• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am

double post here but
I just think that Jesss jumped on ye olde teen mom bandwagon and had Lilia. When Gabe didn't work out she latched onto Drake and now Chris. I don't think she is a horrible person but let's face it I watch her to question her decision making process. Everything in her life is based around bad decisions she made as a teen and bad decisions she is making now. I know she loves her kids and has always wanted to make a family of her own. I just wish she would get out of her dreamworld and step back into the real world. Life isn't all a fairytale.

I don't think she is on drugs...I think she is a carbon copy of Mimi who is also scary hyper at times.
lizpuff2006
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1322
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 4063 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:02 am

Bambi_ wrote:I actually thought Kally was ruthless and would actually "spill some tea". Like others said, she probably made an agreement with Jessica. Remember that Drake said that Jessica likes to run things. And how convenient that she'd make a video talking trash about Drake, I'm sure Jessica approved that one.

Oh, Kally, they lied to you about the knife incident. There's actual proof in these threads of what really did happen. Also, she's "hoed" around with guys she was not in long term relationships with. Anyone remember Steven? There's also proof where Jessica admits it.

I would much rather have Ashley or Natalie come on here to spill some dirt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am confused about this. Kally didn't deny the knife incident, she says it happened.
Sleeping with people does not equal "hoeing around" I mean, Jess is no saint but she also has had lots of long term relationships. She's slept with what, 2 guys we know of besides Gabe, Drake and Chris? so 5 guys? Hardly a ho.
Also, what do you really want her to say? Jessica is her friend. I do respect her for that. I would not think highly of someone who came on a gossip forum to spill actual real tea about their friend. I think she answered alot of questions the best she could, she wasn't rainbows up Jess' ass but also respectful not to be shitty friend lol...
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 299 times
Been thanked: 9908 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am

Highlighter wrote:
KallanDior wrote:WELL. So far you guys have given me no insight anyway... and you seem divided. There's some of you who have already been chatting with me on other forms of social media & I will continue to have those outlets open to you guys. I did not come in here to defend Jessica. I'm sorry if you guys don't like my answers but maybe that's because sometimes the truth is unfulfilling after being curious about something for so long. Any of you guys that know me and follow my videos know I DONT LIE TO KICK IT. Some of your questions I don't know the answers to. I'm not Jessica. I can only answer what I know and I haven't even seen any super "juicy" questions on here really. Almost everything you guys have asked you've probably already seen the answers to in her vlogs or on social media. I'm not trying to make her to seem likeable I'm just giving you guys the truth. Maybe part of this site a lot of you like assuming things and are upset when that may not necessarily be what it is. But regardless this site takes way too freaking long to write back and find all of your questions on. If some of you guys want to pair up with me (which I'm sure there's plenty!) hit me up on social media (IG: MissKallyfornia Snap: KallyCalifornia ) & while you're watching anyone's videos and you see something that you think you would want to see a Video on or would make for a good video let me know! I'm still open to answering questions to people who want to know the answers and appreciate me taking time to answer them all. If you don't want to know my "fake answers" then don't hit me up. I'm not one of those YouTubers that gives a shit what people think or let's people push them around. I truly just don't give a shit. & I'm not scared of confrontation or speaking the truth about ANYONE. But thank you for hosting me in the snakepit last night ladies. Keep being funny and snarky I appreciate it. Most of you are hilarious. When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.
If you find someone to 'spill the tea' on Britney from Britneyandbaby, do get back to us. From the sounds of it Jess is actually an incredibly boring persom and the only way we'll actually hear anything juicy is if one of her friends actually takes a dislike to her and decides to betray her. Britney, on the other hand, has no friends to make her look good so she would be a good person to get dirt on.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk


Yess Yess. Britneyandbaby would be the best.
Nothing like having someone make a gofundme the week after dropping $500 on their eyebrows haha
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 299 times
Been thanked: 9908 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby JustBeingCurious » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am

I wasn't aware that Ashley hates Jess weird.. Nor did I realise people on here know Ashley personally and was actually there when her and Chris had that knife incident very weird..
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:32 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 460 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Bambi_ » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:I actually thought Kally was ruthless and would actually "spill some tea". Like others said, she probably made an agreement with Jessica. Remember that Drake said that Jessica likes to run things. And how convenient that she'd make a video talking trash about Drake, I'm sure Jessica approved that one.

Oh, Kally, they lied to you about the knife incident. There's actual proof in these threads of what really did happen. Also, she's "hoed" around with guys she was not in long term relationships with. Anyone remember Steven? There's also proof where Jessica admits it.

I would much rather have Ashley or Natalie come on here to spill some dirt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am confused about this. Kally didn't deny the knife incident, she says it happened.
Sleeping with people does not equal "hoeing around" I mean, Jess is no saint but she also has had lots of long term relationships. She's slept with what, 2 guys we know of besides Gabe, Drake and Chris? so 5 guys? Hardly a ho.
Also, what do you really want her to say? Jessica is her friend. I do respect her for that. I would not think highly of someone who came on a gossip forum to spill actual real tea about their friend. I think she answered alot of questions the best she could, she wasn't rainbows up Jess' ass but also respectful not to be shitty friend lol...


