BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BEplus3: Gimme Gimme More! (Part 28)

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Ugh, her bathtub selfie. Ew. And her feet showing when she first put the bath bomb in. All I could think was, "What a greedy idiot." She always gets so much free shit from followers and companies alike. She doesn't give a rats ass about her followers, she's in it for the freebies and money. It's sad that lonely people out there think that Britteny is their friend. What sad lives some people lead.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

literallywhat wrote:Hi y'all long time no see. So I feel like I might be being kind of nitpick-y but it kind of annoys me that she posted on snap about how freaked out she is about the hurricane. It isn't even supposed to hit her AT ALL. But even if it was, does she not realize how bad the people in the southern tip of florida would love to only be hit by a category 2 hurricane?? This thing is going to destroy people's lives and she is worried when she's three hours from the coast and not even in the hurricane's path.
Well, I mean, if it changes course again it could still hit her. And Charlotte isn't built to handle hurricane weather.

I'd rather see a mom in NC freaked out about the hurricane rather than acting like she's too cool for school to care about it.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

OhHiImSam wrote:
literallywhat wrote:Hi y'all long time no see. So I feel like I might be being kind of nitpick-y but it kind of annoys me that she posted on snap about how freaked out she is about the hurricane. It isn't even supposed to hit her AT ALL. But even if it was, does she not realize how bad the people in the southern tip of florida would love to only be hit by a category 2 hurricane?? This thing is going to destroy people's lives and she is worried when she's three hours from the coast and not even in the hurricane's path.
Well, I mean, if it changes course again it could still hit her. And Charlotte isn't built to handle hurricane weather.

I'd rather see a mom in NC freaked out about the hurricane rather than acting like she's too cool for school to care about it.
I totz get where you're coming from and agree with you but has Britteny done anything to prepare for the Hurricanre? Or is she just freaking out for the sake of freaking out? (Genuine question)
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

guineapeegz wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:

I totz get where you're coming from and agree with you but has Britteny done anything to prepare for the Hurricanre? Or is she just freaking out for the sake of freaking out? (Genuine question)
Who da eef knows. Last I checked NC was still in a "State of Emergency" and the governor isn't ready to lift that yet because of the potential for flash floods.

It would give her a chance to spend money. And since 99% of her pantry is canned food all she'd need to get is bottled water.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:If she's bored she could have sex with her "husband". It's what "married" couples do on the regular. Maybe then she wouldn't be such a raging bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not even a orgasm will help this tense bitch
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

smom12 wrote:If she's bored she could have sex with her "husband". It's what "married" couples do on the regular. Maybe then she wouldn't be such a raging bitch.

She gets defensive but when does she ever act like a "raging bitch"?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:

She gets defensive but when does she ever act like a "raging bitch"?
Begging for GFM when she clearly has money.
Making fun of people.
Throwing a bagel at arias face.
Calling Nolan a spoiled brat.

Sorry that all fits the category of raging bitch to me. Maybe not to you but that's my view.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

ugh

what diet? it's pumpkin spice season[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 0376fb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

I wonder if this whole needing a diet thing. I don't think she needs one. She seems fine to me. I wonder if it's more she's basically been pregnant or recovering from pregnancy her entire adult life. Might have to get used to her adult body now.
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

DoodleBop wrote:I wonder if this whole needing a diet thing. I don't think she needs one. She seems fine to me. I wonder if it's more she's basically been pregnant or recovering from pregnancy her entire adult life. Might have to get used to her adult body now.
I know I was about 105lbs (5'7") until I was about 22, then all the sudden I sprouted hips, butt, and boobs... almost as if I was going through puberty late lol. I gained 20lbs, but it was just a new me. I never would even attempt to get back to 105 because even though I was that, it isn't what I'm supposed to be now.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

DoodleBop wrote:I wonder if this whole needing a diet thing. I don't think she needs one. She seems fine to me. I wonder if it's more she's basically been pregnant or recovering from pregnancy her entire adult life. Might have to get used to her adult body now.
It's her insides she has to worry about. She has the body of an adult who's been pregnant her entire adult life, as you say, and there's nothing wrong with that. But her diet is setting her up for health issues when she reaches her 30s onwards. I think people forget that having a shit diet but still appearing healthy stops being a thing the older you get, especially for the inside of your body.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:
It's her insides she has to worry about. She has the body of an adult who's been pregnant her entire adult life, as you say, and there's nothing wrong with that. But her diet is setting her up for health issues when she reaches her 30s onwards. I think people forget that having a shit diet but still appearing healthy stops being a thing the older you get, especially for the inside of your body.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
No, there is nothing wrong with being pregnant but since she was what 18 she's had three pregnancies. Now she's 24 and has to get used to what her adult body is going to look like\feel like outside of the constant changes of pregnancy.

Her focus seems to be on being thin that before baby teenager body...not on not putting herself at a higher risk for heart disease when she's older. Which is why I thought of it. No matter how hard she tries unless she gets dangerously thin she might not be able to get back to the way her body was before babies because she was a teenager then. She might also get back down to her before baby weight but still not be the same size\shape before having kids.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:
I know I was about 105lbs (5'7") until I was about 22, then all the sudden I sprouted hips, butt, and boobs... almost as if I was going through puberty late lol. I gained 20lbs, but it was just a new me. I never would even attempt to get back to 105 because even though I was that, it isn't what I'm supposed to be now.

Same here I was 22 and then all of a sudden I got boobs and hips and I'm like uh what...aren't I too old to go through puberty now.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Oh geez...they're getting their ugly eyebrows done again

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Another few hundred bucks

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Let's hope her dad doesn't need anymore money....

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I know around where I live there are groupons for microblading. They range from $300-500 and include the first session, the 1 month touch up, and the 6 months to a year fill-in. I was looking into it and the thing is with those you can't be picky about where you go, so who knows who's going to be doing them. I wonder if that's what they did, and if she'll mention it.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Who needs a goddamn list for cleaning their kitchen?

I've also never seen anyone with so many cleaning products just for one room. Her life must be so boring.

Also, stop saying you're "so so busy". You literally do nothing at all.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

dazzled wrote:
I've also never seen anyone with so many cleaning products just for one room. Her life must be so boring.

Also, stop saying you're "so so busy". You literally do nothing at all.
Seriously..i use 2 products in my kitchen and everything sparkles lol
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

It's still just so crazy to me that it took her 2 hours to do that. I could understand if she did her fridge and oven and may be reorganized the cabinets but no...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”