JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by KallanDior »

TeaFor2 wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote: First things first
Did anyone else get Notorious B.I.G vibes from this?

Biggie give me one more chance

When I read that I sang I'm so fancy in my head, tbh.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

We'll give you info on anything you wanna know if we have the facts but you gotta give us the tea on jess
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

KallanDior wrote:I just want you guys to send me inside info when you have it about other YouTubers or scandals going on. I'm going to cover the drama in mom community because no one is brave enough to do it lol
I mean I was going to go to bed, but now it's interesting here lol.

If you want scandals you could familiarize yourself with DailyBumps (if you aren't already). There's a bunch of things that aren't quite right.

As for questions, we know Janelle reads here, is it safe to assume Jess does? Are you worried about how Jess will feel with you "hanging" out here?

Last question, any info on drake? Is he really as big of a deadbeat as it seems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thegoatsmeow wrote:
KallanDior wrote:I just want you guys to send me inside info when you have it about other YouTubers or scandals going on. I'm going to cover the drama in mom community because no one is brave enough to do it lol

If you want scandals you could familiarize yourself with DailyBumps (if you aren't already). There's a bunch of things that aren't quite right.

As for questions, we know Janelle reads here, is it safe to assume Jess does? Are you worried about how Jess will feel with you "hanging" out here?

Last question, any info on drake? Is he really as big of a deadbeat as it seems?

Kally has said before that Drake has a reputation in Modesto so it's safe to assume, that yes, he is a deadbeat lol
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:

Same, so much for waking up a 6.
Is Jess as obnoxious in real life as she is in her vlogs or is that just her vlog persona?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Blackswan wrote:We'll give you info on anything you wanna know if we have the facts but you gotta give us the tea on jess
Do you guys know any tea about Karlee Holden? Thinking about doing an exposed video because there's a lot of buzz about her breaking up with her boyfriend for views and all types of crazy accusations. She called the cops on him. Getting kinda interesting.

What do you guys want to know???
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:We'll give you info on anything you wanna know if we have the facts but you gotta give us the tea on jess
Do you guys know any tea about Karlee Holden? Thinking about doing an exposed video because there's a lot of buzz about her breaking up with her boyfriend for views and all types of crazy accusations. She called the cops on him. Getting kinda interesting.

When did she call the cops? Because she recently stayed at their apartment with him during the fires there.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does Jessica get high (weed)?
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

@blackswan damn lol I didn't know that. That's sad. I wonder if he has fathered more children than Jess' and Natalie's...

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote:

When did she call the cops? Because she recently stayed at their apartment with him during the fires there.
Within the past week its on her thread I think. I saw it somewhere
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote: Do you guys know any tea about Karlee Holden? Thinking about doing an exposed video because there's a lot of buzz about her breaking up with her boyfriend for views and all types of crazy accusations. She called the cops on him. Getting kinda interesting.

Within the past week its on her thread I think. I saw it somewhere
If you're looking for chisme on her specifically then her thread is your best bet. I personally have never heard of her but I only follow a handful of youtubers.

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

No jess doesn't really go on here. She's honestly so busy I doubt she cares at all anymore because this site has been around a long time for her you know? Jessica knows I made an account on here and doesn't care haha. I feel like you guys think like she hides a lot of information but she really just kind of caters to a younger audience. Kids watch family vloggers all the time now and so she just kinda tries to keep it pg.

Drake is a bigger deadbeat than he seems. He's seen the kids 4 hours in the last 5 months. And just waitttttt there is SO MUCH TEA ON DRAKE you guys like you don't even know. I'm gonna film a video about it you guys will be shook.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My heart is fluttering right now <3 can't wait to hear about Drake. But I'll die if Kally spills it on Jess! That's my dream of dreams :)
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Bsveach15 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:

Is Jess as obnoxious in real life as she is in her vlogs or is that just her vlog persona?

I honestly don't think she's annoying but I don't hang out with her all the time and I don't watch all of her vlogs but I mean she's high energy like that in real life. Janell thinks she is sometimes.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:My heart is fluttering right now <3 can't wait to hear about Drake. But I'll die if Kally spills it on Jess! That's my dream of dreams :)
She won't lol. From the way it seems I think she talked it over with Jess to establish some boundaries and to inform her so we probably won't get any juicy Jess details.

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Blackswan wrote:Does Jessica get high (weed)?
No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote: I mean I was going to go to bed, but now it's interesting here lol.

I honestly don't think she's annoying but I don't hang out with her all the time and I don't watch all of her vlogs but I mean she's high energy like that in real life. Janell thinks she is sometimes.
She acts like a child on a 27/7 sugar high.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

And since we're being honest here you should really teach her how to do her make up.

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Thegoatsmeow wrote:@blackswan damn lol I didn't know that. That's sad. I wonder if he has fathered more children than Jess' and Natalie's...

Probably. He was messaging prostitutes off of Craigslist. He was also set up to see if he was actually meeting up with the prositutes and showed up. Like you guys the tea is real. But people in our town knows he sleeps around
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does Jessica get high (weed)?
No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.
Why is she so dirty? Her house is disgusting.

Return to “JesssFam”