• Advertisement
    

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby avabrooke1226 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Does anyone else find it weird that instead of comforting his wife (as she cried at the drs office) Jared just kept vlogging
avabrooke1226
Talker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:03 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 825 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby alym0326 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 pm

I know some are pissed at Ellie for dragging the boys to the doctors, but I think it should be on Jared more... at the appointment she said "this is why I didn't want to bring the boys" that lead me to believe that it was Jareds idea to bring the boys?

Also I think the reason why Jackson was able to figure it out was because when the cameras were off it's probably all they talked about... so they pretty much told him with all the talk, without sitting him down and telling him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:23 pm
Has thanked: 533 times
Been thanked: 1566 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby PumpkinHead » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:21 pm

I may not be a huge fan of E+J, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
But this pretty much confirms that the last miscarriage wasn't real. It was all in Ellie's head and Jared (the whole family really) was very disconnected from it. How they are acting this time is how I would have expected them to act last time. I hope that at the very least Ellie and Jared can support each other through this difficult time, and Ellie won't lock herself away again.

I do worry about Ellie's mental health though.. the difference in her mood when she's pregnant vs. not pregnant is remarkable. She could really benefit from talking to a therapist and possibly taking medication if she's depressed, but unfortunately I can't see that happening any time soon. It's sad that they have to live their lives always acting like everything is okay, even if it's not.
User avatar
PumpkinHead
Amateur
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:46 pm
Has thanked: 637 times
Been thanked: 524 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby callie73 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:37 pm

I don't know how many are actually familiar with mormonism, but mormon women's self worth is tied up into how many kids they can have, they believe that they are supposed to give a physical body to as many spirit children as possible. in mormon heaven "spirit children" wait for a body. that's the truth. The women are told their place is in the home to raise children. They are viewed almost as 2nd class with no other value outside the home. so having a miscarriage is a huge deal to mormons. there is no official mormon doctorine about miscarriages.

someone also mentioned ellie and her depression. Depression is very widespread within mormonism. They are pushed to be perfect. The level of perfection cannot be obtained, but they still spend their lives trying. The are given callings that they must do even if they are so busy as it is. sometimes they are given more callings on top of callings. They must live their lives as perfect so they can get their temple recommend. They want to be worthy to enter the temple, so they try to live their lives as appearing perfect.

I really feel for ellie and Jared and their families.
callie73
Amateur
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 115 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:39 pm

avabrooke1226 wrote:Does anyone else find it weird that instead of comforting his wife (as she cried at the drs office) Jared just kept vlogging



YES! And you could hear Jackson talking in the background. Ellie's reaction would have freaked the boys out Im sure but you dont hear Jared talking to them either. He seriously would have just been standing there like a camera man. If you hadnt known better you would have thought Ellie was there alone and left the camera rolling.

I wonder how much of Ellie's coldness is in response to Jared being checked out/only worried about filming.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Sarai » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:41 pm

PumpkinHead wrote: I may not be a huge fan of E+J, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
But this pretty much confirms that the last miscarriage wasn't real. It was all in Ellie's head and Jared (the whole family really) was very disconnected from it. How they are acting this time is how I would have expected them to act last time. I hope that at the very least Ellie and Jared can support each other through this difficult time, and Ellie won't lock herself away again.

I do worry about Ellie's mental health though.. the difference in her mood when she's pregnant vs. not pregnant is remarkable. She could really benefit from talking to a therapist and possibly taking medication if she's depressed, but unfortunately I can't see that happening any time soon. It's sad that they have to live their lives always acting like everything is okay, even if it's not.


I agree, Ellie has a lot of issues that Jared works very hard to hide from viewers imo. She needs to work on herself and her health before having more children.
User avatar
Sarai
Gossiper
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu May 23, 2013 3:37 pm
Has thanked: 934 times
Been thanked: 2016 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby gymchick43 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Where I am from it's "frowned upon" to bring your kids to an ultrasound, especially toddlers. I had my 8 week us last week and had no desire to bring my 2 year old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 2326 times
Been thanked: 5783 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:43 pm

callie73 wrote:I don't know how many are actually familiar with mormonism, but mormon women's self worth is tied up into how many kids they can have, they believe that they are supposed to give a physical body to as many spirit children as possible. in mormon heaven "spirit children" wait for a body. that's the truth. The women are told their place is in the home to raise children. They are viewed almost as 2nd class with no other value outside the home. so having a miscarriage is a huge deal to mormons. there is no official mormon doctorine about miscarriages.

someone also mentioned ellie and her depression. Depression is very widespread within mormonism. They are pushed to be perfect. The level of perfection cannot be obtained, but they still spend their lives trying. The are given callings that they must do even if they are so busy as it is. sometimes they are given more callings on top of callings. They must live their lives as perfect so they can get their temple recommend. They want to be worthy to enter the temple, so they try to live their lives as appearing perfect.

