E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by onbreak »

What fucking world do they live in? A baby doll hard to find?? Shes never been to a store before?

Maybe her mom has an old My Buddy packed away somewhere

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If she's looking for a boy doll then it's possible she's just in charge of finding a Baby Jesus or something for Christmas.

I can't imagine Ellie is planning on preparing the boys for a baby brother. Heavenly Father wouldn't dare deny her the baby girl she wants.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

HelloSweetie wrote:If she's looking for a boy doll then it's possible she's just in charge of finding a Baby Jesus or something for Christmas.

I can't imagine Ellie is planning on preparing the boys for a baby brother. Heavenly Father wouldn't dare deny her the baby girl she wants.
Do you think she'd plan that much if it's just for Church? Hmm Ellie, where do you get a baby doll? Um, the toy store?
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:If she's looking for a boy doll then it's possible she's just in charge of finding a Baby Jesus or something for Christmas.

Plus, she's more likely to have a girl since she already has two boys ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think if it was the baby Jesus, she would just get whatever and it would be good enough. If it was for a big announcement and for their channel, it would have to be "perfect".

Notice how she said she looked on Amazon and couldn't find a doll she liked? Does she go out in the real world and shop for things other than clothes? We know she shops online a ton.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:

Do you think she'd plan that much if it's just for Church? Hmm Ellie, where do you get a baby doll? Um, the toy store?
Remember a long time ago there was that dinner party that Ellie supposedly planned for the church? Didn't someone supposedly from the church post here and say that Ellie never was in charge at all, and that she was given a simple job to do? Maybe she was given a simple job again and she's using it to show off. If she gets an expensive doll, then everyone will obviously know that money is no object.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
canmom2 wrote:WTH is the matter with Calvin. He is over 2 and bangs his big fat head in Ellies chest. That had to hurt like he**. Even if she is pregnant she is so thin. He is really hard to like. I cant think of another peeschooler that I didnt like before. He was a brat when they took him out of bathroom. There is obiviously something wrong with him. He cant talk he screeches they just dont show it anymore and he is violent. I think he has regressed in his speech. They are going to have a heck of a time if she is pregnant. Hes not going to know what happened
My three year old went through a head banging phase around 2 years old. He was frustrated due to lack of communication and quickly grew out of it. There is nothing wrong with my son and he's not autistic. Calvin NEEDS speech therapy, he is very frustrated because he cannot speak. His parents don't help him at all they always answer questions for him before he even gets a chance to talk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2df520.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bd2156.jpg[/img]

I don't think Calvin has some big diagnosis like ASD. I think he just really needs help with his speech.
They baby him way too much. Jared almost lost his mind because his two and a half year old was playing "the right way" in his play kitchen. Although it does seem like Ellie is starting to treat him like the older toddler he is. I was actually surprised to hear her say he is definitely ready to think about potty training.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

She probably can't go into Walmart anymore. They won't take her seriously after the "do you have balls?" fiasco.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

"Do you have dolls?" It will be balls2.0. "DOLLS, like little babies but plastic instead. I need it to have a penis. No, I don't want to buy it. I just want to look at your boy dolls. WHY R U LAUGHING AT ME?! I need to speak to your manager!"
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

The fact that she's vaguely tweeting about looking for a doll is weird in the first place, but a boy doll? Like, aka just a doll dressed in blue? Dolls don't have genitals... lol. The fact that she's looking for a boy doll makes me think that she would want an anatomically correct one, but then why would she be looking at cabbage patch dolls? Haha

Side Note: I was so tempted to put a link to a random sex doll company and say something like, "These are my all time favorite! I've gotten 3 and they last forever. And so realistic!" just to get the strange satisfaction of imagining her clicking on the link and what her reaction would be.
Yes, I am 12 years old.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Do you have baby born dolls in America? They have boy ones (and they have the boy genitals if that's important to her, I don't know if it is)
My daughter has one and she LOVES it. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... f7d772.png[/img]

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

staceybrax wrote:Do you have baby born dolls in America? They have boy ones (and they have the boy genitals if that's important to her, I don't know if it is)
My daughter has one and she LOVES it. Image

