DailyExcuses - Part #94

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by tintin15 »

Corbin probably doesn't trust Kelsey to put June to bed tbh. I do hope Kelsey was okay with Missy putting June to sleep...I hope it was a welcome break and not a begrudging, "ok take my child that you're obsessed with i can't say no since you're paying for our new house".

I'm sorry to say it again, because some don't believe it, but Missy is obsessed with June because she's a girl. And possibly because of her father. But she's never been obsessed with a baby boy the way she is with June...it's getting a little creepy. I could totally see them letting Missy babysit and when they get back from wherever, she's done up like a 1950's housewife, cooking a big dinner with little June on her hip, and saying, "Your daddy Corbin will be home soon, dear".
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:Corbin probably doesn't trust Kelsey to put June to bed tbh. I do hope Kelsey was okay with Missy putting June to sleep...I hope it was a welcome break and not a begrudging, "ok take my child that you're obsessed with i can't say no since you're paying for our new house".

I'm sorry to say it again, because some don't believe it, but Missy is obsessed with June because she's a girl. And possibly because of her father. But she's never been obsessed with a baby boy the way she is with June...it's getting a little creepy. I could totally see them letting Missy babysit and when they get back from wherever, she's done up like a 1950's housewife, cooking a big dinner with little June on her hip, and saying, "Your daddy Corbin will be home soon, dear".
Missy is always playing a part, and to me that part has become the fit Starbucks mom and Super Auntie. I feel like she's pushing it and overstepping with June though. Something about how she is around June just seems creepy to me and not genuine.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

So Ollie is "good" for a period and gets a $60 wand that he calls a sword and the wizard house is $40. Did Finn get the $15 Batman? Probably not!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

K&C are pretty annoying and B&M's obsession with June is even more annoying (if I hear Bryan or Missy say "Joooon" in that creepy baby voice one more time I'm going to barf). Hopefully they don't spend 90% of their time at B&M's house like the Johnsons were around this time last year.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
raynezrh wrote:Missy's "dream" life in one picture. Image On Bryans instagram story, rocking June to Bryans "#1 hit single on the billboard 100 for 5 seconds!" lol //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e0e5a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That's just creepy. Standing there rocking the baby she wishes she had with the guy she wishes she had her with, while playing her husband's song... Why aren't there many shots of her putting Finn to sleep like that?
And where is Kelsey? Why isn't she putting her daughter to bed?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kelsey is locked in the basement.
Ok, that just made me laugh so freaking hard!!! Image At least she's got Luna and Finn down there for company! Lol....Oh jeez, I really am a nice person, I promise. Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 95e56b.png[/img]

Missy's happy little dream family. And that cake she made for "Kelsey"...we all know it was really for Corbin. Domestic wifey Missy seems to appear when he is around Image

I was so embarrassed for Bryan when he was blasting his own CD, singing along, and rubbing June's nose to get her to sleep. Awkward. (K&C's vlog...haven't even gotten to DB's yet.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

crowmtmom78 wrote:So Ollie is "good" for a period and gets a $60 wand that he calls a sword and the wizard house is $40. Did Finn get the $15 Batman? Probably not!

They probably already have a batman something, why purchase another -- they HATE clutter!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Im on a two day Outlander binge.. Can't stop, wont stop.. That pic says so much!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

actuallydear wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
raynezrh wrote:Missy's "dream" life in one picture. Image On Bryans instagram story, rocking June to Bryans "#1 hit single on the billboard 100 for 5 seconds!" lol //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e0e5a6.jpg

That's just creepy. Standing there rocking the baby she wishes she had with the guy she wishes she had her with, while playing her husband's song... Why aren't there many shots of her putting Finn to sleep like that?
And where is Kelsey? Why isn't she putting her daughter to bed?

Kelsey is locked in the basement.
That is hilarious... and probably true Image

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

im surprised bryan hasnt got matching onesies for everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Didn't a couple people point out that Corbin doesn't seem to like Bryan? Not saying that this is evidence of an affair between him and Missy, but...

Obviously I'm being sarcastic and blowing things out of proportion...but you never know why Corbin might not like Bryan...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tintin15 wrote:Didn't a couple people point out that Corbin doesn't seem to like Bryan? Not saying that this is evidence of an affair between him and Missy, but...