She didn't deny the knife incident, but she is going by Jess and Stabby's version. Which was proven to not be true.

Also, I know sleeping with a few men doesn't necessarily make you a "ho", but a respectable woman wouldn't sleep with her friend's bf/husband as revenge.

And I agree, if Jessica is her friend I wouldn't expect her to say anything bad. However, she implied that she'd spill some dirt on her or "tea". That term doesn't mean she's going to compliment her. She should've just came on here to get what she wanted and declined when asked about Jessica.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 517 times
Been thanked: 1626 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Emcee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 am

"She wasn't hoeing around"....
But she was with 3 guys before Landon was even 6 months old


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
User avatar
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 2859 times
Been thanked: 1737 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Captain Smooth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:23 am

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?


You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby smom12 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?


You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.


Marry me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3024
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 3055 times
Been thanked: 18293 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Captain Smooth » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:51 am

smom12 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?


You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.


Marry me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Oh, thank you, wasn't expecting to get such positive feedback :D
Captain Smooth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 2531 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:24 am

"SNEAK PEAK (nice spelling Messica) OF OUR NEW KITCHEN" Recap

Jess kisses Addie and Chris goodbye and heads back to their house (they're at Mimi's). She went back home to shower and grab necessities and clothes for the day since they just live right down the road from Mimi's house, but she has errands to run (yay). She's taking the camera she's filming with in to be fixed and does her face (not shown). She has drop protection on the camera and cracks a joke about "dropping it off" to be fixed. Payless is sponsoring the video (surprise!) and she's getting fall shoes. It's a "cool" day (86 degrees).
Stop #1 - Best Buy, to drop off the camera. It's actually decently broken (cracked screen). They take the camera back and she heads off to get lunch and Payless stuff with Janell. They stroll into Payless and Jess finds some brown heeled boot-type shoes (please don't kill me, I know -32% about fashion ). She finds another pair for her and a pair for Lilia, but that's all that was shown despite talking about how BOGO deals are great when you have twins.
Back at Mimi's, Addie turns around while Jess is talking to her and turns her back to her. Ha! Chris went to pick up all the kids from school and then Jess wants to see how cabinet progress is going. Addie starts dancing to the music of her push walker.
Kaden shows off some paperwork/artwork from school. Apparently, his favorite animal is a cat.
Jess and Janell go back to the SkuRoquilin house and the workers are to the point they can start putting the finished coat on. It looks like the cabinets are a dark brown? Jess grabs some clothes for the kids because it's Picture Day the next day at school. Back at Mimi's, Jess and Lilia show off their "matching" shoes. Jess obsesses over her "matchiness."
Kyson and Kaden are playing basketball outside. Jess got a note home from their teacher that they can play basketball and the boys seem really excited about it. Lawd have mercy, aren't these kids busy enough? It doesn't start until January, but still...anyway, Kyson launches a backwards shot into the hoop (please don't kill me if that isn't what it's called haha) and they speed-play basketball for a while. Landen even joins in and has to pull his shorts up.
Jess's camera shutter is not opening fully and she's noticeably frustrated. Her camera won't be back for a while (the 28th, obviously it's back now). The workers are still at the house working on the cabinets and it's almost 8:00 (where's that 7:30 bedtime enforcement Jesssssss?).
Jess feeds Addie and talks about Picture Day and how the kids are getting in bed. The cabinet guy finally left (lol).
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4524 times
Been thanked: 8478 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby MommaMia3 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:52 am

Spillthattea wrote:Yeah that was a wild and pointless ride. I feel like you just wanted a nod of approval and to acknowledge us so it wouldn't look suspicious for you when you started making videos following popular topics from ytmd. Either Jessica is aware of your presence here and is breathing down your neck like Lord Voldemort telling you what to say or you're just a snakey person, there's no way you don't have some juicy tea on Lord Voldermess at this point so it's just odd that you're here. Nevertheless, if you're seeking approval then you've got mine. I would prefer you use your platform for tea rather than exploiting your kids.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Lord Voldermess!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:46 am
Has thanked: 1215 times
Been thanked: 1271 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby AbbyClare » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm

So I'm late to the party but since a lot of you have explained why they watch Jessica I'm gonna, too.

I'm a mother myself. My son is three weeks younger than Addie so I find it interesting to watch her grow up and compare her to my son. Even though Jess does a lot of things I would not do, I love the insight into her family, love picking up a bit of advice/ a life hack from time to time and tbh she often makes me feel good about my own parenting :)

Also, I like her videos. They are nicely edited and nice to watch. I like that she includes footage of California, her home town or places they go to. Those road trips they recently took to San Francisco felt like being on the road myself. I'm from Europe so I find that exciting.


I also like her kids, they are adorable and I like how Jessica loves them and tries her best to give them a great life. She has great ideas from time to time, like how she organized their new years eve party, so cool. I watch her videos because they inspire me to do more fun stuff like that myself.

