Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

I think the sitting in the back so they could nap reasoning would be a lot more solid if, until very recently with the homeschool groups I guess, they had had any reason to be driving during naptime so often. No jobs, no school runs, no playgroup or anything (again, until super recently). They deliberately choose to drag them to every park in Perth and to the stores on the daily because Chloe won't drive and also doesn't seem to stay home with napping kids so Rohan can run errands. "Because we like to be together!" I totally understand cutting corners and doing what works when it comes to parenting and yes, Chloe should just use that as her reasoning. But I just honestly think she wants it all (whatever is most vloggable and gets her the most gushing comments from sad teenagers) and really doesn't make sacrifices for the good of the entire family.
BlinkyTheFish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlinkyTheFish »

ShudnaB3 wrote:
BlinkyTheFish wrote: Well done for finally giving them some potato. You have earned 7 pats on the head (one pat for each child, plus an extra because I'm fond of potatoes)
LOL! :D mmm, potatoes...

All her childhood dreams would come true if Nintendo threw them a bone. I'd be very surprised...they suck at sponsored posts. Still can't believe they posted multiple pictures of those fidget cubes and never showed them out of the packaging. Very convincing.
Omg.. We should be potato friends :D
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

Chloe has said several times that they phase out naps for their kids at around eighteen months (far too early in my opinion), so I suppose when they are in the car is the only time those poor triplets have to catch up on their sleep. She said ages ago that the main reason they have them in the back is so that it is easier to get them in and out of their carseats, as they can just open the back hatch and put them in and out that way. I just think it is sad for the poor little things that they never get to interact with anyone on those long car rides. No wonder they don't talk.

Ro is a shadow of his former self now. He looks positively ill, no doubt caused by his lack of sleep, malnourishment and overwork. He also looks dirty all the time.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

ShudnaB3 wrote:I think the sitting in the back so they could nap reasoning would be a lot more solid if, until very recently with the homeschool groups I guess, they had had any reason to be driving during naptime so often. No jobs, no school runs, no playgroup or anything (again, until super recently). They deliberately choose to drag them to every park in Perth and to the stores on the daily because Chloe won't drive and also doesn't seem to stay home with napping kids so Rohan can run errands. "Because we like to be together!" I totally understand cutting corners and doing what works when it comes to parenting and yes, Chloe should just use that as her reasoning. But I just honestly think she wants it all (whatever is most vloggable and gets her the most gushing comments from sad teenagers) and really doesn't make sacrifices for the good of the entire family.
Yes, I don't think she cares about nap times. She herself said the kids don't nap anymore. The trips go to bed at 6. They probably have more than 12 hours sleep each day. Also if she really cared about the trips getting naps, she would have had them napping on their proper beds not in car seats.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

weed wrote:Chloe has said several times that they phase out naps for their kids at around eighteen months (far too early in my opinion), so I suppose when they are in the car is the only time those poor triplets have to catch up on their sleep. She said ages ago that the main reason they have them in the back is so that it is easier to get them in and out of their carseats, as they can just open the back hatch and put them in and out that way. I just think it is sad for the poor little things that they never get to interact with anyone on those long car rides. No wonder they don't talk.

Ro is a shadow of his former self now. He looks positively ill, no doubt caused by his lack of sleep, malnourishment and overwork. He also looks dirty all the time.
Whatever chloe does is just for her own selfish reasons. They were never in the interests of her kids. Haven't watched their boring videos in a while but have to agree Ro looked so disheveled. I can't believe how some of the fans find him good looking. Geez.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Am surprised she hasn't started some of the kids modelling. That would bring in even more money. Otto particularly is very photogenic.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Ice cream sundae wrote:Am surprised she hasn't started some of the kids modelling. That would bring in even more money. Otto particularly is very photogenic.
Yeah, Otto is probably the only one that has both the looks and personality to take direction but I can't see Chloe doing that or anything that involves only one of the kids. Imagine taking one child to a photoshoot and trying to drag along all 5 others, shoving food in their mouths constantly to keep them quiet...! Because we know they have to do everything together.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The LONG car rides and the daily mall trips with very tired toddlers is to waste time until they can put them to bed at six.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I don't think starting them on video games is a good idea. Don't get me wrong, I love video games and I am still a huge gamer but have no real time for it now. I grew up on Super Nintendo but I also feel like I had a nice balance with other things. I went to school and I spent a lot of my time playing outside with the neighborhood kids and riding my bike all over. Video games were more for like rainy days and such. For kids who don't go to school and only go to parks and shops with their siblings, it just seems like a step in the wrong direction. They bought more remote controls so this definitely doesn't seem like a phase or a once in a while type of thing.

They're setting those kids up to be hermits just like they were and I can't understand why. You should want better for your children. I was painfully shy as a kid and will do whatever I can to keep my future kids from being that way. My 9 yr old niece is a outgoing social butterfly and it makes me and my sister (who was also very shy) so proud. It really warms our hearts to drive by her school during recess and see her on the playground surrounded by friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

If they were capable of going places with just one or two kids, I really do think that Chloe would have Otto in modeling. Anything to have the kids bring in more money!
germanmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by germanmomma »

WTF are they doing to their kids' hair now?
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

omg their hair looks so bad
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

What the HELL did they do to their hair, omg this is just so ugly I can't ...

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
TheETZmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheETZmom »

not getting my click...what did they/she do to their hair? no one is replying to requests about it
germanmomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by germanmomma »

TheETZmom wrote:not getting my click...what did they/she do to their hair? no one is replying to requests about it
Evan and Otto decided to shave the hair on one side of their head and Chloe let them do it
TurtleFOD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TurtleFOD »

Ever heard of shrillex? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheETZmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TheETZmom »

germanmomma wrote:
TheETZmom wrote:not getting my click...what did they/she do to their hair? no one is replying to requests about it
Evan and Otto decided to shave the hair on one side of their head and Chloe let them do it

haha

prove to us you can do what you want

children raising children
Suzannn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Suzannn »

Hahaha omg it looks sooo bad. I was already starting to feel happy for Evan and Otto, finally all that hair out of their faces. But no, it still hangs in their face and it looks super ugly.
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

I hope one day 3-4 years old Pearl with her beautiful red hair will see the picture of her brothers with this shit on their heads and say- mommy, I want to shave half of my hair :-)

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Those haircuts are just absolutely awful. They look like the boys got ahold of the clippers while they were alone and nobody bothered to fix it. That's definitely what I would assume if I saw children out in public looking like that. Evan's looks like a mullet from behind.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”