E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.
Do you know anything about pregnancy? 2 weeks are added to your pregnancy. So if she ovulated on July 30th, technically she was 2 weeks pregnant already. She was nearly 4 weeks when she found out and as of 9/10 she would have been 8 weeks. Ellie was pregnant and just because she was 7.5-8 weeks only doesn't make her less pregnant in her mind. Being pregnant is a joyous thing, I can remember the pure joy felt when finding out both times I have been pregnant, and would have been devastated even with a chemical pregnancy. I don't like Ellie at all and bawled at her video because those were real emotions and she was so heartbroken. I don't think there was any deception here. Some of the time embryos don't show up on ultrasound until 7 weeks, at 4-5 weeks they are not able to be seen on ultrasound.

I cant believe they made the mistake again of telling Jackson. That poor child i'm sure is so confused.

With her having pcos her ovulation date could be off I would opt for a second ultrasound a week later to make sure this really wasn't a viable pregnancy.
Last edited by MommaLindsey2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dingoberry
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dingoberry »

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.
...I'm not sure that's how the vlog went.

Ovulation July 30. To find the due date, they count backwards 14 days. That would have put them in week 8 this week. I know this because I ovulated July 24 and am 9 weeks + 2 days pregnant.

That had a blood test right away, but no ultrasound. Hence the progesterone check. They didn't have an ultrasound until the 8th week, which is why it's concerning that the growth was only measuring 5 weeks. At five weeks it's not uncommon to just see a sack because the embryo is so small. At 8 weeks, you should see an embryo.

They also said they were going to announce right after the ultrasound. After seeing a heartbeat, chances of miscarriage are less than 4%. They obviously hoped there would be heartbeat, and therefore it would be relatively safe to announce.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Finally able to watch, I was sad watching it. And even tho I side eye Ellie I was excited to see the bits of the "old her" like when she was first pregnant with Jackson and Calvin....she will throw herself into online shopping and fall decorating for now it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

With all those pregnancy tests and lack of boundaries that family has there is NO way Jackson wouldnt have known.

I feel bad for those boys, because Im sure they dont understand what was happening in the Drs. office when Ellie was breaking down. That would have been scary, especially for a child like Jackson, he seems very sensitive.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.

I totally understand the amount of tests. I was the same with my pregnancies too (anded miscarriages). I have issues getting pregnant so when I finally got a positive I couldnt believe it!! Although Im a fan of internet cheapies...but if I had Ellie's money Id buy the other tests too haha
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

Playsinrain wrote:Maybe i'm showing my ignorance (and my fertile privilege) but is it "normal" for someone to take THAT many tests?? I mean i only ever took one, then went to the dr and had blood work done. I guess with the low progesterone issue i can see taking tests to make sure i was still pregnant, but then again wouldn't you still be getting positive tests bc the hormones are still in your body? Even after losing a pregnancy you still can have positive tests for quite some time afterward right? Someone else said they could see her getting obsessed with testing now and i can already see it in that video, there had to be 20-30 tests there and she was only 8 weeks pregnant? idk, like i said i have been blessed and never had issues getting pregnant (other than an early miscarriage in my teens) so this is coming from someone who never had a reason to test that many times.. but it just seemed a little... much? I dont want to come off as insensitive.
I took between 3-5 tests with each pregnancy. I took an early test, then another the next day, then another a few days later, then another a week or so after that. 1) Because I bought a box that contained 3 and then another brand just in case and thought "WHY NOT?" 2) There was something comforting seeing that positive come up again and again.

I don't really side eye the # of tests.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I've been pregnant twice and had two successful pregnancies but still tested 5 times each pregnancy. I used the whole box of tests and did it every few days until I was out of tests. It made me feel better until my first doctors appointment.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Edenberry wrote:
I took between 3-5 tests with each pregnancy. I took an early test, then another the next day, then another a few days later, then another a week or so after that. 1) Because I bought a box that contained 3 and then another brand just in case and thought "WHY NOT?" 2) There was something comforting seeing that positive come up again and again.

I don't really side eye the # of tests.
Thanks to both you ladies :) I do get it, and it wasn't so much me side eyeing it as wondering if that was normal for someone in Ellie's shoes or if she was being a little OTT.. I needed perspective.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

How heartbreaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:The fact that she's vaguely tweeting about looking for a doll is weird in the first place, but a boy doll? Like, aka just a doll dressed in blue? Dolls don't have genitals... lol. The fact that she's looking for a boy doll makes me think that she would want an anatomically correct one, but then why would she be looking at cabbage patch dolls? Haha

Side Note: I was so tempted to put a link to a random sex doll company and say something like, "These are my all time favorite! I've gotten 3 and they last forever. And so realistic!" just to get the strange satisfaction of imagining her clicking on the link and what her reaction would be. Image
Yes, I am 12 years old.
You win the internet "spit your drink out laughing" contest today! Too bad we wouldn't be able to see her reactions!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Can someone give a synopsis of the video today? I am a little confused by the different accounts of what happened. It sounds like she was definitely pregnant this time.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

My eyes got teary seeing Ellie sitting there at the doctors, trying to keep it together for the boys, crying and Jared filming like a freaking camera guy.
I wouldn't want that footage on the internet, it felt like a really intimate moment, Ellies hopes and dreams were breaking apart and you could see it in her face.
I know I'm not the biggest Ellie fan but I have empathy and today's vlog broke my heart a little for them.
Seeing Jared just standing there and filming weirded me out though.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hold up. Im just rewatching and in the first clip where Ellie says "we are having a baby!" Jackson is right there. And that was at 12 DPO, so clearly they didnt try to hide it from the kids AT ALL.

