KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Can we cool it with the hurricane talk? It's not only triggering but obsessive.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Does "K." ever re-read her blog posts before posting them? Haha seriously the newest one is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

With regards to the water after catching up on the thread today she was repeatedly for not even buying water , then like the next page it's damn 12 cases save some for others. I hate kk land j ,ok and love to snark but we look crazy when we tear someone apart for doing the very thing she was being bitched about not doing . I imagine for those of you living in the USA its pretty full on fires, tornadoes flooding crap government to deal with Aftermath.
OK not sure which areas are affected by what but am sending my prayers and best wishes to you all those who snark and those we snark on, one and all lol

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Please excuse typos am been driven batty as in way Hume from school fair fairy floss was had , faces painted jumping castles and we are now dealing with a sugar crash that will possibly measure on rictor scale

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Can we cool it with the hurricane talk? It's not only triggering but obsessive.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

LOL I'm sure we can cool it with some brisk easterly winds, inland flooding, and torrential rains.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Notachild wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Wth 12 cases of water! Seriously save some for other families! We got 2 cases of water for our family we live in Georgia. The stores are all out even here because of people like Keren. Ugh

Make up your mind. Bitching because you thought she wasn't going to buy water now bitching because you think she bought too much.
What the hell are you talking about I haven't posted in this thread for weeks. I was a little triggered by Keren bouncing around happily taking the last cases of water in Orlando... I'm angry that my family drove around for hours today not able to find bottled water. Wasting our gas which is also extremely difficult to get.

Fill ziplock bags with water and stick them in your freezer! That way you can also use them as ice packs if you lose power.
theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

I think they're fucking stupid for not evacuating. They've got two babies and they're willing to stay in the middle of a giant hurricane. Idiots. If they leave and the house gets destroyed at least they'll be safe. Instead they're risking their lives.
BlueDot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlueDot »

I can't remember if it was mentioned here (I know the fence topic has been discussed to death so sorry for that), but did anyone find it interesting during the "PREPARING FOR HURRICANE IRMA!" vlog that Khoa said it's fine if the hurricane damages the screen/pool enclosure since he was going to replace it anyway? Looks like they will never get the damn fence if leaves falling in the pool is more important than the safety of your child.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

12 cases of water is NOT alot when you have a large family and a formula fed baby. Khoa has stated multiple times that they will have other family staying with them and in reality we have no idea how many days power will be out.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The only reason they aren't evacuating is staying is better for their YouTube views. Imagine all the clickbait titles they can make when the hurricane comes through.

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Well Hurricane Matthew is the most viewed video they have. I bet they want to beat that one. I'm in a Facebook group for YouTube creators and there was just a topic about how anything hurricane related will get you views.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

In other news, look at the Instagram account she made for her boys. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c1bef7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Strawberry26 wrote:In other news, look at the Instagram account she made for her boys. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c1bef7.jpg[/img]

Why is she so obsessed with race, doesn't she see it looks like she has a fetish.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

No fucking way is she for real? Two half Asian brothers I can't believe that! She's fucking unhinged I swear.

kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

Strawberry26 wrote:In other news, look at the Instagram account she made for her boys. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 89e2c1bef7.
Like...it wouldn't be as bad to me if she called it "twohalfVIETNAMESEbrothers" I mean, it would still be kinda weird but saying asian to me is so generalizing and sounds really fetish-y.

If Khoa was black, would she say "twohalfblackbrothers"?? Probably not. She has no understanding of what's appropriate
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Strawberry26 wrote:In other news, look at the Instagram account she made for her boys. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c1bef7.jpg[/img]

Disregarding the ridiculous name, doesn't she already have "official" accounts for both of them?? Your literal babies don't need 3 Instagram accounts.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Another way to get more followers. Everything she does lately is for followers. The blog, her Pinterest, the new IG for the boys, the hashtags about the hurricane. It seriously has just become about how much money she can make off of her family. Add her to the list of money hungry youtubers.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Double post but let's not forget the videos with other youtubers she's never even mentioned before. Don't remember the couple they hung out with, but it's all about money, views, and subscribers.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Double post but let's not forget the videos with other youtubers she's never even mentioned before. Don't remember the couple they hung out with, but it's all about money, views, and subscribers.

I can't remember their names either but in my head I call them Lilly and lulu ImageImage

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

They already have individual Instagrams... Now a joint one?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”