JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by KallanDior »

jcait00 wrote:I am here for all of this teeeeeeaaaa

My question is: Is Addie truly a redhead in person and we're all just missing something?

Oh! And Gabe and Jess. What's good there?

Well at first Addie was super blonde but the tips of her hair really are strawberry. In pictures it doesn't look like it but I think she will at least be strawberry blonde for sure maybe not as red as Jess's but it is definitely not blonde.

With gabe he is around a lot because him and Chris are besties too. Bahah. They come and hang out after hours all the time. Jessica doesn't like gabe. She had plenty of opportunities to be with him, and didn't want to be with him in that way. I think they work well as friends though. I feel like with me and Joel we work much better as friends too because borderline Joel and gabe are super similar and are annoying in relationships. From my opinion. But as friends their funny. But that's just an assumption about gabe because obviously I've never dated him. But him and Joel were like best friends so I am just categorizing them together Bahah
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

I'm going to start charging $10 per question. $100 for the good ones.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Aren't you worried that Jess will get upset that you're on here answering questions about her life? Or was I right and you guys had a conversation about it first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KallanDior
Amateur
Amateur

Bsveach15 wrote:Aren't you worried that Jess will get upset that you're on here answering questions about her life? Or was I right and you guys had a conversation about it first?

We didn't have a conversation about it beforehand. I told her I was going to join because you guys are the best spies and I figured if I give you some intell you will come to me when you guys see something fishy going on in mom community that I can investigate and film about. Aaaaand a PI is only as good as their sources. But I'm not worried about it. Because she doesn't care if you guys know the answers to these questions or any questions really. She already puts her life on YouTube.
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
I don't really post on her thread, I usually just lurk, but I wouldn't say that I dislike her. Some of her choices I may not agree with, but that's about it. I've been watching her for several years so I just like to see other peoples opinions on youtubers that i watch. And Jess has had a lot of drama so it's very interesting to me. As for other youtubers, there are ones I really don't like. Tayler, for example. I think anyone thats followed her would agree she's a pretty big trainwreck. Image So yeah haha.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
I don't really dislike Jess, and I was kind of surprised to see you describe us as Jess' "haters" online. (Yes, lots of people hate her, but I don't think I'm the only one on this forum who doesn't hate her.) I want the best for her, but I can't help but question her decisions sometimes. Honestly, I come on here because I enjoy gossip, and I like watching her videos and then coming here to see what people have to say about them.
lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Side note: The forum consensus seems to be that Jess planned Lilia and the twins. Do you have any thoughts/intel on whether that was the case?
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

I don't hate Jess either. I grew up watching her as a teenager and just feel like she isn't a great role model for girls (so many marriages/divorces/babies in such a short period of time...) We disagree with a lot of her choices but I don't think any of us want to see her fail

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I mean I wouldn't say I dedicate "so much time" talking about her. I'm here whenever I'm bored and don't have anything better to do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dislike her for one because her personality is just grating, because she thinks she is the super mom of the century and somehow still managed to raise one of the most obnoxious children I've ever seen, namely Lilia, does not care about safe sleep practices (no matter what is said here I firmly believe she was responsible for what happened to Adderall), and I have never seen her cook a healthy meal and she regularly gives her 6-month-old pizza. Also her house is always a huge fucking dirty mess and her need to whip out her tits at any given time and film it is just annoying. And she apparently thinks having five kids by three different baby daddies is something to be proud of.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

do you know what jessss relationship with Chris's ex wife is like? I feel like Chris is to his ex what drake is to Jess, barely a father. Chris obvs does way more for his boys than drake does for his but generally, they both suck.
Also, since Chris doesn't work, I'm assuming that means jessss is okay with laying his kids child support for him?

And to answer your question, my life is pretty drama free and normal so it's nice to come here and read about others who are a mess. That drama fix. On YouTube, you mostly see comments from "minions" kissing you tubers asses but when you come here it's like a breath of fresh air to see that there are actually other people who can see through the bullshit like you do lol.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Ohh I have another one
Does jessss ever openly discuss how much her parenting choices have changed since being with Chris? She used to be so into rear facing, trying to be crunchy, whatever. And ever since meeting Chris it's like she's totally changed her parenting style
sendieloo1967
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sendieloo1967 »

i adore her!

sendieloo1967
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sendieloo1967 »

soma31 wrote:I don't hate Jess either. I grew up watching her as a teenager and just feel like she isn't a great role model for girls (so many marriages/divorces/babies in such a short period of time...) We disagree with a lot of her choices but I don't think any of us want to see her fail

she was so young and still maturing. I think she's done pretty well! Like anybody, if she could change the situations and still have her babies she would! ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

sendieloo1967 wrote:
i adore her!

Bleh.

I dislike ANYONE who puts their kids online to make a buck. To me it's exploiting your children so you don't have to work outside of the home.

You say she is too busy, but whenever we see something they are napping or laying around, so how does that work?

She lies. All the lies. And I HATE being lied to even if it's thru entertainment. Makes a video about her kids being in bed at 7:30, kids are running around at 9. Says she has a cleaning routine but that house of filthy.

Why doesn't she discipline her kids? Why can't they have chores?

Why does she have to show her nipples ALL THE TIME?

And the last one I have:

DID THEY REALLY MEET ONLINE?

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

dazzled wrote:Y'all are on here talking shit about Jess and the minute her friend comes on here you're like, "I don't hate Jess! I don't have anything against her! I actually like her!"

Not me man. My post says I still dislike her and y'all know the reasons why.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Man I'm gonna be so mad later when I think of more questions that I could've asked.

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that. Image

Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:Okay here's a question, do you know if Jess feels any guilt about what happened to Addie? Has she ever said that she feels the tiniest bit responsible for her 'apnea' episode?

Also, is it just me or does Kally have a good way of making Jess seem pretty... normal? Likable even? Lol. Can't believe I'm saying that. Image

Of course she makes Jesss seem normal and likeable because I believe that's why she's here. She's gonna answer all of our burning questions about Jesss, but answer them in a way that makes it seem like everything she tells us is true, and give us real "reasons" for why it appears this way or that way......but no guys she's really just a really likeable great mom that always smells like shampoo!!! I dk why her hair looks like you could fry an egg on it!! Got me!!! So strange!!! Because it totally smells like shampoo!
I dk what why all of their feet are black!!! Because their floors are super duper clean!!

And you can't tell me that her bathroom that the boys use doesn't smell like urine. I mean COME ON!! I have ONE boy and clean my bathroom DAILY and my bathroom still smells of urine because little boys pee everywhere!!!

I don't buy it. Call me cynical, whatever. I think she talked to Jess and they made a deal for her to come here and act like she's spilling tea on Jesss but in reality she's just gonna say what Jess would say if she were here.

I wouldn't give her any free info unless she spills something major. It's not like she can't go back and read previous threads on whoever she's researching for her video to get info. Which is another reason I think she's here to make Jess seem great whether it's true or not, adding plenty of "hahhaa" after every sentence to make sure it seems like she's one of us and totally down!

Exactly all of this. Woke up to this this morning and I don't see any tea spilling. Just a friend of Jess saying things to defend her. She's super likeable! Her house is clean! Everyone here loves her and her shrieking kids! She's not obnoxious!

If that's tea, I'll pass thank you.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:

I completely agree! I'm sure there's a reason why she's here and making Jess seem that way.
Jess seems like someone who would try and protect their image at all costs, it would make no sense for her to agree to Kally coming here and actually* spilling the tea.

Return to “JesssFam”