• Advertisement
    

E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby littlebaby » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:59 am

whatashitshow wrote:I have noticed a few comments about the ultrasound appointment being on the weekend. They uploaded the vlog on Tuesday the 12th so I assumed the ultrasound appoinment was on Monday the 11th. Am I missing something? lol


I thought the same, especially because Jared specified it was *exactly* one wonderful happy month of pregnancy. They found out on August 11th, and the ultrasound was September 11th. The miscarriage video was posted yesterday, the 12th. The timeline adds up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
littlebaby
Gossiper
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:03 pm
Has thanked: 769 times
Been thanked: 3593 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Dusty_Sidebar » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:08 am

I think the sponsors are missing a trick to not have sponsored E&J to use a period tracker/ovulation phone app. I know she isnt the typical user if she has long cycles but so do lots of people and i kind of wish it would happen to force ellie to actually understand her cycle (i believe it tells you when you are fertile).
Dusty_Sidebar
Talker
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:00 pm
Has thanked: 563 times
Been thanked: 415 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:19 am

Dusty_Sidebar wrote:I think the sponsors are missing a trick to not have sponsored E&J to use a period tracker/ovulation phone app. I know she isnt the typical user if she has long cycles but so do lots of people and i kind of wish it would happen to force ellie to actually understand her cycle (i believe it tells you when you are fertile).



I have used many ovulation trackers, FF is my fav haha, but yes, if Ellie used it correctly it would help her a TON and is much more reliable then ovualtion tests. But its Ellie, I doubt she would use them properly. You have to be very dedicated to get accurate results.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 3863 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 am

Ellie has a fertility app. The trouble with those is that you still need to know what you are doing. She really needs to learn how to temp and start tracking her cycles that way.

But really, she is having little problems getting pregnant at this point, so she doesn't need any extra help. What she does need to do is start eating better, go have her thyroid rechecked (if image ever really had an issue in the first place) and maybe take a break if she isn't in a good head space. We all know Ellie is obsessive, and this miscarriage isn't going to help.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10364
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10688 times
Been thanked: 46737 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:10 am

Just saying, once again, that todays video further confirms for me that the last miscarriage was not real. Even the families are acting different this time.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 3863 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby nc_mom » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:14 am

All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
nc_mom
Talker
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:58 am
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 885 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Pency » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Just saying, once again, that todays video further confirms for me that the last miscarriage was not real. Even the families are acting different this time.


It's night and day, really it is. I don't for a minute think they purposely faked a m/c the first time, I just think Ellie was so desperate to be 'right' about being pregnant and just had convinced herself of it. I feel really awful for her, though. I know that's not the most popular opinion around here, but I think Ellie is just kind of simple and doesn't get a lot of things, and this is going to hit her hard because she is still convinced that she miscarried last time, too.

One question. A lot of people on here are talking about the mother's day thing as if it were confirmed that it was sponsored by Clearblue. Is that a fact? Have we confirmed that?
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 4382 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby ja14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:26 am

nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
I'm so tired of this "only pregnant for a month" BS. Its been said this MS is Karma for faking the last one, so just remember that if y'all have a MS after *only* a month it's KARMA and you apparently aren't allowed to be sad about it.

Also, Ellie has said multiple times that they are so thankful for the two kids they have and they know other people struggle to have any at all.

I really don't like E & J, and I do snark on them and other family Vloggers every now and then, but I swear some people on these forums are so petty and have to bitch about EVERY LITTLE THING and blow things way out of proportion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 2096 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!


wow.. so yesterday you bitch about Cullen playing with his kids and now Ellie and Jared aren't allowed to be sad and upset that they lost a pregnancy bc "it's only been a month"... I totally get that this is a snark website but honestly, you are giving a woman hell for being sad she miscarried.. you do realize how much of an asshole you look like right now, right?? Losing a baby should "teach them a lesson"? "to carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks"? I really dislike Ellie and jared, but im not so callous and full of hate that i can't see that Ellie is heartbroken AND HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE.. So toxic.. wow
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33230 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Dingoberry » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:38 am

ja14 wrote:
nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
I'm so tired of this "only pregnant for a month" BS. Its been said this MS is Karma for faking the last one, so just remember that if y'all have a MS after *only* a month it's KARMA and you apparently aren't allowed to be sad about it.

Also, Ellie has said multiple times that they are so thankful for the two kids they have and they know other people struggle to have any at all.

I really don't like E & J, and I do snark on them and other family Vloggers every now and then, but I swear some people on these forums are so petty and have to bitch about EVERY LITTLE THING and blow things way out of proportion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


Seriously. I'm just over nine weeks (I've known for about 5 weeks) and if I miscarried today, I'd be devastated. We talk to the fetus, we're thinking about a nursery, we've told family, etc, etc. One month of knowing about a pregnancy is a long time!
Dingoberry
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:25 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Nini12 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

One thing that was weird about yesterday's vlog was Jared's reaction, he seemed to be narrating this situation from like a third person omniscient pov and not really getting that the woman he was filming crying at the doctor's office is his wife and that his own kids were there getting confused about the whole thing. It's like he was so into vlogging that he was detached from everything.



