KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKButtOnDisplay | Part 9

Unread post by Pineapples »

It's true you know! How did the floaters not even blow out of the pool??? In our pool back home they blow out with a mild breeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

If they truly did it for the views then what a huge waste of money and they truly are disgusting human beings! As much as I'm glad the babies are fine. I really wish these two idiots would have learned a bigger lesson out of this whole ordeal. They really needed a huge reality check! Man the amount of youtubers using this hurricane for views is absolutely horrible!!

jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

How would they do it though? Lol

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
jlk14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jlk14 »

I really hope they don't leave it like that omg. Why does she think it looks better that way it doesn't! Plus khoas precious pool would always be dirty so theres no way he'll let it happen.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

jlk14 wrote:I really hope they don't leave it like that omg. Why does she think it looks better that way it doesn't! Plus khoas precious pool would always be dirty so theres no way he'll let it happen.

There is no way he will leave it. They complained non stop about the tiny hold that let in leaves & bugs.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Notachild wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:What are Khoas siblings names and how many does he have? I dont watch regularly so Im confused.
As far as I know he has
1 brother: Kang, (I might have his name wrong), who's married to Cece, & has a daughter named Scar
2 sisters: Jackie & Moolan
1 stepsister: Sydney (mom's husband's daughter)

who is milang then?
Moolan = Milang[/quote]

why does she have 2 names?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Notachild wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
JKYOUTUBEGG wrote:What are Khoas siblings names and how many does he have? I dont watch regularly so Im confused.
As far as I know he has
1 brother: Kang, (I might have his name wrong), who's married to Cece, & has a daughter named Scar
2 sisters: Jackie & Moolan
1 stepsister: Sydney (mom's husband's daughter)

who is milang then?
Moolan = Milang[/quote]

why does she have 2 names?[/quote]

This is what confused me... Thanks! haha
rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

Blackswan wrote:I'm just gonna be a bitch and come right out and say it...I feel like they damaged the enclosure themselves for views and to upgrade. There I said. Sue me.
Hmmm I would suspect that too except that some of those metal poles looked blended and some were broken. I don't think they'd have time to do all that damage themselves in the middle of a storm

rbyrolg
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rbyrolg »

rbyrolg wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I'm just gonna be a bitch and come right out and say it...I feel like they damaged the enclosure themselves for views and to upgrade. There I said. Sue me.
Hmmm I would suspect that too except that some of those metal poles looked blended and some were broken. I don't think they'd have time to do all that damage themselves in the middle of a storm

Looked bended*

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Walking outside barefooted. Idiot Keren.
Not downplaying the horror and devastation of their Hurricane but honestly, that damage is like a good ol spring severe thunderstorm with straight line winds in the South.
Khoa talking about expense. One word. Insurance.
Yeah not feeling a bit sorry for them.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

rbyrolg wrote:

Khoa knows a lot of people....construction workers, landscape guys, the AC guy, etc. I don't think it would take much for him to ask/hire someone he knows. I haven't watched the whole vlog yet so I haven't seen the poles but from I did catch it looked staged. I'll finish watching it later.
workinprogress
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workinprogress »

Ugh Keren is going to get her way, and won't let Khoa put the pool enclosure up again. She's tweeting that they can "put netting up, and fence in the backyard"...girl, we all know you wouldn't put a toe in the pool if a single bug were to get in it, you require that full enclosure. But tbh, I'd be happier if they just got a damn gate for the pool instead of the enclosure so Jackson & Landon don't escape their bedrooms and decide to take a swim.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else tired of seeing Khoas sister with short ass shorts and a big hoodie?
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Isn't it a Florida law to have the in closure up? I was in the Orlando area last year and everyone with a pool had one. So they have to put it back up

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Blackswan wrote:Anyone else tired of seeing Khoas sister with short ass shorts and a big hoodie?
All the kids are doing that. I was at target last week while the kids were still out of school cuz of Harvey and like 10 girls had shirts on longer than their shorts. It's tacky

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Anyone else tired of seeing Khoas sister with short ass shorts and a big hoodie?
All the kids are doing that. I was at target last week while the kids were still out of school cuz of Harvey and like 10 girls had shirts on longer than their shorts. It's tacky

You should see my Target. Teenage girls with short jean shorts. Their buttcheeks hanging out. And dad in tow. How do parents allow that? lol
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

She's an idiot. Everything will get in that pool. Snakes, lizards etc. No more sitting out or grilling out at night because of mosquitos. Khoas pool will be permanently disgusting. Ridiculous idea not to put it back up. But knowing Keren she won't put it back up just to feel like she's scoring points over us 'haters'

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Do you think she doesn't want it fixed so they can claim the damage and get the insurance check so she can buy more crap!!!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

"Like what if one if those poles came through the house" no shit Keren, thats why ppl were boarding up their windows...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In the drone footage one of the enclosures he showed was barely hit in the corner of it. The white one.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”