JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: 99 Problems But Cleaning Ain't 1 (PART 100!!!)

Unread post by cjl123 »

Y'all really thought Kally was gonna bite the hand that feeds her? LOL we ALLLLL know kally only has the subscribers she has because of Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

cjl123 wrote:Y'all really thought Kally was gonna bite the hand that feeds her?Image LOL we ALLLLL know kally only has the subscribers she has because of Jessica.

True.
But I like Kally better.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Bsveach15 wrote:
cjl123 wrote:Y'all really thought Kally was gonna bite the hand that feeds her?Image LOL we ALLLLL know kally only has the subscribers she has because of Jessica.

True.
But I like Kally better.

Same.

TBH I liked her more before she came on here pretending she was going to spill some tea on her friends. Girl bye.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jessssss choses the ugliest browns for her house lol
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

Bambi_ wrote:I actually thought Kally was ruthless and would actually "spill some tea". Like others said, she probably made an agreement with Jessica. Remember that Drake said that Jessica likes to run things. And how convenient that she'd make a video talking trash about Drake, I'm sure Jessica approved that one.

Oh, Kally, they lied to you about the knife incident. There's actual proof in these threads of what really did happen. Also, she's "hoed" around with guys she was not in long term relationships with. Anyone remember Steven? There's also proof where Jessica admits it.

I would much rather have Ashley or Natalie come on here to spill some dirt.

Ok but where is all that tea!! & how did I miss it !

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

sparklylover wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:I actually thought Kally was ruthless and would actually "spill some tea". Like others said, she probably made an agreement with Jessica. Remember that Drake said that Jessica likes to run things. And how convenient that she'd make a video talking trash about Drake, I'm sure Jessica approved that one.

Oh, Kally, they lied to you about the knife incident. There's actual proof in these threads of what really did happen. Also, she's "hoed" around with guys she was not in long term relationships with. Anyone remember Steven? There's also proof where Jessica admits it.

I would much rather have Ashley or Natalie come on here to spill some dirt.

Ok but where is all that tea!! & how did I miss it !

You didn't miss much. It was a let down, her "tea" was just making excuses for Jess's mess of a life. ImageThe only thing she "spilled tea" about was Drake, but we already heard about that in every other one of Jessica's custody vlog.

jcait00
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jcait00 »

Kally can't spill any tea because she has no one to listen to her. Her mere 5,000 followers are all Jesss Minionsss.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If that's true about drake meeting up with a bunch of prostitutes I wonder if he has a legit sex addiction.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:If that's true about drake meeting up with a bunch of prostitutes I wonder if he has a legit sex addiction.

I think he just likes to get his dick wet and he doesn't care how. I can't believe he still finds girls pathetic enough to sleep with him.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

jcait00 wrote:Kally can't spill any tea because she has no one to listen to her. Her mere 5,000 followers are all Jesss Minionsss.
She's over here trying to start stuff because her thread is dry af Image
secretdramaho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by secretdramaho »

I've been reading this thread for ages but I have never done a comment lol.... One thing that is just so annoying is how Jessica speaks to her children as if they are dogs! I have one 6 month old baby who I interact with more normally than she speaks to her 7 year old daughter... this 'baby voice' makes my ears hurt and can not be good for the children. Why can she not speak normally?????? Sometimes Landen looks at her as if she is a crazy lady when she squeals words at him...
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I can't believe no one asked if Jessica dyes Lilia's hair!!

Aha I joke but honestly Kally seemed pretty cool (I don't watch her vlogs) and the picture she drew of Jess was what I kind of what I expected/supposed.

And I liked that Kally didn't insult us.

Ps, did she imply at one point that Janelle finds Jess annoying or did I misunderstand?
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Why do you guys think they have surveillance cameras all through the house? Chris also alluded to them being outside. Do you guys think they are for security, so they know if someone is in the house? Does anyone remember something about a weird van acting suspiciously around their old house or something? I feel like I remember that.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Shawn2011 wrote:Why do you guys think they have surveillance cameras all through the house? Chris also alluded to them being outside. Do you guys think they are for security, so they know if someone is in the house? Does anyone remember something about a weird van acting suspiciously around their old house or something? I feel like I remember that.
Security and probably the kids safety. Like if addie was sleeping somewhere else in the house her episodes can be recorded so they know what happened.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Shawn2011 wrote:Why do you guys think they have surveillance cameras all through the house? Chris also alluded to them being outside. Do you guys think they are for security, so they know if someone is in the house? Does anyone remember something about a weird van acting suspiciously around their old house or something? I feel like I remember that.
Security and probably the kids safety. Like if addie was sleeping somewhere else in the house her episodes can be recorded so they know what happened.
Probably also because of the way some becrazed people behind the screen, that watch them, could potentially act.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

secretdramaho wrote:I've been reading this thread for ages but I have never done a comment lol.... One thing that is just so annoying is how Jessica speaks to her children as if they are dogs! I have one 6 month old baby who I interact with more normally than she speaks to her 7 year old daughter... this 'baby voice' makes my ears hurt and can not be good for the children. Why can she not speak normally?????? Sometimes Landen looks at her as if she is a crazy lady when she squeals words at him...
I remember her addressing this once- she said that babies supposedly respond more to a high pitched voice and that's why she does it. No wonder her kids (Kaden and Lilia especially) talk the way they do, they're being spoken to in a high pitched screechy baby voice rather than like humans.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Welll she needs to cut that shit out bc her children's speech sucks. All of them. You can't understand a damn word Kaden says and Lilia can't fucking talk without adding a "a" to the end of every word and dragging her words out in her whiney voice. And my baby is Around Addies age and is saying way more words. But I talk to all my kids like I talk to anyone else.
Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I know I already posted a pic the other day saying the same thing but omg I really did do a double take. same face as Kyson

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 15f628.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Good lord, was that really Kally on here???? I missed the drama lmao. Even though she didn't actually answer anything.

How confusing tho, she is Jess' """friend"""" yet comes onto a gossip site and says her house is messy lmao.

Who needs enemies eh
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

webby wrote:I know I already posted a pic the other day saying the same thing but omg I really did do a double take. same face as Kyson

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 15f628.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I have always said Landen is like the perfect blend of Kyson and Kaden - Kyson's features with Kaden's colors.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”