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Image
User avatar
Nini12
Informer
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 830 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby ja14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 am

And clearly I meant MC for miscarriage instead of MS. I hate that you can't edit these posts. Lol

I've never had a miscarriage before, but I do have a child and have experienced pregnancy. The thought of a miscarriage at anytime is hard. If I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks pregnant, I would be heartbroken... Of course, if I experienced a stillbirth or a late-term miscarriage I would be crushed on a whole different level, but that doesn't take away the sadness from an early miscarriage.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 2096 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby PenelopeG » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:46 am

Dingoberry wrote:
ja14 wrote:
nc_mom wrote:All the drama!! I'm sure they are upset to have another miscarriage but they are creating a Hollywood type drama with over the top theatrics! She was only pregnant for a month. Who announces that to the world and especially your other small children? They go on and on to Jackson about the baby in mommy's tummy and explaining everything. It's fine to do all that once you enter your second trimester and everything is going well. To carry on like that after being pregnant for just a few weeks is ridiculous. To top it off they are playing sad music along with the narration. I know how devastating miscarriage can be but what about millions of women who can never have children at all? They already have two beautiful boys and they seem ungrateful and greedy to me. I'm wondering if Elle feels she needs to compete with Bonnie? I hope this teaches them a lesson to keep their mouth shut until the pregnancy is well established in the future. To make announcements to everyone early on (for vlog ratings and views!) is just asking for more drama and disappointment..not to mention it makes them look ridiculous!
I'm so tired of this "only pregnant for a month" BS. Its been said this MS is Karma for faking the last one, so just remember that if y'all have a MS after *only* a month it's KARMA and you apparently aren't allowed to be sad about it.

Also, Ellie has said multiple times that they are so thankful for the two kids they have and they know other people struggle to have any at all.

I really don't like E & J, and I do snark on them and other family Vloggers every now and then, but I swear some people on these forums are so petty and have to bitch about EVERY LITTLE THING and blow things way out of proportion.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk


Seriously. I'm just over nine weeks (I've known for about 5 weeks) and if I miscarried today, I'd be devastated. We talk to the fetus, we're thinking about a nursery, we've told family, etc, etc. One month of knowing about a pregnancy is a long time!


Exactly! Time doesn't matter. In that month you plan for the entire 9 months of pregnancy and after the baby is born and that's all you can think about is baby. I am more careful and haven't told anyone but the one month has felt like a lifetime because it changes everything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
PenelopeG
Talker
 
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:33 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 955 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Rullakebab » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

If some of you are still confused about the timeline and the ultrasound date: you can see the date on the screen (the ultrasound screen) and it was September 11th.
User avatar
Rullakebab
Talker
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 pm
Has thanked: 681 times
Been thanked: 620 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby amberamber » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

That was the first video I've watched in months and the first that made me cry, I felt so bad for Ellie when she got the news. I hate some of the things they do but nobody deserves that, I think it made me more emotional since I miscarried last December and I was 8 weeks and 4 days too (but didn't find out or miscarry until 12W4D) and it made me hide out in the bedroom for weeks because I was so upset, I hope Ellie takes time to heal emotionally because I got pregnant again in 6 weeks but my whole pregnancy has been full of fear. I also hope Jared doesn't push her to be in vlogs, he seems like he would just for the crying thumbnails and views.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amberamber
Amateur
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:04 pm
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:47 am

I feel terrible for Ellie. I really do, you could see her emotions on her face when the Dr was telling her what happened. BUT that being said, Karma sucks.
When you watch Ellie's reaction dont forget this is the very same lady who called the IVF winners ON Mother's day to announce that she got pregnant their first TTC cycle.
You get what you give, I wouldnt wish a miscarriage on anyone BUT I firmly believe she has some nasty karma coming towards her. What they did to those couple who have been trying YEARS was beyond horrid.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 3863 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 am

I know this has zero to do with anything going on right now, but i just have to mention it.. They are constantly talking about how bad the boys feet stink. Maybe if they put socks on with those tennis shoes it would solve a little bit of that problem!
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33230 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby aurora85 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:55 am

Ok, I did not watch yesterday and I don't think I want to since it's so sad but can someone clarify for me...Was Ellie's lossdue to a blighted ovum? I believe that's what it's called when your body thinks it's pregnant but the fetus doesn't develop and there's no heartbeat.

Either way, when someone gets excited about having a baby and it's then taken away, it is very sad and disappointing. She obviously really wanted it, so I don't think it's unfair for her to grieve. I honestly would rather an early loss than to have to go through my pregnancy bonding with my belly only to loose my sweet baby before birth. My heart justbreaks for the families who go through that and I think that would just DESTROY Ellie (as it would anyone)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
aurora85
Talker
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:30 pm
Has thanked: 272 times
Been thanked: 465 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby boredmamaneedsdrama » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:56 am

It's surprising how relatable they are right now. No one-take, Ellie is actually a part of the vlog and is sharing her feelings instead of hiding away. Todays vlog was the first enjoyable one for me in a long, long time. In fact, it's the first time I even watched the entire vlog in a long time.

