2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

wendydarling
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by wendydarling »

Lily was wearing tiny ass sandals in Texas! The same ones maybe. Toes hanging over.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Beautifuldisaster wrote:& there she goes posting Lily's school information. What is it with youtubers being so careless with information?! Lily's name is on her backpack AND we know where she goes to school. Way To go, Vanessa.

She treats Charlie like an infant. That kid is never playing at the playground. My kids were all 'swinging' at the park at 4-5 months when they could hold their head up. Stick a rolled up blanket around them and they're good to go! Hell, he's almost 9 months, he could slide down the baby slides on his stomach (feet first) or back.

Vanessa sounded like those hopeless obnoxious teen girl friends when she was 'worrying' about lily climbing on the jungle gym. I wish David would've told her to STFU lol
Uh...last time I checked Charlie is an infant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

My grandma wears her Sandals the same way Lily is. However my gramma thinks that's how they fit. However I know V knows those are way to small for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

whatthepho wrote:
Beautifuldisaster wrote:& there she goes posting Lily's school information. What is it with youtubers being so careless with information?! Lily's name is on her backpack AND we know where she goes to school. Way To go, Vanessa.

She treats Charlie like an infant. That kid is never playing at the playground. My kids were all 'swinging' at the park at 4-5 months when they could hold their head up. Stick a rolled up blanket around them and they're good to go! Hell, he's almost 9 months, he could slide down the baby slides on his stomach (feet first) or back.

Vanessa sounded like those hopeless obnoxious teen girl friends when she was 'worrying' about lily climbing on the jungle gym. I wish David would've told her to STFU lol

I think they meant that Charlie is old enough to be doing more than just laying there at the park. They could take him down the slide in their lap, hold him in the swing etc. She doesn't really seem to let Charlie explore much, even at home. She does kind of treat him like a newborn

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Have we seen Charlie actually crawl like she says he does?
Harlow is legit crawling.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I think David was close to telling her to stfu lol.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

whatthepho wrote:

Sorry, I forgot some people are super literal on here. Lmao she treats Charlie like a fetus (is that better? Haha) -- he can 'crawl', he can sit up, he can play... once her babies exit the uterus she has no idea how to treat and care for them. Beyond keeping them alive; she is clueless.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Hell, my baby's only 5 months old and I go down slides with her and push her in the baby swing. No wonder why Charles can barely crawl and hold his head up, he's always in the car seat!

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

My son's the same age as Lily and I thought her reaction the her climbing around at the playground was odd. I may have reacted that way when he was 2-3.. not 5. Just proves she still treats lily like a toddler.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Anyone notice Vs new nose in their photoshoot?
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone notice Vs new nose in their photoshoot?
If she's so self conscious about her nose why doesn't she just get a damn nose job? I couldn't imagine photoshopping myself in a family picture... okay, maybe taking out a pimple or stray hair, but changing your nose???
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Omg yes!! I wasnt sure if it was just me haha. I looked through some of her other insta photos to compare and it looks like she photoshops a majority of the time bc in videos its so different!
Embrace your nose v. This is coming from someone who has a pretty bad nose compared to her but ive embraced it !
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wonder if she asked the photographer to edit her nose or if she did it when she got the photos back hmmm
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Just get a nose job V! No one is going to judge you if you do and you pin back Lily's ears.
mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

I just wish vanessa would've done something, anything with her hair....curl it...just something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

mrsduke01 wrote:I just wish vanessa would've done something, anything with her hair....curl it...just something

Yeah but that takes effort and we know how fucking lazy she is.

mrsduke01
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mrsduke01 »

smom12 wrote:
mrsduke01 wrote:I just wish vanessa would've done something, anything with her hair....curl it...just something

Yeah but that takes effort and we know how fucking lazy she is.

True..so very true

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Vanessa's pics with Lily look so forced and unnatural compared to David's pics with Lily. Just thought I'd point that out.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

I would have just spritzed a little hairspray on the spiky baby hairs right before the shoot if i were her .. or just edited them out lol.
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

She needs to cut that damn hair it's ugly AF and it made her look 10 years older. She need a bangs also to cover that huge forehead

Return to “2011teenagemom”