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Mpinks_ » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Damn should she be jumping up and down like that?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mpinks_
Amateur
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Jeybee27 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:16 pm

In her mind who cares if she should be jumping like that, as long as welfare queen gets a bigger check ASAP that's all that matters lol
Jeybee27
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2027 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby sparkleunicornxo » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:39 pm

PurpleOctopus wrote:Omg that dancing video was ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk



I had to go dislike it lol
20 likes 18 dislikes.
There was a comment saying they didn't know why people were disliking it. Umm maybe because she's not even full term. She doesn't need to be "dancing the baby out" these idiot ass children.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 936 times
Been thanked: 542 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby leem91 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:14 pm

That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Also that's good. Give the baby shaken baby syndrome before she's even born.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1251 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby funkycat123 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:25 pm

leem91 wrote:That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Also that's good. Give the baby shaken baby syndrome before she's even born.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.
Oh my god. I have never heard about the "meat curtains". Please tell me more. Are there screenshots?
funkycat123
Talker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 775 times
Been thanked: 524 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby charmed596 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:33 pm

Didn't know headbanging induces labor but ok


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
charmed596
Talker
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 331 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 pm

funkycat123 wrote:
leem91 wrote:That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Also that's good. Give the baby shaken baby syndrome before she's even born.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.
Oh my god. I have never heard about the "meat curtains". Please tell me more. Are there screenshots?
Yes, please. I never heard that either. Sounds like something out of "Something About Mary". Remember how her old neighbor said that the doctor needed an oyster shucker to do her pap?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10900
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 56125 times
Been thanked: 54228 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 pm

I thought he called her roast beef? There's totally a screen shot at the beginning. She's the bone who told everyone he called her it when she was explaining her life lmao
Eta it was meat curtains. The first screenshot on the tayler screenshot thread. Page 1
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3027 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby lily1995 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:14 pm

Lmfao I remember it being a video she made telling her life story and she was talking about how she met Chuckie and how he made her feel good because Ethan would apparently tell her she's loose and has meat curtains.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 2279 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Panda714 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm

leem91 wrote:That was dancing ? She looked like a kangaroo strung out on crack.

Also that's good. Give the baby shaken baby syndrome before she's even born.

And does she even have shorts that fit her ? Her entire ass is showing practically. Shocked the infamous meat curtains Ethan said she had didn't flap out. Lol. Swear if she ever starts doing fan mail again I'm gonna send her some shorts that might actually fit.


lol you can actually find her address with minimal effort with the information she's been stupid enough to post the last year. I've actually found it
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 961
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3819 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:56 pm

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2802
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3027 times

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Postby Bsveach15 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Her taste in music is complete shit. Like is that even music? Also, I'm curious where she lives. I want to know what kind of housing assistance she is on so I can decipher how much, if anything she pays for rent. Call me nosey lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 462 times
Been thanked: 1876 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

  • Advertisement