Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

gymchick43 wrote:Omg I was laughing during that "poo story" in glad she shared it even though she was embarrassed, it was hilarious! We all know Ellie would have shared it the day it happened all proud lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was hilarious haha. Is it bad that I really didn't want to be spared the details?? I wish she would've let Joel explain a little more in-depth from his perspective Image (I get why she didn't though, obviously haha). Poor Bonnie.

I also thought it was really funny and was actually kind of surprised at how they hinted toward the fact that the incident totally killed the "mood." Image
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

One of the only poop stories on youtube done right!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I would be so pissed if someone put their shitty towel in my trash can. Some trash collectors will refuse to take your garbage if there is a lose item. At least tie it in a grocery bag first. Also does the whole Griffiths family have ibs? I have never had that problem unless I've had a stomach bug or something.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I would be so pissed if someone put their shitty towel in my trash can. Some trash collectors will refuse to take your garbage if there is a lose item. At least tie it in a grocery bag first. Also does the whole Griffiths family have ibs? I have never had that problem unless I've had a stomach bug or something.

Yeah, that wasn't cool. What a foul thing to do. I don't even find the story funny at this point because that's such a shitty thing to do..pun intended. Disgusting.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Honestly, why didn't she just stop and run in the bushes and do her business?! That crapping in the (rental!) car was so disgusting!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And why do they feel the need to share these stories? Do they think pooping their pants makes them relatable, or is it that weird Griffiths lack of boundaries thing? It's just not something I would be comfortable sharing with the internet.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I'm not impressed with her story. I'd be beyond angry if someone put a poop full towel in my garbag. They wouldn't collect my bin because of the loose item and I'd be stuck cleaning it up!
Wouldn't it be awesome if the garbage bin owner saw this and sent her a message about how inappropriate and NOT funny it is.

And why would that have been your decision? They should have sucked it up and found a gas station to throw it away. All gas stations have garbage!! And at that point we'll too darn bad it stunk, that was Bonnie's choice why did some poor innocent stranger have to deal with it? Because I'm sure it stunk up the garbage bin, likely even made a mess.

Bonnie really is the same as her sister. They're not good people.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

I was born and raised on Oahu, and it wouldn't have been so simple for Bonnie to just pull over and go in the bushes. They would have been on the H1, and you can't just stop there. Doing so, especially at night, would have slowed traffic down, and have risked causing accidents. If you've never been to Oahu, you wouldn't understand the traffic situation there. They were in a pinch and did the best they could. Obviously if there was a better option I think they would have gone for it! Poor Joel.

We also have automatic garbage bins, so the bin would have been picked up no problem. The driver doesn't even get out of the truck to check the bins before dumping them. You aren't really supposed to leave loose items in the bins because it can blow out and litter the street, but beach towels wouldn't have really been an issue. But I can't judge throwing the towels in the nearest garbage. My daughter had nasty diapers before and I've had to leave them in public garbage cans because they were too nasty to take him and I didn't have a bag on me. Of course I felt guilty, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Saying she's a bad person for something like that is just ridiculous in my opinion. If someone lets their dog poop on my lawn and fails to pick it up, I might think they are rude, but I'm not going to judge them as a person for it. The judgement on this board is so extra sometimes.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

lmmomSD wrote:And why do they feel the need to share these stories? Do they think pooping their pants makes them relatable, or is it that weird Griffiths lack of boundaries thing? It's just not something I would be comfortable sharing with the internet.

I agree and I honestly think it's weird that they have had poop accidents as adults (heck even when Abby had one at her age I thought it was strange) maybe it's all the sugar? I have never sh*t my pants so I guess I should consider myself lucky.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

menehune wrote:I was born and raised on Oahu, and it wouldn't have been so simple for Bonnie to just pull over and go in the bushes. They would have been on the H1, and you can't just stop there. Doing so, especially at night, would have slowed traffic down, and have risked causing accidents. If you've never been to Oahu, you wouldn't understand the traffic situation there. They were in a pinch and did the best they could. Obviously if there was a better option I think they would have gone for it! Poor Joel.

