JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by Emcee »

"She wasn't hoeing around"....
But she was with 3 guys before Landon was even 6 months old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
KallanDior wrote:Okay so let me ask you guys a question. It's honestly no shade I'm just curious. Why do you guys dedicate so much time to talking about her on this forum? What is it that makes you dislike her so much? Or any YouTubers on this forum really?
You really want to know my reason, except my own family life that partially showed what not to do when you have kids? I'm a fan of children in general and hope someday to work in a field with them (elementary school, kindergarden, special needs, anything really). That lead me to read a lot about the development of children and everything connected with that time period, but I'm also really interested in the development of adolescent children and young grown ups. At the moment I study this kind of subject (even though it's bigger than that) at university.

So knowing and reading about those subjects let my hair stand on end when I discovered what Jess made her children go through, just because she was still an insecure, little child deep down herself. That made me angry and I discovered this forum where people were often having the same thoughts about her chaotic life. What makes me so angry about her, is her constant presentation as the girl, who has it all together, when you can tell that's not the truth at all. She has had incredible luck, considering the dumb decisions she took most of her life. She never had it together, her family held it together for her, while she was just a sobbing mess on the ground, feeling sorry for herself. All the while her children trotted along with every change she made to her life on an almost yearly basis, just because she wanted to be married and have a big house at 20. And if that meant dragging her children on multiple weddings and movings into different houses and flats, or bringing random guys over, so she can have her confidence back after her nasty breakups and divorces, than so be it. It's an incredible egoistic way of thinking, but bringing children into this mess, is what made me sign up and post on this forum.
Marry me.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

smom12 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:

Marry me.

Oh, thank you, wasn't expecting to get such positive feedback :D
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"SNEAK PEAK (nice spelling Messica) OF OUR NEW KITCHEN" Recap

Jess kisses Addie and Chris goodbye and heads back to their house (they're at Mimi's). She went back home to shower and grab necessities and clothes for the day since they just live right down the road from Mimi's house, but she has errands to run (yay). She's taking the camera she's filming with in to be fixed and does her face (not shown). She has drop protection on the camera and cracks a joke about "dropping it off" to be fixed. Payless is sponsoring the video (surprise!) and she's getting fall shoes. It's a "cool" day (86 degrees).
Stop #1 - Best Buy, to drop off the camera. It's actually decently broken (cracked screen). They take the camera back and she heads off to get lunch and Payless stuff with Janell. They stroll into Payless and Jess finds some brown heeled boot-type shoes (please don't kill me, I know -32% about fashion ). She finds another pair for her and a pair for Lilia, but that's all that was shown despite talking about how BOGO deals are great when you have twins.
Back at Mimi's, Addie turns around while Jess is talking to her and turns her back to her. Ha! Chris went to pick up all the kids from school and then Jess wants to see how cabinet progress is going. Addie starts dancing to the music of her push walker.
Kaden shows off some paperwork/artwork from school. Apparently, his favorite animal is a cat.
Jess and Janell go back to the SkuRoquilin house and the workers are to the point they can start putting the finished coat on. It looks like the cabinets are a dark brown? Jess grabs some clothes for the kids because it's Picture Day the next day at school. Back at Mimi's, Jess and Lilia show off their "matching" shoes. Jess obsesses over her "matchiness."
Kyson and Kaden are playing basketball outside. Jess got a note home from their teacher that they can play basketball and the boys seem really excited about it. Lawd have mercy, aren't these kids busy enough? It doesn't start until January, but still...anyway, Kyson launches a backwards shot into the hoop (please don't kill me if that isn't what it's called haha) and they speed-play basketball for a while. Landen even joins in and has to pull his shorts up.
Jess's camera shutter is not opening fully and she's noticeably frustrated. Her camera won't be back for a while (the 28th, obviously it's back now). The workers are still at the house working on the cabinets and it's almost 8:00 (where's that 7:30 bedtime enforcement Jesssssss?).
Jess feeds Addie and talks about Picture Day and how the kids are getting in bed. The cabinet guy finally left (lol).
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Spillthattea wrote:Yeah that was a wild and pointless ride. I feel like you just wanted a nod of approval and to acknowledge us so it wouldn't look suspicious for you when you started making videos following popular topics from ytmd. Either Jessica is aware of your presence here and is breathing down your neck like Lord Voldemort telling you what to say or you're just a snakey Image person, there's no way you don't have some juicy tea on Lord Voldermess at this point so it's just odd that you're here. Nevertheless, if you're seeking approval then you've got mine. I would prefer you use your platform for tea rather than exploiting your kids.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk
Lord Voldermess! Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

So I'm late to the party but since a lot of you have explained why they watch Jessica I'm gonna, too.