Jackson did not find out on his own, he heard his mother say she was having a baby.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

with my daughter I took 4 of the same test (one every 48hrs to see the line get darker), a digital at 5wks
then a ton of internet cheap test after a previous chemical where my lines didn't get darker I wanted to know things where progressing
went in for a dating scan where I could of been anywhere from 5-8wks (not 100% sure of dates) and it showed I was 6wks with a heartbeat

this was real and I feel for them
with my missed miscarriage I went in for a dating u/s at 7wks and saw a sack measuring 5 weeks no baby :(
had an u/s every 7-10 days for 3 weeks just to make sure my dates where not out then finally at 10wks had a D&C as I had no signs of miscarrying on my own
and things had not changed those 3 weeks where hard the not knowing (deep down I knew) but trying to have a little bit of hope things would work out
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

Regarding the timeline, I think the vlog was a lot of present day and past days mixed together, based in Ellie's hair and the clothes they were all wearing. I went back and looked at Jared's Instagram and the picture he posted of the two of them hugging with Ellie's legs kicked up was the day they tested positive and took video that was in today's vlog based on the clothes they were wearing (her striped shirt and his plaid shirt, posted Aug. 11). I also understood her to mean that they did blood work right after the positive test, got the progesterone pills because her levels were low, and then were scheduled for an ultrasound a month later.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

gymchick43 wrote:Where I am from it's "frowned upon" to bring your kids to an ultrasound, especially toddlers. I had my 8 week us last week and had no desire to bring my 2 year old.
Where I live it wouldn't even be possible to bring all of the kids in with you. For an ultrasound you have to go to an ultrasound lab where they just do ultrasounds and sometimes they do xrays in the same office. You go in and it's very technical and they don't even show you until they are done, and then if you have someone with you, THEN only they can come in. My husband came for one, and it was a complete waste of time because he was barely in the room for 30 seconds. I found the experience very stressful.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A progesterone test isn't a pregnancy test. If they didn't eat her hcg and she ovulation, she would absolutely have high progesterone levels (barring any known issues with low P).

Not saying I don't think she was pregnant, but just wanted to clarify because I saw someone use that as proof of a pregnancy.

It isn't likely that her dates where just off either due to the PCOS. From the way the tech was talking to Ellie, it seemed he was making it very clear to her (finally someone recognizes a need to!) that an embryo failed to develop and she had a very early loss. It hadn't just happened.

And I think trying to blame Ellie's behaviour on Jared is absurd. We see Narcissistic tendencies from Ellie both in his presence and not. The issues are definitely all her own and while he arguably enables it, he isn't the cause and I see no evidence of him controlling anything. If this were the case, the boys he wouldn't take a passive stance and let Ellie run the show when it can negatively effect the vlogs or the kids' health.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

There is a lot I side eye about with Ellie and Jared, but I really don't feel like I'm in a position to side eye any of this. It's her body, her cycle, her pregnancy, real or not, viable or not. I guess somehow I don't feel it's my business. The last time, I felt like other people got hurt in the process (announcing on mother's day, being the main thing) but this time I think the only people who are really hurt by this is them. My best friend miscarried yesterday; she's going for the d&c tomorrow. It's heartbreaking, and I don't wish it on anyone. I'm not saying anyone here is wishing this on Ellie and Jared, but I do feel like this time at least, how they tell the story, whether the timeline is exact, how many tests they actually did, etc. is kind of beside the point. I think it's clear they are hurting. And what it does highlight for me is the questionable decision to record one's life for all to see, and the vulnerability (yes, self-inflicted, I know) that goes with that decision. I guess it's not cut and dry for me. I absolutely hated the care bear vlog and thought this family couldn't get much worse, but then today, I could see their humanity and honestly I felt a bit humbled. That doesn't mean that I won't be supremely annoyed at the next lush bomb video extravaganza or the way Ellie treats the server at McDonalds, but just that I am reminded maybe that there is more than one side to someone. Just my thoughts...
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

That was a sad video today. Like her or not i can feel for her. My son was 6 years in the making. I can feel for her. When I got pregnant I did all those test too. I took a new test every day for weeks and then every week until I was 16 weeks even thought I heard a heart beat.Jackson is a tough little boy he was so sweet on the swing. He will understand why mom and dad are sad some days. He will be sad too. ELLIe saying she felt bad for Jackson he might be taking this a little harder than the last one.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”