I really feel for ellie and Jared and their families.



I am a mormon actually. I am not viewed as 2nd class, nor do I have children. A miscarriage is a huge deal to most, regardless of their religion, Ive had multiple myself and have never felt any worse about it because Im a mormon, if anything my knowledge of Christ and the after life is a HUGE comfort during my miscarriages. Mormon women have value outside the home, many run successful business, myself included.
Also, depression isnt any more common in mormonism then it is umong the rest of the world. We are not pushed to be perfect, infact we KNOW we arent perfect, and that we cant be perfect.
We are asked if we would like a calling, we are given the option to say no.
We do try to live worthy of the temple, but that does not equal living perfect.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby littlebaby » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:44 pm

gymchick43 wrote:Where I am from it's "frowned upon" to bring your kids to an ultrasound, especially toddlers. I had my 8 week us last week and had no desire to bring my 2 year old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's probably the norm in Utah, though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 759 times
Been thanked: 3527 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Just a thought. I dont like Ellie, and I do believe she has a lot of issues she needs help with before she gets pregnant again. But what if Jared is the source of her issues?
Ellie has changed a ton over the years since Jared has been home vlogging, she appeared much happier before they spent all their time together. Ellie might be a different person if she was a stay at home mom and her husband worked outside the home.
Also, many (myself included) have speculated on Jared's sexual preference. What if there is some truth to that? Ellie knows Jared doesnt really want to be with her but feels he has to, that would make anyones life pretty miserable...Jared seems pretty controlling to me, I dont think I could live with him and be happy.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby lovingthisforum » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:52 pm

O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.
Last edited by lovingthisforum on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lovingthisforum
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 am
Has thanked: 846 times
Been thanked: 315 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Ophelia11 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:55 pm

Shit. I'm genuinly heartbroken for them. And I think you guys are right, this will have a really negative affect on Ellie's mental health. I've been enjoying the vlogs the past couple of weeks, there was def a change in Ellie. She was like how she used to be. That must've been because of the pregnancy. I'm sad for her, she seemed genuinly happy and even though it's sad that it was only because of the pregnancy, I wish it could've lasted.
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby asv0204 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 pm

You can hate on me but I truly feel sorry for them. Especially for Ellie. She needs help now more than ever and I'm not saying this in a mean way. I know how it is to feel how she's probably feeling so my thoughts about her behavior and all the things we're constantly talking about in here are changing. I don't know, maybe I'm just totally wrong but my heart really is heavy right now.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 12:19 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:58 pm

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.


They did have an appointment before the ultrasound though. And they did have the blood work done to test her progesterone levels. I do believe she was pregnant this time.
I dont know if I believe their timeline, but this time is drastically different from the last, I dont believe she was pregnant last time or they would have shown all of this then as well.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:10 pm

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.


The timeline is weird and off and was jumping around so much that i couldn't figure out what was present and what was past other than the color change in Ellie's hair. Thats the first thing i thought, was damn this is so confusing, when did all this happen. It's like he threw all the video footage of this pregnancy, threw it in a hat and just randomly inserted it into one video.

I have to say though, as much as i believe that Ellie wasn't pregnant at all last time, i do think she was this time. If this whole situation had happened to you, would you say that you were pregnant, but lost the baby, or would you be able to be that disconnected to your emotions? She had a million positive tests, a positive blood test (even though they wanted her on meds bc something looked off, she still had that positive blood work which is more than she got last time) and then the baby failed to grow... while technically, there was no baby which = no pregnancy, if i was in her shoes i would still classify myself as pregnant up until the time i found out my baby was not growing. I don't think that their is a magic switch in a mother's brain that switches the sadness of a loss off if she finds out it was a "failed pregnancy" and not a "REAL" miscarriage. To the mother that was still a lost baby and she has every right to grieve. I'm NEVER a fan of Ellie's, but for once, i think i would have been just as upset as she was over this... (unlike last time, when everyone under the sun tried to tell her she wasn't really pregnant but she was too stubborn to realize it until she got her period.)

