Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

BaffledByItAll wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Scar2016 wrote: Actually, if you watch the beginning of the vlog, @12 seconds in when Ellie tells Cal to say ''I did it'' you can hear a child sounding voice saying the words but watch his mouth, it doesn't move one bit. Did they seriously dub over their child to make it sound like he can speak? If so I have no words <--- excuse the pun ;)
Omg. You're right. In the little preview thing they definitely dubbed over that specific clip. Which is weird. But then when you go to that actual scene in the vlog, the camera is weirdly shaky and you still can't tell if Calvin actually said it or not. Weird...
I don't know where you're hearing dubbing, it sounds to me like he said it in both clips... but to each his own. You can't see his mouth well in that part of the video so it's impossible to tell. In Ellie's Instagram story today he was definitely talking to Jackson (he doesn't have great speech skills that I've seen, but I've seen him trying to talk/babbling... and I've heard him say some things perfectly clearly. It's still way too early in development to say there is or isn't an issue, some kids don't develop intelligible speech until closer to 3). I do note that he mumbles and really doesn't open his mouth much when he talks.
Sorry, but in her instastories all I can hear is Calvin chasing Jackson and grunting, "Hunhh, hunh!!!"
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

It annoys me (if she is pregnant) that she does always seem so damn happy while pregnant lmao because I'm always pregnant along with her and miserable with severe morning sickness while trying to work a full time job that makes me walk over 10 thousand steps a day and lift people and smell strange smells lol ( nursing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

onbreak wrote:Borrow lipstick???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Borrow cold sores

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Also they are doing the photo shoot today...and today she is probably 8 weeks (if she is pregnant I kinda feel crazy speculating lol). So maybe it will be a FUN family photo shoot with montage and flashbacks of TTC and their secret pregnancy footage that they had been filming the past few weeks

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

It is totally a pregnancy announcement shoot. No one does fall family pictures in the beginning of September before the leaves even start to change. Also, Ellie's boobs look big in the vlog at the mall. She has always been small chested.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Ellie was asking people for advice on different kinds of baby dolls on twitter yesterday. Theory that she needs a doll for the photoshoot (possibly a pregnancy reveal one)?

ETA picture

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... c5ac9a.png[/img]
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I saw the doll thing too and wondered if they would get one to help the boys know how to treat a little baby??

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Pency wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:Ellie sneaking into Bonnie's house was hilarious. I like Ellie in a good, playful mood!
Honestly, I thought it was really funny too! Ellie has really made a 180 lately.
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't entertaining... but I also had a hard time focusing on the scene and getting past the fact that Ellie was able to just open the front door and come in. It seemed that she was expecting it to be that way, too. I don't think this is the first time we've seen Bonnie's door left unlocked either. That's seriously so scary. Ellie could've been any random person.

I also have a hard time getting past vlogger norms lol. Like, any normal person would've just called their sister and asked to borrow the lipstick. Going out of your way to do things like this for footage - even if it is entertaining - just seems uncomfortable and weird imo.
Joel was sitting right there and didn't seem surprised to see Ellie, so I'm guessing she texted Joel first or something. A lot of things they do seem contrived for #content, but to me this seemed like a silly thing. Ellie is just a totally different person when she's happy.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm no expert on Ellie and Jared, but I'm willing to assume they keep anything "for girls" away from their boys in an effort to keep them male and straight, yes? I could be wrong, but they strike me as the type.

So I'm assuming they're not getting a doll for the boys. It has to be pregnancy-related.

I wonder if they're hiding the pregnancy because A. they know there will be backlash because of last time, and B. they want to do a cute announcement. Hence the doll and ~family~ photos.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

tintin15 wrote:I'm no expert on Ellie and Jared, but I'm willing to assume they keep anything "for girls" away from their boys in an effort to keep them male and straight, yes? I could be wrong, but they strike me as the type.

So I'm assuming they're not getting a doll for the boys. It has to be pregnancy-related.

I wonder if they're hiding the pregnancy because A. they know there will be backlash because of last time, and B. they want to do a cute announcement. Hence the doll and ~family~ photos.
Yeah. Her sister Ruby was obsessed with her younger boy becoming a doctor and got him a doctor's coat, play syringes and stethoscope. When her daughter Eve was playing with them her immediate go to was: "oh, you're playing nurse? How fun!". Hum, no. She's playing doctor with the doctor supplies that you bought for your son whom you're constantly convincing to become a doctor.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Interesting if being pregnant makes her happy. I don't get why? She has 2 young boys who need more productive attention. She spends way more time on beauty and herself than any stay at home mom I know has time for. Which is why I think they have a house cleaner. If having children is what makes you joyful shouldn't you enjoy the ones you have?

