*jump (sorry)
theycallmekaren
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyExcuses - Part #94

Unread post by theycallmekaren »

natalka81 wrote:Is it normal for a mother to just out at her two year old from the closet wearing a gorilla suit? I feel like that's just too scary for a child that age. Anything for the views, I guess...
I might be a bad mom because I totally would lol my kid loves being scared. I'll hide and he'll come running after me and I'll pop out and he starts screaming and laughing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Here's Missy 5 babies from now Image

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

Amyh01 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:So has it actually been said or hinted at that Missy and Bryan are buying Kelsey and Corbin's new house for them or are we just assuming that since it sounds like a thing they would do anyway? I haven't been keeping up as much lately with the lumps.
Assuming, because there's no way Corbin and Kelsey can afford a house in California. Even if they had a monthly payment on the house, I highly doubt they could scrape together enough money for the down payment. They're jobless and hardly watched on Youtube, so it's just almost impossible for them to afford to move without a second thought like they are...it's just an assumption that B&M are paying, but a plausible one.
Sensitive content deleted.
Seriously. If you are seriously I want more dirt! Hahaha!

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Amyh01 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
saltysgirl wrote:So has it actually been said or hinted at that Missy and Bryan are buying Kelsey and Corbin's new house for them or are we just assuming that since it sounds like a thing they would do anyway? I haven't been keeping up as much lately with the lumps.
Assuming, because there's no way Corbin and Kelsey can afford a house in California. Even if they had a monthly payment on the house, I highly doubt they could scrape together enough money for the down payment. They're jobless and hardly watched on Youtube, so it's just almost impossible for them to afford to move without a second thought like they are...it's just an assumption that B&M are paying, but a plausible one.
Post containing financially sensitive content deleted.
What app is it I would like to know so I never use it since they have employees looking up confidential information and putting it on the internet!!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Amyh01 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
Post containing financially sensitive information deleted.
What app is it I would like to know so I never use it since they have employees looking up confidential information and putting it on the internet!!

Yeah me too, i was going to comment myself.. this is a little too far i think. Some people don't think before they post things. this could wind up as a lawsuit, and this person losing a job, possible legal punishment?? Not sure how that works.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[quote="Playsinrain"]Yeah I'm 100% sure this goes against your company's policy and I don't even know which company it is. This isn't really appropriate information to be sharing in a public forum.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm sure i violates rules here as well, but at this point that should be the least of this person's concerns.

How would anyone think that exposing someone's user name for a service like that is ok? Would you release the user log in name for someone's online banking account??oh... wait....
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I think a mod needs to delete that post with the financial info above. The person that posted the person's user name needs to be fired too. Yikes! Grow up and do your job!
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

Oh goodness, the new Apple event is going on and the new "Iphone X" was leaked, and it's basically a more expensive iphone then the 8 and 8 plus and it stands for "exclusive." Meaning if you own it, your part of an exclusive club and can show off how much money you have, because it's more advanced hardware. That's legit what the article said and I couldn't help but think of B&M. How much do you want to bet, that B&M are going to be getting those for the sole purpose of showing off how much money they have and being "exclusive"... (and yes I am jelous, it's a nice looking phone! Lol)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

LOL, I guess I was the only one interested in Bryan sending Corbin money. Obviously, it's something I'm sure the employer would not tolerate but I can't help but be interested!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

raynezrh wrote:Oh goodness, the new Apple event is going on and the new "Iphone X" was leaked, and it's basically a more expensive iphone then the 8 and 8 plus and it stands for "exclusive." Meaning if you own it, your part of an exclusive club and can show off how much money you have, because it's more advanced hardware. That's legit what the article said and I couldn't help but think of B&M. How much do you want to bet, that B&M are going to be getting those for the sole purpose of showing off how much money they have and being "exclusive"... (and yes I am jelous, it's a nice looking phone! Lol)

annnnd que the footage of Missy breaking her phone somehow, Ollie flushing it down the toilet or something and a long talk from Bryan about how his phone just isn't working right any more, its slow and janky.. They deserve the iPhoneX you guys, they worked so hard for it!!

While i'm over here with my 6's battery going dead 3.8 mins after its fully charged and i'm still trying to justify to myself that $70 of a new battery replacement isn't wasteful.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DidEyeSayIt wrote:LOL, I guess I was the only one interested in Bryan sending Corbin money. Obviously, it's something I'm sure the employer would not tolerate but I can't help but be interested!

We all knew he was, passing out financial information like candy isn't required, wanted or kosher.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

workfromhomemom wrote:I think a mod needs to delete that post with the financial info above. The person that posted the person's user name needs to be fired too. Yikes! Grow up and do your job!
Not mention it's illegal, isn't it?

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Thanks for the report, y'all! Financially sensitive content (Jess's username with this app) has been removed.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

https://goo.gl/images/FKbxnu

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Playsinrain wrote:
raynezrh wrote:Oh goodness, the new Apple event is going on and the new "Iphone X" was leaked, and it's basically a more expensive iphone then the 8 and 8 plus and it stands for "exclusive." Meaning if you own it, your part of an exclusive club and can show off how much money you have, because it's more advanced hardware. That's legit what the article said and I couldn't help but think of B&M. How much do you want to bet, that B&M are going to be getting those for the sole purpose of showing off how much money they have and being "exclusive"... (and yes I am jelous, it's a nice looking phone! Lol)

annnnd que the footage of Missy breaking her phone somehow, Ollie flushing it down the toilet or something and a long talk from Bryan about how his phone just isn't working right any more, its slow and janky.. They deserve the iPhoneX you guys, they worked so hard for it!!

While i'm over here with my 6's battery going dead 3.8 mins after its fully charged and i'm still trying to justify to myself that $70 of a new battery replacement isn't wasteful.
Right?! LOL I have a note 4 and the battery is bad/needs replaced and I have to charge it multiple times a day to even use it or get through the day, but I'm like "It's all good, it still works!" Lol It's also missing the s pen. Lol I'm too poor to get a new one. but you know, that's ok, I'm thankful I even have what I have at the moment.Image He just posted about it on twitter, so I will be surprised if they don't get the X edition.Image

DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:
DidEyeSayIt wrote:LOL, I guess I was the only one interested in Bryan sending Corbin money. Obviously, it's something I'm sure the employer would not tolerate but I can't help but be interested!

We all knew he was, passing out financial information like candy isn't required, wanted or kosher.
Very true. :)

raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Playsinrain wrote:

You were right! Lmao Can they be any more predictable..Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d7c757.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

raynezrh wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

You were right! Lmao Can they be any more predictable..Image

Damn!! They proved me right SUPER fast.. lol, so damn predicable. the vlog tomorrow will be all about Bryan and Corbin watching the Apple event with popcorn and snacks on the couch and Missy cooking some variation of Salty Soup Chicken for dinner.

Return to “Daily Bumps”