I believe they do have baby born's. I had one when I was a kid and loved it and had no idea they were still around and had changed that much. Cool!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

staceybrax wrote:Do you have baby born dolls in America? They have boy ones (and they have the boy genitals if that's important to her, I don't know if it is)

Oh wow, yes I've seen those before but never knew they had genitals! I always thought that the regular baby dolls you can buy in stores were all just generic dolls that were separated in gender by clothing. And anatomically correct dolls were bought from like, specialty places for teaching purposes. Interesting!
Eggandchips
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Eggandchips »

Maybe she's looking for a doll to help with potty training C? I don't follow the vlogs anymore, but I thought I saw someone saying she was thinking about potty training soon. It would explain why she wanted a boy one.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

winniewise wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
canmom2 wrote:WTH is the matter with Calvin. He is over 2 and bangs his big fat head in Ellies chest. That had to hurt like he**. Even if she is pregnant she is so thin. He is really hard to like. I cant think of another peeschooler that I didnt like before. He was a brat when they took him out of bathroom. There is obiviously something wrong with him. He cant talk he screeches they just dont show it anymore and he is violent. I think he has regressed in his speech. They are going to have a heck of a time if she is pregnant. Hes not going to know what happened
My three year old went through a head banging phase around 2 years old. He was frustrated due to lack of communication and quickly grew out of it. There is nothing wrong with my son and he's not autistic. Calvin NEEDS speech therapy, he is very frustrated because he cannot speak. His parents don't help him at all they always answer questions for him before he even gets a chance to talk. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 2df520.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... bd2156.jpg[/img]

I don't think Calvin has some big diagnosis like ASD. I think he just really needs help with his speech.
They baby him way too much. Jared almost lost his mind because his two and a half year old was playing "the right way" in his play kitchen. Although it does seem like Ellie is starting to treat him like the older toddler he is. I was actually surprised to hear her say he is definitely ready to think about potty training.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Then she _must_ be pregnant. Remember, Jackson suddenly had to become a "big boy" when she got pregnant with Calvin.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:

Oh wow, yes I've seen those before but never knew they had genitals! I always thought that the regular baby dolls you can buy in stores were all just generic dolls that were separated in gender by clothing. And anatomically correct dolls were bought from like, specialty places for teaching purposes. Interesting!
I remember when the "Baby Alive" dolls first came out with anatomically correct boy dolls. It was a big deal. It was even in the news. I think I was 10 or 11. So they have mass marketed "boy" dolls with penises for a while.
Anyone going to tweet Ellie about the Baby Born? LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by littlebaby »

Eggandchips wrote:Maybe she's looking for a doll to help with potty training C? I don't follow the vlogs anymore, but I thought I saw someone saying she was thinking about potty training soon. It would explain why she wanted a boy one.
I was about to say this too, but she said he already watches Jackson all the time and tries to copy him, like he sits on the toilet but doesn't go. I don't think she would need a doll for that when a brother a year older than him is the perfect training helper.

ETA: This is irrelevant but I'm getting MAJOR major major sensory memories just reading the word doll. The sound of the plastic clicking together and the smell of dolls. It's stuck in my head and nose and is way stronger than anything else I've remembered this way.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I cant wait for calvin to piss everywhere!
Is jax fully pottytrained?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

asv0204 wrote:Holy crap Grandma... " witch " ? These people need to go back to school ASAP

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
The barn is where they learned to love?? Ohhhh grandma Griff sounds like shes taken some rolls in the hay... (seriously though, witch? She also sounds like she quoting a country song...)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:The fact that she's vaguely tweeting about looking for a doll is weird in the first place, but a boy doll? Like, aka just a doll dressed in blue? Dolls don't have genitals... lol. The fact that she's looking for a boy doll makes me think that she would want an anatomically correct one, but then why would she be looking at cabbage patch dolls? Haha

Side Note: I was so tempted to put a link to a random sex doll company and say something like, "These are my all time favorite! I've gotten 3 and they last forever. And so realistic!" just to get the strange satisfaction of imagining her clicking on the link and what her reaction would be. Image
Yes, I am 12 years old.
That side note its the best thing i have read on this site in ages.. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Ellie and Jared”