E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

To the person that went to the meet up. Could you tell if she had any kid of bump or bloat? Curious because she would have a harder time hiding that in person vs a picture/vlog
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

PenelopeG wrote:Also.... Jared is more handsome in person for sure! And Ellie was pretty but her make up was a little over the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for taking one for the team and filling us in! What you described was pretty much exactly what I expected.

For the longest time I had a bit of a soft spot for Jared even though he is complicit in the weirdness in their family and definitely enables Ellie's behaviors. I guess in a way he reminds me of my dad, inasmuch as Ellie reminds me of my mom. He dropped several pegs in my esteem during the whole "smooth as a baby's bum" ordeal, but I still feel bad that he has to spend the rest of his life trying to please Elsa. Can you even imagine waking up to that every day?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Thoseonevloggers wrote:To the person that went to the meet up. Could you tell if she had any kid of bump or bloat? Curious because she would have a harder time hiding that in person vs a picture/vlog
She was wearing a super flowy shirt again so I doubt anyone would've been able to tell even in person. There's a picture of her in her twitter mentions where she has Jackson on her hip and it's pulling her shirt tight, though. I was going to post a screenshot, but it's from the front and it's really hard to tell if there's actually a little bloat there or if it was just my imagination wanting to see something. Haha

If she is pregnant, they're not going to be able to hide it much longer. Ellie shows super, super quickly, and she can only wear super baggy/flowy stuff for so long until people start hardcore speculating. I honestly don't think they (and by "they" I really mean "Jared") even want speculation either because I think they're going to go for a full-blown, "out of nowhere", shock factor surprise announcement. Too many people speculating will make it less of a shocker when they reveal. That's just my theory anyway... but what do I know? Haha
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Penelope is the YTMD MVP of 2017! I wonder if they read here, or someone tells them, and they sit there thinking/trying to remember who it was

You know that saying about people that do things terribly so they don't get asked to do it again (wash dishes etc).. I feel like that's what Ellie is doing with their network. I don't know exactly how it works, but if they wanted out of any contracts, why wouldn't you be acting the way she's been acting at events!

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

It's great Jared was nice, but can't he convince Ellie to not be so bitchy for once? She's the reason their channel sucks now.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I do not watch E&J regularly. But when I do I am always waiting to hear Calvin talk or say a few words. I have not heard it yet and he is getting near 2.5 years old. Have I just missed it or watching the wrong vlogs? Can he talk?
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

pplove85 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The other question I have is how Cal got out of his room since they used to lock him in? Maybe it was just that he didn't use to know how to open the door, and now he does?
I think Ellie said they usually wake up from the sound Calvin opening the lock in his door but this time they forgot to lock it
The time they forgot to shut his door was when he got up at 3Am. My understanding from him getting outside is that he was already in bed. It looked like Ellie might of been in bed too. They shut his door at night with the baby lock which he can open. You read lots of parents with austistic children having the problem of the kids escaping.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok so I'm back to report on today's event....
Jared is super nice and Ellie was a bitch...... surprise surprise

So it was a care bear event so majority of the line was for care bears. They where giving away toys and you can take a picture with the care bear or with Ellie and Jared.
First they walked by where we were sitting before the event and Jared was holding a care bear and one of the kids I was with said "look he has a care bear" you wouldn't believe the eye Ellie shot him when she heard. He's 4 and she gave him the worst look.
We ended up getting in line for the free stuff and it was a super short line so they asked us if wanted a picture with both or just the bear. We said just the bear. Yes I've watched them for forever and yes I used to like them but it didn't feel right. Well when we where waiting for the goodies Jared came up to us and was so stinking nice. And Ellie just stood behind him not interested in talking to her "non fans". Jared knew we asked to just get a picture with the bear and he still talked to us and was so sweet.
The event was supposed to be for 2 hours but only 1 hour into it the line was almost dead. So definitely not a big Ellie and Jared meet up

What did Ellie do that was so bitchy. I dont understand who did she give the stinkeye to your kid or Jared. If some stranger looked at my kid like that i would ask her what did I miss what did he do. I would want to know to correct.
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

snkjdgs wrote:I do not watch E&J regularly. But when I do I am always waiting to hear Calvin talk or say a few words. I have not heard it yet and he is getting near 2.5 years old. Have I just missed it or watching the wrong vlogs? Can he talk?
He said "I did it" quite clearly in yesterday's vlog when Ellie prompted him. Honestly I think he can talk just fine, I think he just doesn't want to and probably doesn't have much need to (people know what he wants without him having to communicate with words and just give it to him without making him ask). It's not that abnormal, especially in a second child.
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Thoseonevloggers wrote:To the person that went to the meet up. Could you tell if she had any kid of bump or bloat? Curious because she would have a harder time hiding that in person vs a picture/vlog
She was wearing a super flowy shirt again so I doubt anyone would've been able to tell even in person. There's a picture of her in her twitter mentions where she has Jackson on her hip and it's pulling her shirt tight, though. I was going to post a screenshot, but it's from the front and it's really hard to tell if there's actually a little bloat there or if it was just my imagination wanting to see something. Haha