We also have automatic garbage bins, so the bin would have been picked up no problem. The driver doesn't even get out of the truck to check the bins before dumping them. You aren't really supposed to leave loose items in the bins because it can blow out and litter the street, but beach towels wouldn't have really been an issue. But I can't judge throwing the towels in the nearest garbage. My daughter had nasty diapers before and I've had to leave them in public garbage cans because they were too nasty to take him and I didn't have a bag on me. Of course I felt guilty, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Saying she's a bad person for something like that is just ridiculous in my opinion. If someone lets their dog poop on my lawn and fails to pick it up, I might think they are rude, but I'm not going to judge them as a person for it. The judgement on this board is so extra sometimes.
There is a difference between dumping shit in a public garbage or private residence garbage can. I would literally be mortified if I found that mess. I would have thought the story was funny if she had taken it to the nearest gas station garbage, but a private residence is insane to me. If it were me I would have wrapped the whole thing in a plastic bag and thrown it away in the nearest public garbage. With 4 kids having a few plastic bags in your car is essential especially with a kid Lincolns age.

Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

I thought the story was funny and I like it when she shares moments like that. Even better was Joel's face as he re-lived the whole thing when Bonnie went through the story.

I can't judge how she handled it because I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation. I mean, it's not like most people have a plan ready for these things :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Maybe it's because I have Crohn's, or maybe I am just a stick in the mud. But I just feel that stories about crapping your pants are better kept to yourself. But that's just me. I also think that vlogging in general encourages over sharing. Except usually it's the kids' embarrassing moments getting posted, not so much the adults'.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:Maybe it's because I have Crohn's, or maybe I am just a stick in the mud. But I just feel that stories about crapping your pants are better kept to yourself. But that's just me. I also think that vlogging in general encourages over sharing. Except usually it's the kids' embarrassing moments getting posted, not so much the adults'.

MTE. If you know you have an irritable bowel, take precautions. I know I do.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Okay I think comparing this story to Ellie's many poop stories is kind of an unfair comparison. Ellie is literally boastful about her stories and thinks they're cute in a weird way. Bonnie actually seemed genuinely reluctant to share it. I know, at the end of the day she still chose to, but idk. I just don't really think it's comparable.

I can't exactly defend the way they chose to dispose of it, nor can I judge it because I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation lol. But to be fair, they may not have even been aware that some garbage trucks won't take your garbage if there's loose items. I didn't know about that until reading here. We have automated garbage trucks that don't check as well, and I just assumed the garbage bin would be emptied the next morning and no one would be the wiser.

Bonnie was holding the bundle of towels anyway, so I'm assuming she had wrapped it up in enough towels that it wasn't messy. It's still disgusting, yes. But I give them a little more credit than to just slap a towel drenched in shit in a stranger's garbage can like some damn paper mache... lol. Come on now.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Hey at least sh exploited herself vs her kids for a change in you tube mentality.

Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

I don't get what is supposed to be so funny about about poop stories and to even think it's worth sharing with anyone *shrugs*.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I really wasn't expecting her to get that many likes on the video to tell the story. I'm glad though, I thought it was hilarious...Shit happens! But agree about why she couldn't do it in the bushes.

It probably was the fish that topped it off, but diahrea (omg I can't spell it and it's not showing up on autocorrect) wouldn't come on that quickly so makes me think it was all the fresh amazing produce, 64838274 fish tacos every day leading up to it lmao

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Gross.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Addicted2vlogs wrote: It probably was the fish that topped it off, but diahrea (omg I can't spell it and it's not showing up on autocorrect) wouldn't come on that quickly so makes me think it was all the fresh amazing produce, 64838274 fish tacos every day leading up to it lmao
I have IBS and can confirm that diarrhoea can, and does come on that quickly. TMI: Sometimes I can eat something I've eaten before and had no issues with but then randomly my stomach will be like NOPE and I need to find a bathroom within 30 seconds. It is a pain (literally) to live with.
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

Nini12 wrote:I don't get what is supposed to be so funny about about poop stories and to even think it's worth sharing with anyone *shrugs*.
As someone with Crohn's disease, talking about poop more opening is really useful to lessen the stigma.

Perhaps sharing with millions of people is overkill, but still.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”