DailyExcuses - Part #94

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If he is talking about Jackson and Ollie, THEY ARE NOT TODDLERS! When is he going to get that through his exceedingly thick head?
And somehow, I don't see Finn and Calvin hugging like that. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6a23b1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

lmmomSD wrote:If he is talking about Jackson and Ollie, THEY ARE NOT TODDLERS! When is he going to get that through his exceedingly thick head?
And somehow, I don't see Finn and Calvin hugging like that. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6a23b1.jpg[/img]

Lol TODDLERS FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! Rainbow poop emoji surprise?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

QweenKris wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lurkernomore wrote: Years ago. They're allowed to move on. You should too.

Also: I think it's super weird that people keep track of someone else's miscarriages. Why do you remember the date? So weird. Maybe you need some space from it all ...
I obviously remember the date because I'm a crazy person with nothing better to do than track people's miscarriages. I guess I'll try harder to be a more enlightened and dismissive person like you. For most women that have gone through a stillbirth, they would love to have their baby be remembered. It's weird DB want the opposite.

Seriously though I remember because the story started out as a stillbirth and I found the channel after suffering my own loss. I remember the birthdate (that's what it was) just as people now remember that of the their YT kids. They have now changed the story as the truth has come out, but that doesn't change where they started and what it was in the beginning. Some of us are here from that beginning, and we aren't going to change how we talk about it just because there are newer posters that would rather talk endlessly about how fat Bryan is getting.

It's also a pretty easy date to remember since Jared made that Labor Day joke a few years ago on G'a birthday.

Btw, feel free to foe me if you don't like my posts Image
What happened with the story change? I found them via their original stillbirth story but so curious what they've changed now. That's awful in my opinion. Gabriel should absolutely be honored and remembered.

Btw. I am so sorry for your loss.

Here's one way they've changed. They based their channel on losses. Missy has never been "infertile". But they allow that story to stand. She's never had trouble getting pregnant. She had trouble keeping the pregnancies because of her uterine septum. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e6205c.jpg[/img]

raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

Missy's "dream" life in one picture. Image On Bryans instagram story, rocking June to Bryans "#1 hit single on the billboard 100 for 5 seconds!" lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e0e5a6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Oh my.. missy looks a little "hand that rocks the cradle"-ish in the IG story.. please don't steal the baby missy!

On another note.. you could totally hear the embarrassment in her voice when Jared and Bryan were hugging at the mall.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:If he is talking about Jackson and Ollie, THEY ARE NOT TODDLERS! When is he going to get that through his exceedingly thick head?

Yep Finn and Calvin, Calvin got a little overly excited and almost knocked Finn to the ground. Jared and bryans weird hugging was copying them. One of them said something like "why don't you hug me like our toddlers do until we both fall to the ground."

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Bryan and Jared always have a creepy hugging or butt slapping part of the vlog. We need a gif of this scene. Lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 82a451.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6824f4.jpg[/img]

The looks they got from those people behind them were great. Why must they make fools of themselves every time they are together?!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Yep Finn and Calvin, Calvin got a little overly excited and almost knocked Finn to the ground. Jared and bryans weird hugging was copying them. One of them said something like "why don't you hug me like our toddlers do until we both fall to the ground."

Okay, I take it back. He actually was talking about toddlers this time. Thanks for clarifying!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

raynezrh wrote:Missy's "dream" life in one picture. Image On Bryans instagram story, rocking June to Bryans "#1 hit single on the billboard 100 for 5 seconds!" lol[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e0e5a6.jpg[/img]

That's just creepy. Standing there rocking the baby she wishes she had with the guy she wishes she had her with, while playing her husband's song... Why aren't there many shots of her putting Finn to sleep like that?
And where is Kelsey? Why isn't she putting her daughter to bed?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

lmmomSD wrote:
raynezrh wrote:Missy's "dream" life in one picture. Image On Bryans instagram story, rocking June to Bryans "#1 hit single on the billboard 100 for 5 seconds!" lol //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e0e5a6.jpg

That's just creepy. Standing there rocking the baby she wishes she had with the guy she wishes she had her with, while playing her husband's song... Why aren't there many shots of her putting Finn to sleep like that?
And where is Kelsey? Why isn't she putting her daughter to bed?

Kelsey is locked in the basement.
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

So today I watched my first vlog in probably a month or two.

And as much as I dislike the bumps and hate to admit it, Ollie's speech has improved significantly. I wonder if it has to do with finally being in school and around other children/adults. Maybe all hope isn't lost for those kids.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ehxsnohs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ehxsnohs »

Ducklings4 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 27249d.jpg[/img]

This is why she does not sweat she is really just walking fast.

Holy crap. That isn't impressive at all. I'll be the first to admit I'm way out of shape. Probably considered "obese" but last month husband and I started getting serious about our health, eating better, Walking daily, and just last night actually was my first time in forever hopping on the treadmill, and while i only survived about 10 mins, I got to almost 2miles.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she's a sit down excersie bike kinda sloth

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ScenicBecky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ScenicBecky »

Since I'm watching back on their old videos (the ones where they're actually enjoyable to watch) I went onto their channel about 4-5 hours ago and they're subscriber count was at 2mill 808thousand and now it's at 2mill 812thousand. How can their subscribers jump up that much in such a short time considering it took a few days to get from 2mill 806 to 2mill 808?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 8933b5.jpg[/img]

When you realize you've become the "middle child"
Poor Finn. Missy is already so obsessed with June, its a little creepy.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I don't want to shame Missy's treadmill use, at least she's trying. My other thought is, isn't missy kinda short? At 4 mph on the treadmill is a light jog for me, however I'm 5'9. If Missy is in the 5'3 range her stride is going to be different. I think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Omg my daughter just stumbled upon DB on her YT Kids app. I'm always in the room with her while she watches asinine toy channels when suddenly I heard Bryan's squalling. I guess they're really going for the toy channel angle if they showed up in my daughter's account. That's all she watches.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Are kelsey and Corbin moving in?? Oh the clutter, they hate clutter!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 6a980d.png[/img]

Living in her fantasy world!

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Sorry, didn't watch yesterday's vlog yesterday, but I've watched them both today.... I don't think my brain can take anymore!

Anywho, I thought Bryan and Jared hugging was kinda funny, but I think we ALL felt embarrassed when Jared couldn't get Brylard off the floor... Missy wasn't sweating after the gym, but Brybry sure was after the playground. Awkward! In the instastory where Missy was rocking June, Corbin looked so weird just staring for a few seconds, then walking away. Also, it's pretty sad that Jaxon seems to be the only friend Ollie has.... To an extent. He didn't even want to HUG Ollie. I shouldn't be taking in too much B&M at once. My head hurts.

Return to “Daily Bumps”