Do they realise that Disney could be torn apart? Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I heard Disney and universal where closing early some time today so their employees can also prepare for the hurricane of something along those lines.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Dumb parents holy shite. Will Disney even be open?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Lillouiepooie wrote:I heard Disney and universal where closing early some time today so their employees can also prepare for the hurricane of something along those lines.

Yeah, Disney parks are closed.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5f959c.png[/img]
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I heard Disney and universal where closing early some time today so their employees can also prepare for the hurricane of something along those lines.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

They're bringing their patio furniture in but not bothering to board up their windows? As a fellow Floridian, I don't understand their stupidity at all? Board up your damn giant ass windows, idiots.
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

sjla6993 wrote:They're bringing their patio furniture in but not bothering to board up their windows? As a fellow Floridian, I don't understand their stupidity at all? Board up your damn giant ass windows, idiots.
Because theyre brand new lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
sjla6993
Talker
Talker

jlk14 wrote:
sjla6993 wrote:They're bringing their patio furniture in but not bothering to board up their windows? As a fellow Floridian, I don't understand their stupidity at all? Board up your damn giant ass windows, idiots.
Because theyre brand new lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
I can't deal w their mindset lmao
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... dea545.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 438de9.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 481439.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 5cf689.png[/img]

Current hurricane warning for Orlando. How can they see this and not want to get the heck out. Plus they live like right near a lake
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

PookPook0307 wrote:She says they will be fine because of where they are in the state... Does she have any idea what the eye of a hurricane means and how if you're in the path it doesn't matter your location in the state? Or with this monster hurricane even being under it at all is not going to be just easy peasy. At this point I don't care who she is, I just wish she was more informed because I feel like when the storm hits she will finally grasp why everyone else has been so worried. You can tell from the vlog that she doesn't seem to know anything about this hurricane and why its such a big deal.
They're not in the path of the eye. The west coast is. The worst winds are around the eye and 20 miles out. They will be no where near that.

I'm literally in the direct path. If you pray. Pray.
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Pineapples wrote:Babies are so cute you just want to hurt them??? Wtf. That's a bit weird Khoa Image

Oh please. You've never seen something so cute that you just want to hurt it? It's not like I want to physically hurt the child/baby/puppy by hitting it or throwing it down the stairs. Relax.
PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Febe wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:She says they will be fine because of where they are in the state... Does she have any idea what the eye of a hurricane means and how if you're in the path it doesn't matter your location in the state? Or with this monster hurricane even being under it at all is not going to be just easy peasy. At this point I don't care who she is, I just wish she was more informed because I feel like when the storm hits she will finally grasp why everyone else has been so worried. You can tell from the vlog that she doesn't seem to know anything about this hurricane and why its such a big deal.
They're not in the path of the eye. The west coast is. The worst winds are around the eye and 20 miles out. They will be no where near that.

I'm literally in the direct path. If you pray. Pray.
My point is just that she should know how a hurricane works and that just being inland doesn't mean you're out of any real danger from the hurricane. They were in the path of the eye on forecasts a couple days ago, but not now. I have friends in FL riding it out and I check my NOAA app every couple hours to see if its moved further west off coast. I hope it does for their sake and yours. I am praying for them, and I will for you too.
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

prbeca wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Babies are so cute you just want to hurt them??? Wtf. That's a bit weird Khoa Image

Oh please. You've never seen something so cute that you just want to hurt it? It's not like I want to physically hurt the child/baby/puppy by hitting it or throwing it down the stairs. Relax.

Cute aggression! It's totally a thing.

I hope everyone stays safe during Irma!!
sttarchild
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sttarchild »

It's not funny, but it's so funny to me that Wyatt has a spontaneous trip to see his girlfriend during the hurricane. I'm not entirely sure if it's actual sponateous or if he realized how dangerous it was to wait it out. Also I feel as if Keren and Khoa are like this because so are their families. I'm not sure if Nonni and Keren's sister are staying but Khoa said his family is going to stay and that they'll all be fine. It's honestly so confusing to me especially since they all have children.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

prbeca wrote:

Are you fucking mad? No I've never seen a baby that's so cute I want to hurt it! You must be a little bit sick in the head Image

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Irma is a category 2 now from reports that I've been seeing.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

kgiff77 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:My family isn't evacuating because they can ride it out. If the whole state actually evacuated no one would be able to go because the streets would be locked. Their decision to stay is fine as long as they buckle down and prepare food and water.

Sorry to double post but I forgot to mention my family is in Naples if that seems to make a difference for some of you.

How and where is your family now, because Naples is at the center of attention and will probably get the worst hit with surges expected to be 10-15 ft, which is two stories of a house high, and Naples is in the zone of mandatory evacuation, I believe 80,000 people evacuated from Naples proper and 7000 people stayed. Is your family among those 7000?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Strawberry26 wrote:Irma is a category 2 now from reports that I've been seeing.

But it's gaining momentum on the ocean with warm air.
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Why is this thread becoming so hostile lately?

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

lovingthisforum wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Irma is a category 2 now from reports that I've been seeing.

But it's gaining momentum on the ocean with warm air.
Not sure where you're seeing that but the live crisis map still has it at a 3 and every news report I've seen is still predicting it to gain momentum again like the poster above me said.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”