I have absolutely nothing against her as a person. I do think she made some dumb choices in her life and cleary she's not perfect but to be honest her messy chaotic life is what fascinates me too because I know absolutely no one like her in real life.
AbbyClare
Amateur
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby socks123 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:54 pm

So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.
socks123
Talker
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 435 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby jcait00 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 pm

This thread is the best it's been in weeks, all because everyone here is really good at telling the truth.

Watching Jess is like an accident you can't look away from. I don't think anyone here like, depends on watching Jess and her family for their sanity, but it's so interesting. You have a young woman who, at the age of 17, mapped her entire world around an "accidental" pregnancy (I don't believe Lilia wasn't planned for shit, I don't think anyone here does). Now she has one kid, then three, then four... All the while introducing these poor children to so many 'father figures'. It's so interesting to watch Jess play victim in a lot of her videos when she is the one who has put herself in this position. I'm not trying to get people riled up here, but abortion is a thing that exists... Jessica didn't even think about that as an option. She wanted the 'perfect family', the house, the wedding. I think when Drake left her is when she truly became a mess. Out of all of her exes and baby daddies, Drake is the one she was most desperate to create the 'perfect life' with, just go back and watch all of her older videos (twin pregnancy, beginning of Landen pregnancy) and compare her mannerisms to the way she acted around Gabe and the way she currently acts around Chris. It's all such a disaster to watch, but like... who wouldn't take interest?
jcait00
Talker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 1661 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby fudgeitup » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Not going to lie, I am addicted to reality TV shows, and watching Jess reminds me a lot of that. I don't think an actual TV show about her family would get enough views, but it reminds me of some of the shows I do watch. I love watching people's lives fall apart on TV. I started watching Jess right after her and Drake broke up for the second time, so I was instantly hooked on the drama.
fudgeitup
Talker
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:54 am
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 585 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby RubyRed » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm

socks123 wrote:So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.


I recently had a dream that I went to take maternity photos of a friend, and when I looked at them they were all Tayler Tragedy's stupid selfies. No joke.

At least Kally confirmed that Jess hooked up with Joel. We knew it before, but did we have confirmation? No.

She said Drake hired prostitutes and that he broke up with Natalie? I was unaware. I find that interesting. I look forward to videos she makes about topics like this.
Image
RubyRed
Gossiper
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:50 am
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 1191 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby webby » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:10 pm

KallanDior wrote:When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.


YES I MADE IT


Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
webby
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2210
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:22 pm
Has thanked: 1385 times
Been thanked: 5696 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:38 pm

RubyRed wrote:
socks123 wrote:So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.


I recently had a dream that I went to take maternity photos of a friend, and when I looked at them they were all Tayler Tragedy's stupid selfies. No joke.

At least Kally confirmed that Jess hooked up with Joel. We knew it before, but did we have confirmation? No.

She said Drake hired prostitutes and that he broke up with Natalie? I was unaware. I find that interesting. I look forward to videos she makes about topics like this.

That one person with the really bad grammar that says she's friends with Nat on fb has said they split it I don't think anyone believed her lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2950
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3443 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby tessabravo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 pm

Can someone explain how any of this matches and her damn 100 payless ads a day are getting really annoying [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/70e56e7af7a05d17b578df1b8ce60267.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 1533 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby Doxie Diva » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 pm

tessabravo wrote:Can someone explain how any of this matches and her damn 100 payless ads a day are getting really annoying [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/70e56e7af7a05d17b578df1b8ce60267.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


What in the WORLD is that pose supposed to be?! Very unflattering photo.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Doxie Diva
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 am
Has thanked: 583 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby DoodleBop » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Clothes she found left over at her moms? Since it looks like she didn't pack even though they were staying several days.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 5329 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby tessabravo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 pm

Ok first of all thank god it was coworkers throwing Amber that ridiculous penis party. That video was so hard to watch, i wanted to shoot myself when Jess yelled "WHATS UP FAM" when she walked in. Also amber, janelle and jess were the only white girls there lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 4:39 pm
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 1533 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby lyddiebug » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:03 pm

tessabravo wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170912/70e56e7af7a05d17b578df1b8ce60267.png

TBH, I'm kind of happy that this outfit features clothes that are age appropriate and could be played in. If that's a skort, it's really not that inconsistent with what a kid her age might choose to wear on their own.
lyddiebug
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby julietpreston » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Kally if you're still here, please do a TEA video on tayler tragedy. She is probably the worst mother in the YT community and has the most drama.
julietpreston
Gossiper
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:41 am
Has thanked: 453 times
Been thanked: 3179 times

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Postby deannaroseo » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Amber's bridal shower was giving me bachelorette party vibes. Mostly because of all the penis decorations and heavy drinking. I've literally never been to a bridal shower where people are doing shots of tequila and drinking margaritas while playing Pin the Dick on the Dude.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Informer
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 21786 times
Been thanked: 1258 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Scooby-dooby-doo

  • Advertisement