Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Steps to Whining: The Art of Entitlement

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

aurora85 wrote:How much you think Missy is gunna spend gettin them all set up with furniture, guestbeds, linens, decor ect? Cue the shopping montage.
For people who are supposedly minimalist and nature loving...They sure didn't hesitate to grab the biggest house they could find and I bet they will happily jump on the chance to drop cash on all new everything to fill this place. I already get the impression that they will NEED a hot tub soon. You can tell they want one now that the previous tenants had one. I'm surprised they didn't try for a place with a pool. Gotta keep up with the Jonses....I mean Landings! Image

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Since she replaces her stuff monthly they'll have furniture in no time!!

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Its not that they wanted a house now, its that they were SO rude about not needing a house or wanting a house becuase of having a baby.
Just like the car, they were so rude about NOT needing a car...that didnt last long either.

One thing Im wondering though, they dont know when they will get their moving pod, but are planning on moving in today anyways. How much new furniture have they (Missy) already bought? And what about their bed? They just got that bed and I would think theyve purchased another one becuase why would you move in and not have a place to sleep? Especially when youre rooming at your friends in the mean time?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Their studio in Portland was around $1,600 a month, not $1,200. I'm only guessing this new single family rental is around $2,000 a month, because that was the rental price for the home Corbin showed himself touring before they signed the lease for this rental. I'm guessing that was their budget, but this one could be more or less.

Ugh, galley kitchens are the worst. I lived with one for five years in a rental. What I learned while house hunting is that it's not always just about the square footage, it's the layout and flow that makes a space usable and enjoyable to live in. You learn more about what you want from living in rentals.

Even Kelsey and Corbin admitted they wouldn't be able to fill that kitchen. To me personally it takes up way more of the living space than necessary, making the only dining area smack dab in the kitchen and leaving a small living room. (But I like space for either a formal dining room or at least a separate dining area because I don’t like seeing the mess in the kitchen lol) The only way I see the living room being laid out is having their sofa with the chaise in the middle of the room facing the fire place, which is fine but it’s kind of an awkward room to lay out with the off-center fireplace, the wall of windows, and then the entry way on the other side. But they didn’t mind putting their couch in the middle of their apartment, completely cutting of the flow to the kitchen and dining area, so maybe they like that. Granted, I like putting furniture in the middle of the room if it's a great big room, but in a small space it can make it feel even smaller.

The rental is nice, it's bare bones but it looks clean and updated. But if their social blade estimates are accurate, this is probably at the top of what they can feasibly afford every month. Personally, I think it’s not practical to go to the top of your budget for a rental. You don’t own it, you’re not building equity, and that money could be going into savings. They’re not planners, and it’s clear they’re banking on the Daily Bumps audience flocking to their channel now more than ever.
Jessi31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jessi31 »

Is the dog wearing a diaper?

Sent from my A1601 using Tapatalk
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Jessi31 wrote:Is the dog wearing a diaper?

According to the comments it's a band to prevent him from marking his territory, so basically he pees on things!! So maybe they should have had him obedience classes instead of doggy daycare everyday! Anyone else had this prob my family had several male dogs and never had that problem they marked outside never inside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they need to buy a washer and dryer...how lucky for them that while theyre out shopping for one Missy texts and says her family has two theyre looking to get rid of....lol more likely that you sent the picture to Missy and she ordered it for you...
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

I think Missy will give them her hand me downs as an excuse for her to go shopping for new.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

crew96 wrote:I think Missy will give them her hand me downs as an excuse for her to go shopping for new.

Yes, especially since Missys stick out too far and you cant close the laundry room door.
TiredMamato2
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TiredMamato2 »

They are annoying but man, June is an adorable baby. Her with the avocado was so cute.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Jessi31 wrote:Is the dog wearing a diaper?

According to the comments it's a band to prevent him from marking his territory, so basically he pees on things!! So maybe they should have had him obedience classes instead of doggy daycare everyday! Anyone else had this prob my family had several male dogs and never had that problem they marked outside never inside!

Is Paris neutered? We've only had male dogs, and never ever had a problem with marking inside. Even after moving to new places.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Ugh 4 bedrooms?? With one baby who probably will still sleep in their room?? They're always swinging to excess whenever they get tired of pretending to be whatever pretentious thing.
Like not having a car --> getting a brand new SUV.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Why are they already throwing shade at PDX? "We know Portland had no good Mexican food"...which is pure BS. It really, really does. They just never left their BLOCK to try anything new. FFS, these morons are SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!

As someone else mentioned, they actually do seem more like the suburb types - the ones who never leave home/neighborhood - than young urban parents. Everything about living in Portland became a complaint. I guess they were/are suburbs people after all. It's just so freaking ODD how much they have changed in a year. I'd be interested in finding out what's really going on BTS...it's obvious they lie about most EVERYTHING now.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I haven't watched, but where are they eating their "good Mexican food"? I hope not Freebirds or Chipotle. I live outside of San Diego, and we have a bunch of divey Mexican food places that are amazing. I can see them going to On the Border (which does have decent carnitas) and calling that good Mexican food. They're from Idaho. What do they know about other cultures? They don't seem particularly sophisticated, despite how Corbin acts like such a snob.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

PDX has great Mexican food! They probably were eating at chain restaurant and not small family owned restaurants! Those are the best! We live about 3 hours from Portland, and we drive up there just for the food!

:love2:
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So two people who eat out 99% of the time are going to have a cooking show on Baby League? Lolz
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And I rolled my eyes at Corbin's comment about feeling like such an Oregonian. They haven't even lived in Oregon for a continuous year. They aren't from Oregon, and they haven't spent enough time living there to claim that title. He does not want to admit that they're from Idaho.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hahaha better call Jim!! I wonder if jim knew he would be getting a second set of clients when C and K moved.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Did anyone else want to gag at how dirty he floor under the refrigerator was in today's vlog? They just moved in so I would assume it was like that before... so gross.
Corbin is a real idiot. Acting like a stupid sissy was too much. Texting Jim but not his own dad? So strange.

westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Dogs definitely aren't supposed to eat avocado...
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

westwuff wrote:Dogs definitely aren't supposed to eat avocado...
The truth about avocados and your dog or cat
The avocado may be one of the best sources of essential nutrients for your dog or cat in one powerful superfood. There's a lot of misinformation floating around, so here's what you need to know: avocado fruit has not been found to be toxic for dogs and cats.

But you wouldn't know that from a casual search on the Internet. So why is there still so much debate about avocado safety for cats and dogs?
The source of all the confusion is persin.
Persin is a substance found in the avocado pit, skin, bark, leaves. Persin is harmful to some animals — birds, rabbits, horses, and goats, just to name a few. However, there have been no reported cases of avocado poisoning in dogs and cats.

Return to “The Wander Family - Steps to Wander”