Obviously I'm being sarcastic and blowing things out of proportion...but you never know why Corbin might not like Bryan...
Even if an affair never happened, Bryan has to see how his wife is around Corbin. You can tell Bryan is super into Missy, and she's like a cold, dead fish towards him. And then Corbin comes along....

You can tell Corbin is embarrassed by it though. Nothing I've seen indicates he is remotely into Mithy.

I wonder how Missy would react if Bryan were to act that way towards Kelsey? Corbin would flatten him, but how would Missy react?

I think she be weird - not because her husband is flirting with another woman, but because she also sees Kelsey has hers.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:So Ollie is "good" for a period and gets a $60 wand that he calls a sword and the wizard house is $40. Did Finn get the $15 Batman? Probably not!

Yeah, the sword and the wizard thing seemed excessive and stupid, but if they are in fact implementing the discipline thing, I'd say that's a step in the right direction, anyway. Maybe???? Also, I know I say this every time, but I can't help myself. The nutrition! Muffins and poptarts as hors d'oeuvres before a breakfast of syrup-soaked pancakes and fried stuff? I can't.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

It bugs the shit out of me that they let their kids eat in the living room. Did you guys see all the crumbs flying everywhere? Made me get up and vacuum my couch.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ok-- my daughter just showed me the IG story of Missy rocking June while Bryan films himself smiling creepily in the foreground. I threw up in my mouth a little.
And Missy was watching Outlander with June. Poor Ollie is leaning on her arm going "mom, do you still love me?" And being ignored. It really is creepy how obsessed she is with June. And I will bet my immortal soul that if June was a boy, she wouldn't be so handsy.

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Hey missy! Mom pro tip: if you want June to sleep maybe turn the damn music down a notch! Good lord! And maybe stop throwing her around like a rag doll. Seriously wtf was that

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

So has it actually been said or hinted at that Missy and Bryan are buying Kelsey and Corbin's new house for them or are we just assuming that since it sounds like a thing they would do anyway? I haven't been keeping up as much lately with the lumps.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

saltysgirl wrote:So has it actually been said or hinted at that Missy and Bryan are buying Kelsey and Corbin's new house for them or are we just assuming that since it sounds like a thing they would do anyway? I haven't been keeping up as much lately with the lumps.
Assuming, because there's no way Corbin and Kelsey can afford a house in California. Even if they had a monthly payment on the house, I highly doubt they could scrape together enough money for the down payment. They're jobless and hardly watched on Youtube, so it's just almost impossible for them to afford to move without a second thought like they are...it's just an assumption that B&M are paying, but a plausible one.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

actuallydear wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Didn't a couple people point out that Corbin doesn't seem to like Bryan? Not saying that this is evidence of an affair between him and Missy, but...

Even if an affair never happened, Bryan has to see how his wife is around Corbin. You can tell Bryan is super into Missy, and she's like a cold, dead fish towards him. And then Corbin comes along....

You can tell Corbin is embarrassed by it though. Nothing I've seen indicates he is remotely into Mithy.

I wonder how Missy would react if Bryan were to act that way towards Kelsey? Corbin would flatten him, but how would Missy react?

I think she be weird - not because her husband is flirting with another woman, but because she also sees Kelsey has hers.
I havent watched since Corbin was the "surprise guest" like a week or two ago(?). I just cant give two shits about them at the moment.. my vlog watching wave is low, but I enjoy reading a few other threads here. ANYWAY! I am glad the Corbin and Missy affair/sexual chemistry train is still going. I really do think they had a thing at least when Missy and Bryan were split. I dont know if Missy is ass hole enough/clever enough to physically cheat especially when Daily Vlogging. And not while Corbin is married to her best friend.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

queentee20 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:I don't want to shame Missy's treadmill use, at least she's trying. My other thought is, isn't missy kinda short? At 4 mph on the treadmill is a light jog for me, however I'm 5'9. If Missy is in the 5'3 range her stride is going to be different. I think?

Same girl!!! I'm 5'1 & 4mph is a light jog lol
Lol well there goes my theory!! I am curious what else she does at the gym. I wonder if at some point she'll just get a treadmill for the house.

Return to “Daily Bumps”