I'm a mother myself. My son is three weeks younger than Addie so I find it interesting to watch her grow up and compare her to my son. Even though Jess does a lot of things I would not do, I love the insight into her family, love picking up a bit of advice/ a life hack from time to time and tbh she often makes me feel good about my own parenting :)

Also, I like her videos. They are nicely edited and nice to watch. I like that she includes footage of California, her home town or places they go to. Those road trips they recently took to San Francisco felt like being on the road myself. I'm from Europe so I find that exciting.

I also like her kids, they are adorable and I like how Jessica loves them and tries her best to give them a great life. She has great ideas from time to time, like how she organized their new years eve party, so cool. I watch her videos because they inspire me to do more fun stuff like that myself.

I have absolutely nothing against her as a person. I do think she made some dumb choices in her life and cleary she's not perfect but to be honest her messy chaotic life is what fascinates me too because I know absolutely no one like her in real life.
socks123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by socks123 »

So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.
jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

This thread is the best it's been in weeks, all because everyone here is really good at telling the truth.

Watching Jess is like an accident you can't look away from. I don't think anyone here like, depends on watching Jess and her family for their sanity, but it's so interesting. You have a young woman who, at the age of 17, mapped her entire world around an "accidental" pregnancy (I don't believe Lilia wasn't planned for shit, I don't think anyone here does). Now she has one kid, then three, then four... All the while introducing these poor children to so many 'father figures'. It's so interesting to watch Jess play victim in a lot of her videos when she is the one who has put herself in this position. I'm not trying to get people riled up here, but abortion is a thing that exists... Jessica didn't even think about that as an option. She wanted the 'perfect family', the house, the wedding. I think when Drake left her is when she truly became a mess. Out of all of her exes and baby daddies, Drake is the one she was most desperate to create the 'perfect life' with, just go back and watch all of her older videos (twin pregnancy, beginning of Landen pregnancy) and compare her mannerisms to the way she acted around Gabe and the way she currently acts around Chris. It's all such a disaster to watch, but like... who wouldn't take interest?
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Not going to lie, I am addicted to reality TV shows, and watching Jess reminds me a lot of that. I don't think an actual TV show about her family would get enough views, but it reminds me of some of the shows I do watch. I love watching people's lives fall apart on TV. I started watching Jess right after her and Drake broke up for the second time, so I was instantly hooked on the drama.
RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

socks123 wrote:So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.
I recently had a dream that I went to take maternity photos of a friend, and when I looked at them they were all Tayler Tragedy's stupid selfies. No joke.

At least Kally confirmed that Jess hooked up with Joel. We knew it before, but did we have confirmation? No.

She said Drake hired prostitutes and that he broke up with Natalie? I was unaware. I find that interesting. I look forward to videos she makes about topics like this.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

KallanDior wrote:When I peek on here once in awhile, the title threads are my favorite, and my favorite thing you call Addie is Aladdin. The night is dark and full of terrors.
YES I MADE IT Image

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

RubyRed wrote:
socks123 wrote:So I fell asleep watching one of the vlogs last night and ended up having a dream that Jess made a preganacy announcement. But she was like 30 weeks by the time she announced because she wanted it to be a surprise. I hate when I have dreams about vloggers, it makes me crazy.
I recently had a dream that I went to take maternity photos of a friend, and when I looked at them they were all Tayler Tragedy's stupid selfies. No joke.

At least Kally confirmed that Jess hooked up with Joel. We knew it before, but did we have confirmation? No.

She said Drake hired prostitutes and that he broke up with Natalie? I was unaware. I find that interesting. I look forward to videos she makes about topics like this.
That one person with the really bad grammar that says she's friends with Nat on fb has said they split it I don't think anyone believed her lol
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Can someone explain how any of this matches and her damn 100 payless ads a day are getting really annoying [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e60267.png[/img]

Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

tessabravo wrote:Can someone explain how any of this matches and her damn 100 payless ads a day are getting really annoying [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... e60267.png[/img]

What in the WORLD is that pose supposed to be?! Very unflattering photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

Clothes she found left over at her moms? Since it looks like she didn't pack even though they were staying several days.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Ok first of all thank god it was coworkers throwing Amber that ridiculous penis party. That video was so hard to watch, i wanted to shoot myself when Jess yelled "WHATS UP FAM" when she walked in. Also amber, janelle and jess were the only white girls there lmao

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

TBH, I'm kind of happy that this outfit features clothes that are age appropriate and could be played in. If that's a skort, it's really not that inconsistent with what a kid her age might choose to wear on their own.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Kally if you're still here, please do a TEA video on tayler tragedy. She is probably the worst mother in the YT community and has the most drama.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Amber's bridal shower was giving me bachelorette party vibes. Mostly because of all the penis decorations and heavy drinking. I've literally never been to a bridal shower where people are doing shots of tequila and drinking margaritas while playing Pin the Dick on the Dude.

Return to “JesssFam”