The voice is dubbed in the preview part because it was before he even says it in the actual video. I think he may have said it in the part of the video shown, but he is way behind. My little guy was almost just one and would imitate us like that

The whole borrowing lipstick is weird because when would she avoid the opportunity to go out and buy new lipstick? Just all fake and setup for the vlog.

Also, someone mentioned about them leaving their doors open well we never lock our doors when we are home. Only when we go to bed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

WTH is the matter with Calvin. He is over 2 and bangs his big fat head in Ellies chest. That had to hurt like he**. Even if she is pregnant she is so thin. He is really hard to like. I cant think of another peeschooler that I didnt like before. He was a brat when they took him out of bathroom. There is obiviously something wrong with him. He cant talk he screeches they just dont show it anymore and he is violent. I think he has regressed in his speech. They are going to have a heck of a time if she is pregnant. Hes not going to know what happened
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Holy crap Grandma... " witch " ? These people need to go back to school ASAP [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2c10bc.jpg[/img]

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

WTH is the matter with Calvin. He is over 2 and bangs his big fat head in Ellies chest. That had to hurt like he**. Even if she is pregnant she is so thin. He is really hard to like. I cant think of another peeschooler that I didnt like before. He was a brat when they took him out of bathroom. There is obiviously something wrong with him. He cant talk he screeches they just dont show it anymore and he is violent. I think he has regressed in his speech. They are going to have a heck of a time if she is pregnant. Hes not going to know what happened
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gopedjane wrote:Interesting if being pregnant makes her happy. I don't get why? She has 2 young boys who need more productive attention. She spends way more time on beauty and herself than any stay at home mom I know has time for. Which is why I think they have a house cleaner. If having children is what makes you joyful shouldn't you enjoy the ones you have?

The voice is dubbed in the preview part because it was before he even says it in the actual video. I think he may have said it in the part of the video shown, but he is way behind. My little guy was almost just one and would imitate us like that

The whole borrowing lipstick is weird because when would she avoid the opportunity to go out and buy new lipstick? Just all fake and setup for the vlog.

Also, someone mentioned about them leaving their doors open well we never lock our doors when we are home. Only when we go to bed.

I believe Ellie does her own cleaning because I think she uses that to avoid dealing with her kids.

I don't think it's weird to have your doors unlocked during the day, but as a YTer I definitely do think it is. I'll admit though that I'm an overly cautious person, so I would see too many dangers to even do YT in the first place. Obviously YTers don't think like this.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I think there are other factors (her face seems to be filling out like we've all said), but I think just the change in her hair color makes her look SO much healthier. I also really like that length for her.

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

gopedjane wrote:Interesting if being pregnant makes her happy. I don't get why? She has 2 young boys who need more productive attention. She spends way more time on beauty and herself than any stay at home mom I know has time for. Which is why I think they have a house cleaner. If having children is what makes you joyful shouldn't you enjoy the ones you have?

Ellie likes being pregnant because for 9 months everything is about ELLIE. People dote on her, ask her how she's feeling, are interested in the pregnancy, do things for her, etc.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I feel like Ellie's mood often goes from one extreme to the other. She might be pregnant but it might just be about her haircut or some other superficial reason.

Are any nieces' birthdays coming up? It's so strange for her to ask about a baby doll if she's trying to hint a pregnancy. But it's also totally like them.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

canmom2 wrote:WTH is the matter with Calvin. He is over 2 and bangs his big fat head in Ellies chest. That had to hurt like he**. Even if she is pregnant she is so thin. He is really hard to like. I cant think of another peeschooler that I didnt like before. He was a brat when they took him out of bathroom. There is obiviously something wrong with him. He cant talk he screeches they just dont show it anymore and he is violent. I think he has regressed in his speech. They are going to have a heck of a time if she is pregnant. Hes not going to know what happened
My three year old went through a head banging phase around 2 years old. He was frustrated due to lack of communication and quickly grew out of it. There is nothing wrong with my son and he's not autistic. Calvin NEEDS speech therapy, he is very frustrated because he cannot speak. His parents don't help him at all they always answer questions for him before he even gets a chance to talk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2df520.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bd2156.jpg[/img]

Lillyy8657
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lillyy8657 »

Ellie said she would prefer that the doll is a boy hmm.. maybe if she's pregnant she wants to use it so Calvin can get used to there being a baby around https://ibb.co/jLSa6v

Return to “Ellie and Jared”