I do think Jared is very strange considering the nature of what's going on. We've seen him cry on camera a hundred times before, yet nothing when it comes to both miscarriages. He had no emotion during the last announcement and spent the day away from Ellie. Then this time it was the same, Ellie cried about it while Jared didn't even get close to tearing up. And again spent the day away. The vlog seemed to be Ellie with the boys and Jared running errands around town. I try not to judge how people grieve but I do wonder why he lacks emotion when it comes to the miscarriages.
User avatar
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm
Has thanked: 682 times
Been thanked: 1212 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby ja14 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 am

Playsinrain wrote:I know this has zero to do with anything going on right now, but i just have to mention it.. They are constantly talking about how bad the boys feet stink. Maybe if they put socks on with those tennis shoes it would solve a little bit of that problem!
Everytime I see someone wearing tennis shoes without socks, I side-eye them a bit. Lol I've always thought that was gross.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 506 times
Been thanked: 2096 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 am

Nini12 wrote:One thing that was weird about yesterday's vlog was Jared's reaction, he seemed to be narrating this situation from like a third person omniscient pov and not really getting that the woman he was filming crying at the doctor's office is his wife and that his own kids were there getting confused about the whole thing. It's like he was so into vlogging that he was detached from everything.



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


Yep. You Tube is ruining them and they need to take a step back.

I rewatched that vlog and they repeated over and over again how nice it was to have that secret to themselves for a month. I think this more than anything should be a sign to them that maybe they should take a break from YT for awhile. If they can't afford to, then it's time to start saving so they aren't in that position anymore.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10364
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10688 times
Been thanked: 46737 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 am

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:It's surprising how relatable they are right now. No one-take, Ellie is actually a part of the vlog and is sharing her feelings instead of hiding away. Todays vlog was the first enjoyable one for me in a long, long time. In fact, it's the first time I even watched the entire vlog in a long time.

I do think Jared is very strange considering the nature of what's going on. We've seen him cry on camera a hundred times before, yet nothing when it comes to both miscarriages. He had no emotion during the last announcement and spent the day away from Ellie. Then this time it was the same, Ellie cried about it while Jared didn't even get close to tearing up. And again spent the day away. The vlog seemed to be Ellie with the boys and Jared running errands around town. I try not to judge how people grieve but I do wonder why he lacks emotion when it comes to the miscarriages.


I honestly think he is tired of Ellie not being happy. Sure she has a valid reason this time, but I think mentally he's exhausted. From what we saw when hey first started out he's an emotional and empathetic person and I can relate very much to this. Spending too much time with someone negative is draining and painful to me. I think he's got his hopes up time and time again that things are going to be better and NOW she'll be happy, only to have that ripped away again. Jackson, Calvin, the house, a yard, Penny, trees, etc.... the list of "I'll be happy when's" just never ends. I'm sure that's exhausting for Jared.

Not to mention the amount of energy he probably spends worrying about how every move they make is going to affect their channel that is losing steam. It sure life is overwhelming for him and it just Ellie right now. He deserves sympathy too... not just Ellie. He not only lost a baby too, but he happy and peaceful home he's been trying to create for MONTHS.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10364
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10688 times
Been thanked: 46737 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Tiger27 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

ja14 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I know this has zero to do with anything going on right now, but i just have to mention it.. They are constantly talking about how bad the boys feet stink. Maybe if they put socks on with those tennis shoes it would solve a little bit of that problem!
Everytime I see someone wearing tennis shoes without socks, I side-eye them a bit. Lol I've always thought that was gross.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk



THIS!! I had the exact same thoughts about the stinky feet. Drives me nuts every time I see Ellie put on their shoes without socks. I don't know about other people but socks with tennis shoes was always just kind of common sense and a given where I come from.
Tiger27
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 246 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby Bananasplit » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:40 am

I hope her doctor discussed a d&c with her. Her ultrasound only had a sac, not even a fetal pole to be seen. Her bAby stopped growing at around 5w and she's suppose to be almost 8w. Her body isn't realizing the baby has passed. Many doctors would recommend a d&c for this purpose. Maybe she has chosen to miscarry naturally but that makes the grieving process even harder, I know this from personal experience. I just hope her doctor is explaining everything to her and giving her all her options.
Bananasplit
Amateur
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 463 times

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 am

Bananasplit wrote:I hope her doctor discussed a d&c with her. Her ultrasound only had a sac, not even a fetal pole to be seen. Her bAby stopped growing at around 5w and she's suppose to be almost 8w. Her body isn't realizing the baby has passed. Many doctors would recommend a d&c for this purpose. Maybe she has chosen to miscarry naturally but that makes the grieving process even harder, I know this from personal experience. I just hope her doctor is explaining everything to her and giving her all her options.


I was wondering this too. I would hope they gav her the option and thats where her comment sometime in the next week and a half came from. Like they told her she could wait and see if it happens on its own but after x amount of days they'll do a D&C.
Naturally was WAY better for me with each of my miscarriages. I was offered to have a D&C done but each time opted out to miscarry on my own. It felt right. So I can understand why Ellie might not opt for the D&C right away.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 3863 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement