• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby lyddiebug » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 am

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?

I don't really dislike Jess, and I was kind of surprised to see you describe us as Jess' "haters" online. (Yes, lots of people hate her, but I don't think I'm the only one on this forum who doesn't hate her.) I want the best for her, but I can't help but question her decisions sometimes. Honestly, I come on here because I enjoy gossip, and I like watching her videos and then coming here to see what people have to say about them.
lyddiebug
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby lyddiebug » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:27 am

Side note: The forum consensus seems to be that Jess planned Lilia and the twins. Do you have any thoughts/intel on whether that was the case?
lyddiebug
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby soma31 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:29 am

I don't hate Jess either. I grew up watching her as a teenager and just feel like she isn't a great role model for girls (so many marriages/divorces/babies in such a short period of time...) We disagree with a lot of her choices but I don't think any of us want to see her fail


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12322 times
Been thanked: 1255 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby dazzled » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:35 am

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?

I mean I wouldn't say I dedicate "so much time" talking about her. I'm here whenever I'm bored and don't have anything better to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dislike her for one because her personality is just grating, because she thinks she is the super mom of the century and somehow still managed to raise one of the most obnoxious children I've ever seen, namely Lilia, does not care about safe sleep practices (no matter what is said here I firmly believe she was responsible for what happened to Adderall), and I have never seen her cook a healthy meal and she regularly gives her 6-month-old pizza. Also her house is always a huge fucking dirty mess and her need to whip out her tits at any given time and film it is just annoying. And she apparently thinks having five kids by three different baby daddies is something to be proud of.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 4044 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby chelsieross7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 am

do you know what jessss relationship with Chris's ex wife is like? I feel like Chris is to his ex what drake is to Jess, barely a father. Chris obvs does way more for his boys than drake does for his but generally, they both suck.
Also, since Chris doesn't work, I'm assuming that means jessss is okay with laying his kids child support for him?

And to answer your question, my life is pretty drama free and normal so it's nice to come here and read about others who are a mess. That drama fix. On YouTube, you mostly see comments from "minions" kissing you tubers asses but when you come here it's like a breath of fresh air to see that there are actually other people who can see through the bullshit like you do lol.
chelsieross7
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 2141 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby chelsieross7 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:53 am

Ohh I have another one
Does jessss ever openly discuss how much her parenting choices have changed since being with Chris? She used to be so into rear facing, trying to be crunchy, whatever. And ever since meeting Chris it's like she's totally changed her parenting style
chelsieross7
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1425
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 199 times
Been thanked: 2141 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby sendieloo1967 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:03 am

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
i adore her!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sendieloo1967
Wallflower
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby sendieloo1967 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:08 am

soma31 wrote:I don't hate Jess either. I grew up watching her as a teenager and just feel like she isn't a great role model for girls (so many marriages/divorces/babies in such a short period of time...) We disagree with a lot of her choices but I don't think any of us want to see her fail


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was so young and still maturing. I think she's done pretty well! Like anybody, if she could change the situations and still have her babies she would!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sendieloo1967
Wallflower
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Mamafirst » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 am

Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 am
Has thanked: 2478 times
Been thanked: 1304 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby smom12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 am

sendieloo1967 wrote:
KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
i adore her!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Bleh.

I dislike ANYONE who puts their kids online to make a buck. To me it's exploiting your children so you don't have to work outside of the home.

You say she is too busy, but whenever we see something they are napping or laying around, so how does that work?

She lies. All the lies. And I HATE being lied to even if it's thru entertainment. Makes a video about her kids being in bed at 7:30, kids are running around at 9. Says she has a cleaning routine but that house of filthy.

Why doesn't she discipline her kids? Why can't they have chores?

Why does she have to show her nipples ALL THE TIME?

And the last one I have:

DID THEY REALLY MEET ONLINE?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 18310 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby dazzled » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 am

Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

Image
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 4044 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby smom12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:25 am

dazzled wrote:Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

Image


Not me man. My post says I still dislike her and y'all know the reasons why.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 18310 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 am

Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 2076 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby smom12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 am

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Exactly all of this. Woke up to this this morning and I don't see any tea spilling. Just a friend of Jess saying things to defend her. She's super likeable! Her house is clean! Everyone here loves her and her shrieking kids! She's not obnoxious!

If that's tea, I'll pass thank you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3026
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 3058 times
Been thanked: 18310 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Mamafirst » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 am

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree! I'm sure there's a reason why she's here and making Jess seem that way.
Jess seems like someone who would try and protect their image at all costs, it would make no sense for her to agree to Kally coming here and actually* spilling the tea.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamafirst
Talker
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 am
Has thanked: 2478 times
Been thanked: 1304 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby soma31 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:01 am

dazzled wrote:Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

Image


Lol settle down - not hating someone doesn't automatically equate to liking them. Jess is a terrible role model and makes terrible decisions (hence why I stopped watching her and came here instead) but just because someone doesn't act like a YouTuber is the spawn of Satan it doesn't make them a minion.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12322 times
Been thanked: 1255 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby soma31 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:10 am

I will say though that the constant random "hahas" at the end of Kally's posts are starting to annoy the shit out of me too. Tell us something juicy we don't actually know or GTFO


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
soma31
Informer
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 am
Has thanked: 12322 times
Been thanked: 1255 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:18 am

Mamafirst wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree! I'm sure there's a reason why she's here and making Jess seem that way.
Jess seems like someone who would try and protect their image at all costs, it would make no sense for her to agree to Kally coming here and actually* spilling the tea.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yep. That's what I'm saying. I will be shocked if she tells us anything we don't already know and if she's here just to tell us that Jess smells like shampoo and has a clean house then she can go ahead and scoot on out of here because idgaf what she says.....Jessss's house is a pig sty. We can see that in videos. Mounds of shit everywhere. And don't tell me she doesn't have time to clean when most of her kids are in school. If she has time to edit video and be in other people's videos, she has time to clean.

I'm not holding my breath waiting for her to spill tea, I think that's bullshit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:25 am
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 2076 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby DoodleBop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 am

If Jess cared at all about Addie "almost dying" she'd give at least one fuck about sleeping safe. Nah this kid is bed sharing with a bunch of smother blankets and a 3 year old...left alone on a bed she could fall off of etc. Where is that Apnea monitor most of the time...oh and the joke "she's breathing".
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 5331 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby TeaFor2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:29 am

Kally tell us where Jess and Chris met.
Spill the tea. Don't just say they met online. That's not tea. We already know that because Jess and Chris said in the faq Fri that they met online.
What they didn't say was WHERE online.
Was it on instagram? Facebook? An online dating website?
.....

I just watched her newest video and I can't believe Jess is keeping that gross, old ceiling light in the kitchen. She had it painted the dark color and now it shrinks the kitchen by having that huge, ugly dark thing on the ceiling.
TeaFor2
Informer
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1242 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby RubyRed » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:51 am

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?


For me I actually kind of like Jess. I always have, but I also love gossip and drama. I'm a scorpio, can't help it. Lol. I don't think she's as bas as some posters here think anyway, but maybe because I'm not perfect myself. A few posters here have admitted to having few or no friends, and I think some people just like the sense of community. If people like celebrity gossip it makes sense that they'd like gossip about people they watch online too.

I used to be here a lot more when I was in university and had a lot more free time, but now I just pop in from time to time to see if anything juicy has happened.

I started watching her when she was pregnant with the twins and single, so I mostly came here to figure out if there was more to the story with Drake. Back then there was a loooooy of drama and it was scandalous.
Image
RubyRed
Gossiper
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 1191 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby dazzled » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 am

soma31 wrote:Lol settle down - not hating someone doesn't automatically equate to liking them. Jess is a terrible role model and makes terrible decisions (hence why I stopped watching her and came here instead) but just because someone doesn't act like a YouTuber is the spawn of Satan it doesn't make them a minion.

Not sure why you feel personally attacked and think you can tell me to settle down. There's no need to get so defensive, buddy.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 4044 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby twomommies » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:20 am

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
KallanDior wrote:[quote="Blackswan"]Does Jessica get high (weed)?


No she's literally never smoked anything hahaha.

Why is she so dirty? Her house is disgusting.




Haha. I mean she always smells like shampoo when I'm close to her idk. She doesn't smell bad or anything. She isn't physically dirty. Her house is messy. But I can't really talk cause so is mine. Hahah. But if you knew her in real life she literally doesn't have time to clean and she has a million kids running around and trashing anything she cleans anyway. She could get like a cleaning lady or something but they're only going to dust and vacuum and shit, not put stuff away. But she's not like a Pinterest mom. Like I don't even know how some of these moms keep up with their cleaning and kids and stuff. It's not that easy. Maybe she could do a little more but I'm pretty sure if you have 1718 kids in your free time you wouldn't want to be hella cleaning.[/quote]Is Lilia that annoying / attention starved in real life and does she force feed Addy?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby twomommies » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:22 am

KallanDior wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:Any insight on the Chris knife incident with his ex wife? ( trying to think of questions other ladies here would want to know lol)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


I'm not sure what you guys already know about it but I high fived him about it before. I mean I would do the same think. He literally walked in and saw his wife banging some dude. Chris just always carries a knife on him anyway. I asked him if he like ran to the kitchen and got a butcher knife and ran back and he laughed and said no that he always has one on him. Which is true he does. The guy wasn't threatened he was like 300 lbs and 6'5. Chris really isn't that scary he's honestly a super nice guy.
How did Chris and Jess meet?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby twomommies » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:24 am

KallanDior wrote:
Blackswan wrote:How does Jessssss feel about having 3 baby daddies? Is she not embarrassed?


No. That's pretty common around here. But at the same time situationally drake turned out to be a psycho so she definitely shouldn't have stayed with him. Especially to just narrow down how many baby daddies you have. She would have ran into way more problems staying with drake I'm sure. It's not like she was ever hoeing around like most of the girls here. They've all been long term relationships.
How is Drake "psycho"?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94362 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], britt1995, MoniToni

  • Advertisement