If she is pregnant, they're not going to be able to hide it much longer. Ellie shows super, super quickly, and she can only wear super baggy/flowy stuff for so long until people start hardcore speculating. I honestly don't think they (and by "they" I really mean "Jared") even want speculation either because I think they're going to go for a full-blown, "out of nowhere", shock factor surprise announcement. Too many people speculating will make it less of a shocker when they reveal. That's just my theory anyway... but what do I know? Haha
I'm not typically one to jump on the pregnancy bandwagon because often I'm wrong but something is definitely going on. Her face has filled out a lot in the past couple of weeks and I've definitely noticed she *seems* to be eating more.
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

I know we're talking about Ellie here, but for the life of me I can't understand the point of this tweet... "I am happy to say we have lived in our home for almost a year and we haven't had to use a toilet plunger."
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

BaffledByItAll wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

I'm not typically one to jump on the pregnancy bandwagon because often I'm wrong but something is definitely going on. Her face has filled out a lot in the past couple of weeks and I've definitely noticed she *seems* to be eating more.
I dont think they are hiding. I think they were shocked and jared said they were surprised with reaction. People got all over them for telling right away and that they should of waited for the 12 week mark. Now people are getting all over them for hiding it. These guys cant win for losing. Yes they have their faults but getting all over them because they might be pregnant but not at 12 weeks yet and took he** last time for telling too early. What are they suppose to do.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

canmom2 wrote:
BaffledByItAll wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote: She was wearing a super flowy shirt again so I doubt anyone would've been able to tell even in person. There's a picture of her in her twitter mentions where she has Jackson on her hip and it's pulling her shirt tight, though. I was going to post a screenshot, but it's from the front and it's really hard to tell if there's actually a little bloat there or if it was just my imagination wanting to see something. Haha

I dont think they are hiding. I think they were shocked and jared said they were surprised with reaction. People got all over them for telling right away and that they should of waited for the 12 week mark. Now people are getting all over them for hiding it. These guys cant win for losing. Yes they have their faults but getting all over them because they might be pregnant but not at 12 weeks yet and took he** last time for telling too early. What are they suppose to do.
I think you are right, I think they will wait until at least Ellie's first ultrasound before announcing this time. I also think it's good that they stopped talking about it and aren't announcing before the pee stick is even dry.

Dingoberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dingoberry »

canmom2 wrote:
BaffledByItAll wrote:[quote="Boredomatitsfinest"

I dont think they are hiding. I think they were shocked and jared said they were surprised with reaction. People got all over them for telling right away and that they should of waited for the 12 week mark. Now people are getting all over them for hiding it. These guys cant win for losing. Yes they have their faults but getting all over them because they might be pregnant but not at 12 weeks yet and took he** last time for telling too early. What are they suppose to do.[/quote]

Nobody cared that they announced early, people cared that they didn't even wait for a strong positive before bragging and calling their "friends" struggling with infertility. Those are two totally different things. A little humility goes a looong way.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Of course they were surprised, they live in a bubble!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok I am at the mall where they are. I'm not going to meet them but I'll be around. About 30 minutes before the event and there's only 15 people in line. There's no stage set up or anything it's just a line which is weird because the events here usually have a stage

Sorry but there is WAY more than 15 people in the lineup when E&J get there. No one would expect lineup like conventions because only people in the area would unlike people coming from all over for conventions.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

canmom2 wrote:
PenelopeG wrote:Ok I am at the mall where they are. I'm not going to meet them but I'll be around. About 30 minutes before the event and there's only 15 people in line. There's no stage set up or anything it's just a line which is weird because the events here usually have a stage

Sorry but there is WAY more than 15 people in the lineup when E&J get there. No one would expect lineup like conventions because only people in the area would unlike people coming from all over for conventions.
From what I saw on snapchat.. It was a waste of a plane trip for that small amount of people (over 25)
Ive dated guys in bands who travel hours and play in front of 3 people.. I guess if they gain 1 new sub it's a win, Right???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

I would of went to see mario Lopez. They have to get tough with Calvin . He gets in too many dangerous situation. Running up to hug a stranger in the street at CVX and she thought it was cute. He was with Grandpa i think grandpa G. Running out of the house and now this. I know someoe posted the other day she didnt see autism. He does not look them in the eye is always looking to the side , screeches(we dont see it anymore). He hits his parents in the face and head, he can't really talk, he is always by himself when other kids around besides Jackson and now he is bolting. Sure signs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

canmom2 wrote:

The main line up was for the Care Bear. From what I saw in SC, the line for E&J was very small.

It was a free meet up and a lot of the fans picked up from DB fans are from that area. I would have expected a line longer than a convention one to be honest. They were once swarmed with fans when they all tried to do a meet up in Disneyland.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
canmom2 wrote:

The main line up was for the Care Bear. From what I saw in SC, the line for E&J was very small.

It was a free meet up and a lot of the fans picked up from DB fans are from that area. I would have expected a line longer than a convention one to be honest. They were once swarmed with fans when they all tried to do a meet up in Disneyland.
Long lineup or not the kids (Jackson) had a great time at "care alot" lol. Calvin is lucky he is going home with his family. Pretty sure since they were invited the care bears paid for it and the hotel gave the kids tons of prizes.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”