Also... lets see if Ellie is in white pants riding a bike the day after she starts miscarrying... (bc i assume that hasn't started yet...)
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 7894 times
Been thanked: 31252 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 pm

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.


Do you know anything about pregnancy? 2 weeks are added to your pregnancy. So if she ovulated on July 30th, technically she was 2 weeks pregnant already. She was nearly 4 weeks when she found out and as of 9/10 she would have been 8 weeks. Ellie was pregnant and just because she was 7.5-8 weeks only doesn't make her less pregnant in her mind. Being pregnant is a joyous thing, I can remember the pure joy felt when finding out both times I have been pregnant, and would have been devastated even with a chemical pregnancy. I don't like Ellie at all and bawled at her video because those were real emotions and she was so heartbroken. I don't think there was any deception here. Some of the time embryos don't show up on ultrasound until 7 weeks, at 4-5 weeks they are not able to be seen on ultrasound.

I cant believe they made the mistake again of telling Jackson. That poor child i'm sure is so confused.

With her having pcos her ovulation date could be off I would opt for a second ultrasound a week later to make sure this really wasn't a viable pregnancy.
Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1994 times
Been thanked: 11284 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Dingoberry » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.


...I'm not sure that's how the vlog went.

Ovulation July 30. To find the due date, they count backwards 14 days. That would have put them in week 8 this week. I know this because I ovulated July 24 and am 9 weeks + 2 days pregnant.

That had a blood test right away, but no ultrasound. Hence the progesterone check. They didn't have an ultrasound until the 8th week, which is why it's concerning that the growth was only measuring 5 weeks. At five weeks it's not uncommon to just see a sack because the embryo is so small. At 8 weeks, you should see an embryo.

They also said they were going to announce right after the ultrasound. After seeing a heartbeat, chances of miscarriage are less than 4%. They obviously hoped there would be heartbeat, and therefore it would be relatively safe to announce.
Dingoberry
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby gymchick43 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Finally able to watch, I was sad watching it. And even tho I side eye Ellie I was excited to see the bits of the "old her" like when she was first pregnant with Jackson and Calvin....she will throw herself into online shopping and fall decorating for now it seems


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gymchick43
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 2326 times
Been thanked: 5783 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm

With all those pregnancy tests and lack of boundaries that family has there is NO way Jackson wouldnt have known.

I feel bad for those boys, because Im sure they dont understand what was happening in the Drs. office when Ellie was breaking down. That would have been scary, especially for a child like Jackson, he seems very sensitive.
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 7894 times
Been thanked: 31252 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.



I totally understand the amount of tests. I was the same with my pregnancies too (anded miscarriages). I have issues getting pregnant so when I finally got a positive I couldnt believe it!! Although Im a fan of internet cheapies...but if I had Ellie's money Id buy the other tests too haha
FakingIt_MakingIt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2888 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Edenberry » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.


I took between 3-5 tests with each pregnancy. I took an early test, then another the next day, then another a few days later, then another a week or so after that. 1) Because I bought a box that contained 3 and then another brand just in case and thought "WHY NOT?" 2) There was something comforting seeing that positive come up again and again.

I don't really side eye the # of tests.
Edenberry
Informer
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:17 am
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 2342 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.


I've been pregnant twice and had two successful pregnancies but still tested 5 times each pregnancy. I used the whole box of tests and did it every few days until I was out of tests. It made me feel better until my first doctors appointment.
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1970
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1994 times
Been thanked: 11284 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Edenberry wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.


I took between 3-5 tests with each pregnancy. I took an early test, then another the next day, then another a few days later, then another a week or so after that. 1) Because I bought a box that contained 3 and then another brand just in case and thought "WHY NOT?" 2) There was something comforting seeing that positive come up again and again.

I don't really side eye the # of tests.


Thanks to both you ladies :) I do get it, and it wasn't so much me side eyeing it as wondering if that was normal for someone in Ellie's shoes or if she was being a little OTT.. I needed perspective.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4772
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 7894 times
Been thanked: 31252 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby calliepaige84 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:49 pm

How heartbreaking


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige84
Gossiper
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 2975 times
Been thanked: 2377 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

  • Advertisement